LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Week Less Ordinary

cancellation received. *Sends you a reinstatement form* This form must be filled out in triplicate and carries a Sophie's College fund fee of $10.

So wait... Is it 10 total or 10 per form?

Who do I make the check payable to?

Is this similar to buying a friendship?

Are there refunds?

Please address each concern in triplicate.

10 per form.

10 per form.

10 per form.

Sophie McAwesomePants

Sophie McAwesomePants

Sophie McAwesomePants

No, that's eight dollars extra.

Yes, but they cost 20 dollars each.

-Sophie

On Topic!! Nearly done with chapter six. It's insanely long..............

Also, yes... that's my real last name.

This is the longest chapter I've ever written for any story ever... so you better damn well enjoy it!

----------------

*6* Friday

Words couldn’t express how desperately I wanted a shower when I woke up on Friday morning. The diaper had grown cold and uncomfortable overnight, and it clung to my skin as a constant reminder of my situation. I couldn’t get comfortable no matter how long I fiddled with the plastic panties, which I continued to do periodically throughout my morning rituals.

Since my hair already lacked its usual buoyancy, I didn’t waste my time with much makeup. I was going to look terrible regardless. And to make matters worse, I knew I was stuck in wet diapers until school ended.

I deliberately took my time getting dressed, waiting until I heard the door close behind my parents before I went downstairs. With how much the diapers had swelled since wetting them, I wasn’t sure I could walk normally enough to fool my parents. I began to worry about how I’d get through school, but I remembered there were only three classes today. Plus, most of the students would be so distracted with the excitement of finishing high school that no one would even notice me if I kept quiet. So that’s what I did.

Lucy was in my first hour, but I showed up late and sat in the back. She didn’t even notice I arrived until after class was over, but by then she was already off to second hour.

I pretended to pack things into my backpack until everyone had left, then headed toward the restroom. I typically use the toilet before my shower, but for obvious reasons I didn’t get that option this morning. My bladder was tremendously distressed and I knew I wouldn’t manage to hold it until after classes. I figured the best way to do this was to do as I normally did. I couldn’t even imagine wetting myself with everyone standing around me.

Closing the bathroom stall, I lifted my skirt and sat on the toilet. I tried to relax and pretend the diaper didn’t exist, but it wasn’t until after the second period bell rang that I was able to go. I felt the liquid as it pooled in the seat of my diaper and warmed my skin instead of expelling into the toilet bowl. My cheeks started to burn with embarrassment.

I finally let my skirt down and flushed the toilet unnecessarily, leaving the stall and heading toward my second hour. As much as I hated to admit it, the warmth of the newly saturated diaper was a much better experience than the cold, damp one I’d worn all morning. But although I was more comfortable, the diapers expanded further and my waddling became more noticeable.

I suppose the whole concept of hour-long classes being more organized proved true. We had final reviews in first and second hour and in third hour our teacher started giving us advice about college. I was relieved to have all the focus directed toward the front of the room, but it didn’t prevent my anxiety from spiking. I’d wet myself heavily three times already and I began to grow very fearful that I’d leak. And if the severe waddling didn’t tip off my classmates I was wearing a diaper, a huge watermark on the rear of my skirt certainly would.

But my worries were unnecessary. None of my friends were in my second or third hour and none of the other students paid much attention to me. By the time the final bell rang and I toddled out after the last student, my nervousness started to subside. All I had to do was get to Miss Ellis’ room.

I waited on a bench just outside my third hour classroom until the halls began clearing out. Then I slowly and carefully made my way down the hall and into Miss Ellis’ room, avoiding the remaining students best I could.

“You’re late,

• Like 4

If those are the rules, I need the entire community to join my fan club and then cancel their subscription. ^_^

The trick is to get them to rejoin. But that's like handing out drug samples. You KNOW they'll get addicted and want more. :P You are Super Soapy.

another great chapter, Thank You!!

Kind words are always appreciated! ^_^

The trick is to get them to rejoin. But that's like handing out drug samples. You KNOW they'll get addicted and want more. :P You are Super Soapy.

I seem to be a lot of things recently! A super hero... a video game character... I suppose that makes me diverse?

Great story, Sophie. That is one evil woman! Haha. Very well written, as always. Reading your stories makes me think that maybe I should write something on here.

I'd totally read something you wrote. You're a fantastic writer, from what I've noticed on roleplays.

-Sophie

absolutely excellent! I've been rivetted. Great sense of drama, anticipation...I can't wait to see how you're going to resolve it all...or leave it hanging...

Thanks so much for writing!

absolutely excellent! I've been rivetted. Great sense of drama, anticipation...I can't wait to see how you're going to resolve it all...or leave it hanging...

Thanks so much for writing!

:o There will be NO hanging here!

"They said you was hung."

"And they was right."

To me, the end of a story means the end of a story. I'm sure Brooke will have many other stories to tell in the future of all her college experiences, just like her parents, but her time with Miss Ellis is at an end. Whether or not Miss Ellis is in trouble for all this will be kept a secret for now.

Also, I've recently started watching a new anime (after finishing CCS) and school starts up in less than a week, as well as the new Kingdom Hearts came coming out. So my writing time will be severely damaged.

But I'll finish this story. I promise. ^_^

-Sophie