LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Week Less Ordinary

• 2 weeks later...

*5* Thursday

I woke up early, tired after a restless night. Before bed my mind had wandered to what Miss Ellis could do with that picture she took of me on her desk, but I finally concluded that she wouldn’t risk her job unless I stepped out of line. Regardless, I didn’t get to sleep until early morning and most of that time was spent tossing and turning.

The perk of my early rise was my long shower, which was desperately needed. I made sure to take my time in washing my hair and lathering my skin, and by the time I shut off the valves my fingers were wrinkled.

I went back into my room and dressed myself in the standard school uniform, lowering my skirt from its usual location by my belly button to my waistline. Miss Ellis had talked about putting me in diapers to demonstrate her authority over me. I didn’t think she’d abandon such a humiliating idea so soon.

I used the makeup to cover up the signs of sleep deprivation and headed downstairs to breakfast. My parents were gone already but a plate of eggs was on the table. I was running a tad late, so I ate quickly and bolted.

“I’m so excited your parents said you could come,

• Like 1

Even though I find this kinda hot, I really really hope Brooke goes to the cops or something; all she's gotta do is subpoena the photos on Ellis' cell phone. Dammit why am I moralizing in the middle of a fetish sex story?!

You're rationalizing. You can't help it; You're in denial. You can't admit how horny you are.

Sophie, this is a wonderful story. What kind of motivation do you need to write the next two chapters? I can't hold out much longer.

@PArms: Oh, I'm sure you can find some ways to get my mind thinking of diaper punishment ideas... ;)

@BBB: You win. You just win. At life. Good job.

@everyoneelse: THANK YOU for your nice words and support.

-Sophie

Loved this again, cant wait to see what Miss Ellis has in store on the next day, hope it will not end. Perhaps a twist could be this poor girl is made to spend part of the holiday with her teacher, for more education. (just a thought)

To be honest, I'm getting bored with the story. And this was intended to be a "short story" regardless, but that idea has come and gone, considering this is already over 20 Microsoft Word pages long...

I'm glad I put the time constraint of just a week on it. That way I have a goal to finish, but it's not too intimidating. I have an ending in mind, so I won't say EXACTLY when it ends... but I do promise there will be more after "Friday". ^_^

-Sophie

To be honest, I'm getting bored with the story. And this was intended to be a "short story" regardless, but that idea has come and gone, considering this is already over 20 Microsoft Word pages long...

I am certainly not bored with the story. Short story length is based on word count, not number of MS Word pages. Word pages is not a good measurement unless you do special formatting. I have mine set up to double space and give me 25 lines per page with once inch margins and use Courier as a font(any fixed length font will do.) I estimate that I get 250 words per page, so the last long story I wrote was 282 word pages which would give me 70K words. I was counting white space though, so Word only counted 66k words. The difference is due to the nature of dialogue. If a character says, "No." by itself on one line, then word counts it as one word, but I count it as ten words.

I digress. It is still a short story until you pass 7500 words

I'm glad I put the time constraint of just a week on it. That way I have a goal to finish, but it's not too intimidating. I have an ending in mind, so I won't say EXACTLY when it ends... but I do promise there will be more after "Friday". ^_^

I am starting to feel sorry for poor Brooke and I want it to end so she can get on with her life. I also want teacher to get her comeuppance. However, write at the pace you think the story should go. Don't rush because we want you to end it at the right pace.

I look forward to more.

9,755 words.

I am single spaced, 1" margin, 12 point font, Times New Roman.

I stick with the classics...

-Sophie

You've written a classic, Sophie! I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter.

I'm halfway done with this chapter... but I got sidetracked with cleaning my apartment. I probably won't finish tonight...

-Sophie

We waited over a week for the last chapter. We can wait an extra day for the next bit. I think this is about novelette length and that is fine. Keep writing. Although disappointed not to see your chapter tonight, I will look forward to it more tomorrow.

Right at the top it says "Now... this is a bit beyond my comfort zone when it comes to writing. It's very sexual and very aggressive. And if that's not your thing then I recommend you not read it."

so how about you STFU and just let it run, no one forced you to read it. If you don't like that's on you but don't you dare yell at someone for expressing their creativity.

WORD! lol

This is an awesome story!

Thank you Baby Blue. ^_^

Update - Well I tried writing today, but I am hungry and have little motivation. To top it off, I have a bedtime. <_< I'll see what I can do tomorrow... I have no plans other than cleaning the apartment so it should be a good writing day.

-Sophie

Since you failed to deliver your chapter tonight, I am canceling my subscription to your fan club.

cancellation received. *Sends you a reinstatement form* This form must be filled out in triplicate and carries a Sophie's College fund fee of $10.

Just read the entire story so far and i have to say i abslutely love it. you do an amazing job bringing the characters and their emotions to life. i rnjoy the fact that diapers werent in it right from the get go and how it isnt one tat mainly focuses on only them. i really do hope to see more of the story.

PS- dont worry about the wait sophie i think we al know everyone has other things in their life. and if these people are real fans of this story and you theyll wait as long s it takes. love the story

Sighned, Carly

cancellation received. *Sends you a reinstatement form* This form must be filled out in triplicate and carries a Sophie's College fund fee of $10.

If those are the rules, I need the entire community to join my fan club and then cancel their subscription. ^_^

Just read the entire story so far and i have to say i abslutely love it. you do an amazing job bringing the characters and their emotions to life. i rnjoy the fact that diapers werent in it right from the get go and how it isnt one tat mainly focuses on only them. i really do hope to see more of the story.

PS- dont worry about the wait sophie i think we al know everyone has other things in their life. and if these people are real fans of this story and you theyll wait as long s it takes. love the story

Sighned, Carly

And thank you for the wonderful comments. This does seem to be my most popular story so far... which is odd considering I thought it wouldn't really be all that big.

-Sophie