LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried It Again...

Okay so here's the continuation of the 'I Want To Poop My Diaper But Dont Like It!' thread. The sequel if you will. Well I tried it again, taking in everyones advice and... I had to get it off immediatly. Not sure what it is, for me I'm just a DL, tried AB and the rest and its not for me. Don't get me wrong I've no problem with them, just not my thing. I've always been into many fetishes and bondage is a big one of mine. Maybe the thought of being forced to poop my diaper and not allow me to change it is what I crave? Someone who tells me I can't take it off! Anyone else connect with this? Especially any of our ABDL/BDSM friends on here?

Who knows. Its a theory. Discuss.

Buy some Plastic panties with a lock, then lock them and put the key in a glass of water. Then, put the water in the freezer and... wait. Remember to lock the panties BEFORE you feel the urge, because if you've already made a mess just after you've put the glass in the freezer, it's not yet frozen of course. I found that this way is the easiest if you want to actually FORCE yourself, without other people involved.

If it is firm I don't mind leaving it in and just go on wearing. If it is soft I want it off right away. Also if I climax in the diaper I want it off. In both case's I like to be far from home with no change. That is the best way to force it.

I usually find its easier for me if i can put myself in a situation where i have no control .

I was going to suggest the exact same thing. Whether that be you take this or that or whether you just eat a lot and hope for the best, you'd almost have to force yourself to use it ... try "holding it" and then it turns out "Well, there's no other option" and then it happens.

Best thing I can suggest really, without beginning to take things (like others would suggest, I'm sure).

To be honest, I think I did it standing in the shower one time ... with it on, water probably running ... probably sat on my knees for comfort ...

Maybe I even just sat on the toilet (but had one on) ...

I don't do it often but I'm pretty sure I've done both of those things to try it.

Yeah the first time i needed to go, I couldn't do it, so I ended up sitting on the toliet with it on and it happend,

I also like to point out the messy bit is a choice, u don't need to mess ur diaper to be an AB. although that is part of the package.

Guest Wetnmessy247

People, people. Some ABDls don't like to be messy. It's as simple as that. Some people are not privy to things other people like.

I don't like Dane Cook, but others do. And they don't force me to like him because I never will.

Same goes for messy. Some people like it, others don't.

And the whole "key in ice" trick won't work to make you like poop. It just prolongs the ickyness for you. Meaning, if you lock yourself in a pooped diaper and hate it, and can't get tp the key like your locked on the floor and have to wait for the ice to melt to drop the key, it just makes you hate poopy that much more.

It sounds to me like it just isn't your cup of tea.

Or cup of mess.

Buy some Plastic panties with a lock, then lock them and put the key in a glass of water. Then, put the water in the freezer and... wait.

Tried that with a credit card once, thinking it would make it harder to impulse buy. I learned that a block of ice will melt in 5 minutes under running hot water.

Tried that with a credit card once, thinking it would make it harder to impulse buy. I learned that a block of ice will melt in 5 minutes under running hot water.

Cut the water to your house :thumbsup: . I kid, I kid... Well, try nitrogen or acid instead!

-TDL

If you limit your range you can have the key at hand, frozen in a bottle, and not be able to get to hot water or the bathroom. The key unlocks a leash. If one is out of reach of a bathroom, and unable to accelerate the melting of the ice, the diaper is the best means elimination, unless one is willing to pee or poop in the corner.

Not me.

Anondl