LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy The Best Plastic Pants?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

The incontinence store that I go to sells only one brand of plastic pants, which are an ugly beige looking one. Where can I find the most aesthetically pleasing plastic pant, that is virtually leak proof? I need something that can hold extreme heavy night time usage.

Plastic pants don't hold urine, Diapers do that, have a read on google and learn mate. And where is this store that sells incontinence? There is a few on here looking for it!

I've had good luck lately with an imported brand, www.nicediaper.com. Their prices are very low, it's just a high shipping charge, and can take between 1-3 weeks to arrive. I've tried at least 4 different varieties from them, with a few more on the way. They have pull-up, snap-on, terry-lined, and a lot of others. Don't expect the best customer service if something is wrong, I'd be surprised if they pay overseas shipping for an exchange, but they might just offer a refund. So far, all of my orders have come out just fine.

Try Amazon, they have a few different varieties.

Unfortunately they're not carrying the Priva pants anymore themselves, but you can get them through affiliate stores. It's a pity, though; Amazon used to have an excellent deal on them--$7.50 for a three-pack, and if you buy $25 worth of merchandise they have free shipping. Privas aren't the longest-lasting plastic pants in the world, they have a tendency to tear at the sides after a while, but for that price it's a good deal anyway.

Miles Kimball has a line of plastic pants now that are even cheaper, less than $5 for a three-pack, but they don't have the free shipping option. I'm not sure if they're Priva or some other brand; I haven't tried them yet.

Guest YkDave

ill make a vote for b4ns and kins, i have various different plastic pants from both of them and they are all very good quality. Kins has somewhat recently come out with printed pants, i want to order some one day when i have some spare coin!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give high marks to the "reversible diaper covers" from AB Universe. The plastic is good, and the flannel is really nice. I have ordered from Gabby's, hearing they were great, but I ordered what I thought was the right size, large, and lord, they could fit an elephant! Vote goes to...AB Universe

I always tell people that buy my cloth diapers about Fetware. I like them because they are US, so shippingis lower then many others, and they have always been fast and great to work with. I like the ones that they have, they come in Clear, simiclear, even ones with ruffles. They also carry many other things that are always good to look at.