LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Enjoyes Diapers

Hello everyone! I'm new here and honestly I don't know fully the forum rules, do's and dont's. Please let me know if I am writing anything that is against the rules and I will immediately take it down...

I'm a married man (10+ years) to my beautiful wife and we have some awesome kids. About 9 years ago or so while looking on my wife's computer I noticed some odd websites in the history. After looking at them I noticed they were all about adults wearing diapers. I've always been open minded about things so I spoke to my wife about it. She was hesitant and scared at first to tell me, but after talking for a while she told me she had a diaper fetish. To be totally honest I thought it was strange, but honestly fairly harmless. I told her lets try it out and see where it goes from there.

My wife has no want to wear diapers daily, nor wear them any other time unless we are going to be intimate. For her, she likes me to act dominant and (this may sound strange) like a Dad (tell her not ask, etc). She is picky about the diaper (i'm not sure why) and she only wants tab diapers, not the pull up diaper. She usually wants me to "make" her urinate in the diapers and she always wants me to use a basal thermometer on her. I hope this isn't too detailed but most times she wants me to "take" her anally. What's weird to me is she actually orgasms this way. We can be intimate without her wearing the diapers, but generally I've found she's never all that "into it" unless she wears them. She also has never orgasmed if she's not wearing a diaper.

To be honest I could live without her wearing them, but I know for her it's important. Her wearing diapers doesn't bother me as I know we are all different and like different things. Overall I can't complain about our sex life, even after 10+ years of marriage and kids we are still intimate pretty much every other day or so.

My questions for everyone out there are-

Does anyone know where a fetish like this starts? I'm totally new to any of this "scene" in that I've never done any internet searches and this is my first ever message board post. I'm curious if anyone has ever done research or has personal stories of where it starts?

How many people share a diaper type fetish where they only want to wear diapers during intimacy but not any other time?

Any ideas as to why she is unable to orgasm without having a diaper? Am I doing something wrong here?

Any tips from you folks on additional things I can do that my wife may enjoy?

First off, let me say "Welcome!" Secondly, you should know that absolutely nothing you described is odd or bizarre in any way (As far as her fetish goes). About 70% of the people on this site enjoy the "Daddy" thing that you spoke of, and I'm sure there are a good number that enjoy rectal thermometer taking, anal sex, etc.

As for being open-minded, good for you! There are plenty of people in this world that are not open minded, and knowing of one more makes all of us that much happier.

As for her not being able to orgasm without a diaper, I am not female, so I can't fully pretend to understand what this means, but it sounds like the sexual relationship she has built in her mind with the diapers is something that, unfortunately, you cannot fulfill on your own.

That's about all I feel like I know at this point. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Hi and welcome

First off, talk to your wife, the members of this board can make reasonably educated guesses but the exact nature of your wife's interest are within her, we are all a little different. Sounds like you an open minded man who can listen to whatever she has to say. The best thing to do is remain open and honest and not cast stones, she obviously loves you very much.

[she is picky about the diaper (i'm not sure why) and she only wants tab diapers, not the pull up diaper. That is the style of diaper she had when her desires started, probably a baby diaper, that is what she associated diapers as. Pull ons don't do anything for me either. People here that grew up in cloth diapers tend to prfer them, Me I like pampers tabs and plastic backed, younger people who had Goodnights or Pull Ups might gravitate more towards pull ons. All depends on when and why her fetish developed.

My questions for everyone out there are-

Does anyone know where a fetish like this starts? I'm totally new to any of this "scene" in that I've never done any internet searches and this is my first ever message board post. I'm curious if anyone has ever done research or has personal stories of where it starts? Typically in childhood, maybe as far back as potty training but could go all the way up to the teen years. Somewhere along the way she was had a positive experience with diapers and it stuck in her head. Was she a bedwetter growing up? Did she babysit others. It could be a very insignificant event but aroused her sexuality even at a young age, and as her mind developed it was associated with a good feeling.

