LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered My First Nuk 5!

Congrats! I ordered them for BabyMaggie and I 2 years ago. She doesn't like latex and one of my front teeth is an implant. Bottom line is that we don't use them, they look great and the size is perfect.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Man suck on that thing as soon as you can!!!!

I love my nuk fives.

I actually drive on the interstate with my NUK 5 firmly placed in my mouth, no extra room for anything else. The tighter the suck, the better.

Man, nyone ever sucked for so long and hard that when they pulled the Nukkie out, they couldn't move their jaw for awhile?

And I have noticed my upper teeth....shifting....because of nuk usage and thumb suckage.

I just ordered a new one from them too. I hardly ever use mine (had it about 4 years and still pretty much as good as new) but it's just a bog standard white NUK5 so I thought I'd get a new one that's a bit more babyish... It was quite hard to dig up the picture from their website - the item page has vanished. I guess I got the last one or something. Anyway, it's this one:

100_1081.jpg

Miffy is great :lol:

I presume that it is "orthodontic" which I hate. Where can I get a non-orthodontic nipple that is the right size?

I just ordered a light pink MAM from www.pacifiersrus.com. It shipped on Friday and I can't wait for it to get here. I have a few and so far my favorite is a converted playtex "Binky" that's pink that I got off ebay. I can't sleep with out mine now.

I would have to agree about the prices. I have bought one before from inner child. The problem for me was I haven't seen any cute pink ones from inner child in a while and I really really like the one that I ordered from pacifiersrus. My pink playtex Binky came from ebay and it was the best deal that I have ever gotten and the paci is amazing. The vendor is mommys-baby-pants but I haven't seen paci's on her site for a few days. She also has a website at www.baby-pants.com.

I hope you aren't allergic to yours like I was to mine. Turns out I have a mild allergic reaction to latex lol, which sucks because I spent about 55 dollars on a paci and bottle nipple *pouts*

~Luci

• Like 1

It didn't arrive today. :(

Hopefully tomorrow!

Give it time. They may probably have to make it for you which takes time. Not sure about that company but pacifiersrus takes about 2 weeks to modify a paci and ship it to you.

• 6 months later...

I presume that it is "orthodontic" which I hate. Where can I get a non-orthodontic nipple that is the right size?

Go here.. Non Ortho Large Pacis

and you have to order manually. Email the owner, (he will eventually get back to you) Tell him what you want, and ask him to give you the total for shipping and product itself..then you send him the money on paypal