LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One Try These Yet ?

i remember wetting the bed a few times after i had been out of dipaers and wearing something SIMILAR to those but its been years since ive seen em with 3 tapes like that those were the kind of diapers i wore early on lol .................... just never seen the 3 taped diaper that often now adays is all

They are OK... a step above Depend or the store brands, but still below the more premium stuff like Abena, Bambino, or Molicare.

I use them a lot during the daytime at work. The capacity isn't that great, but I can change whenever I need... and they fit snug and comfortably.

Attends waistband are probably my favorite. They feel closest to real youth diapers than any others out there, crinkly, soft, lots of material between the legs, etc. Plus theyre cheap. Sure theyre nowhere near as absorbent as abena, molicare, and others. Both have their place.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm dude, those are the same Attends w/Waistband (Attends 10) that have been available for years. They just changed the designs on the tapes. It's not a new diaper or anything.

Actually they aren't the same. There is less padding and more sap which means these won't absorb as fast and will fall apart faster. The tapes have a less sticky glue, and there's a little less elastic all around. The old design worked great, and fit great, it's a shame they cut back on the design to save money. I've since switched to Abena L4. There double the cost but at least they work. Which if you think about it, isn't that kind of a requirement for diapers?

The old attends are far superior, but I still like these...nice and crinkly, fit well with 6 tapes, and inexpensive. I stuff them with a Moliform Super pad, and have a diaper that fits better than Abena etc, and is more absorbant, and crinkly!

I have some of these diapers but I dont wear them more then 5 hours or so. Usually just when I am going to be around the house. I have had problems with these coming apart (i.e. all the absorbent stuff comes out of the netting inside the diaper) I have been looking for a little bit cheaper diaper than Abena to wear at work all day but these are definitely not it - you reach the max and that is it. They leak and come apart.

A big bonus is they crinkle nicely and look very close to an all white baby style diaper, they also fit very well.

Yes, I tried the sample they kindly supplied. In all honesty, it is not a good night diaper, at least not for me. It was totally saturated by the wee (no pun intended0 hours of the morning. Luckily my plastic pants saved me from a wet bed. Maybe they are best for daytime use. As for night time, I have to use Tranquilty ATN or something like it, or I have a wet bed.