How many people share a diaper type fetish where they only want to wear diapers during intimacy but not any other time? I wear them, not necessarily for sex but it usually is an arousing thing to be in them. My ex wife would wear them for intimacy purposes, she liked how they felt for one, and knew the effect they had on me for two. For many people, it is not sexual at all.

Any ideas as to why she is unable to orgasm without having a diaper? Am I doing something wrong here? that is the very definition of a sexual fetish, it does not diminish her love for you. I don't physically have to wear one to orgasm, but it is something I am usually thinking about it anyway when I do.

Any tips from you folks on additional things I can do that my wife may enjoy? I don't know her, some people like complete baby treatment, some just like the diapers. Chances are she enjoys a many non mainstream sexual activities but she is the only one who can tell you what she needs. Talk to her, browse this or other websites together she what she likes and what she doesn't also see what you are ok with and if you have any hard limits.

Bottom line, you have a loving sexually adventurous wife. You said it was harmless and it doesn't appear to have taken over her life. Many men would give anything to be in your position. Experiment, play, communicate be excellent to her, and I am sure she will be excellent to you. Enjoy the ride

Wonder if she ever posted here, as the story seems familiar, not calling anyone out but I might have chatted with her a while back. If it is who I think it might be, I know she absolutely adores her husband, and that has to be a good feeling.

Guest Baby-Toa

welcome to the site ^^ glad to see you don't find it disgusting :P

and timmyc said everything that really needs to be said >.>

First off, let me say "Welcome!" Secondly, you should know that absolutely nothing you described is odd or bizarre in any way (As far as her fetish goes). About 70% of the people on this site enjoy the "Daddy" thing that you spoke of, and I'm sure there are a good number that enjoy rectal thermometer taking, anal sex, etc.

Thanks! This is something I've never talked to anyone about other then my wife. As y'all probably know, if I was to even mention it to even a good friend, I doubt they'd understand! It's kind of good to be able to actually talk about it without having that stigma attached.

Hi and welcome

First off, talk to your wife, the members of this board can make reasonably educated guesses but the exact nature of your wife's interest are within her, we are all a little different. Sounds like you an open minded man who can listen to whatever she has to say. The best thing to do is remain open and honest and not cast stones, she obviously loves you very much

Thanks for the compliments! My wife and I have talked about it, but I don't want to push her too much on it. I feel she's still a little embarrassed about it and I don't want her to think I'm trying to psychoanalyze her or anything. I just do my best to make sure she knows I love her, support her and for her to know I don't think there is anything wrong with her.

Typically in childhood, maybe as far back as potty training but could go all the way up to the teen years. Somewhere along the way she was had a positive experience with diapers and it stuck in her head. Was she a bedwetter growing up? Did she babysit others. It could be a very insignificant event but aroused her sexuality even at a young age, and as her mind developed it was associated with a good feeling.

She did have a very rough older childhood. Her mother is bi-polar/schizophrenic/alcoholic and was very, very hard to live with. I can see that since her late childhood memories are bad, the younger years would be comforting to her. Wow, that makes a LOT of sense!!

that is the very definition of a sexual fetish, it does not diminish her love for you. I don't physically have to wear one to orgasm, but it is something I am usually thinking about it anyway when I do.

I don't know her, some people like complete baby treatment, some just like the diapers. Chances are she enjoys a many non mainstream sexual activities but she is the only one who can tell you what she needs. Talk to her, browse this or other websites together she what she likes and what she doesn't also see what you are ok with and if you have any hard limits.

She doesn't have to be wearing one either at the time, but she does need to have been wearing one before, I should have been a bit more clear about that, sorry! I've never though it diminishes her love for me, but I'd be lying if I said at times it doesn't bother me. I know she loves me and I know it's not me, but there is still part of me at times that wishes I could satisfy her with just me. Don't get me wrong, it's not like it's a major problem with me or anything. But, I've always been one where if I talk, I'll be totally honest.

Yeah, mainstream I've figured out what she likes. I guess my question was geared more towards things to do to involve the diapers for her. She's the kind of person where if I ask "What do you like" her response is "I don't know". So I've always been trying different things and different ways to make things even better for her. I will browse this website and look at the posts, thanks!

Bottom line, you have a loving sexually adventurous wife. You said it was harmless and it doesn't appear to have taken over her life. Many men would give anything to be in your position. Experiment, play, communicate be excellent to her, and I am sure she will be excellent to you. Enjoy the ride

Oh I know how lucky I am, believe me!!! Thanks for your tips!

Wonder if she ever posted here, as the story seems familiar, not calling anyone out but I might have chatted with her a while back. If it is who I think it might be, I know she absolutely adores her husband, and that has to be a good feeling.

Possibly, I don't know honestly if it was her or not. I know with this she deals enough with being embarrassed, I'm not going to press her for anything. If she wants to tell me she's been posting, she can. If she'd rather keep that to herself (if she has) I'm okay with that too, I trust her implicitly. I know I myself haven't told her I'm on a site posting anything about us. I'm not sure on how she would react (anger, embarrassment or maybe even happiness).

In But Not One, Welcome to DD. How marvelous your wife is into this, be it AB or DL.

There has never been any peer-reviewed scientific research into fetish. What the mental health profession has are theories or wild ass guesses. For the past 20 years the consensus is that infantilism and diaper-involved desires probably start with some innocent act while an infant is very young, probably less than 12 months. Why such a diaper fascination progresses to a classic psycho-sexual material fetish is open to debate.

Certainly when a person cannot reach sexual satisfaction without the involvement of an object, that is a classic material fetish. The modern shrinks I know personally report they think material fetish is rare in women. When I ask why they think so, they answer that no woman has ever mentioned material fetish while in counseling with them. I asked if these women did not mention fetish because for them it was not a problem. At that point the shrinks do a double take. Bottom line is without research nobody knows such answers.

In my case having had such a happy childhood wearing pinned gauze diapers, only those enhance my AB play. My slightly younger AB friends who grew up in disposables prefer those. People who remember being diapered in classic poly-plastic covered disposable which had sticky tapes tend to reject currently cloth-like covering with Velcro tabs. Those first hit the baby disposable market late in 1990 and were hardly common until 1995, so on adult-only AB/DL sites such as DD, we do not communicate with younger folks who consider only cloth-like with Velcro a proper diaper.

Just as today when pinned cloth diapers and separate plastic panties are considered quaint and old-fashioned, I anticipate in 20 years the average AB/DL will desire cloth-like diapers. Maybe even disposable pull-ups!

Please remember it your wife's fetish and fantasy. Fortunately it is possible to purchase a wide variety of diapers in adult sizes. Only the specific diaper that is her material fetish will be magic for her.

Does anyone know where a fetish like this starts? I'm totally new to any of this "scene" in that I've never done any internet searches and this is my first ever message board post. I'm curious if anyone has ever done research or has personal stories of where it starts?

I'm new to this forum, but I figured I would chime in on this topic, since it has been of great interest to me:

My earliest memory with diapers was around the age of 4. I was still in diapers at night, and my parents left me with a babysitter for an evening while they went out. When she was changing me before bed, she started performing various oral sexual acts on me. I don't remember much, but the sensation of the diaper under me and open is very clear in my memory. The fetish developed quickly after that, and the rest is history. I kinda wish that the lady hadn't done that to me, but I can't undo that, can I? I'm just glad there are other people out there who know what it is like to have this fetish.

And In But Not One, I appreciate your open mindedness. My brother-in-law found some of this content on my computer a number of years ago and it didn't go over so well!

Also, as I am single, I am a little uneasy about disclosing this to a prospective partner, and it helps to know that people who are not DL can be open minded about it.

And In But Not One, I appreciate your open mindedness. My brother-in-law found some of this content on my computer a number of years ago and it didn't go over so well!

Also, as I am single, I am a little uneasy about disclosing this to a prospective partner, and it helps to know that people who are not DL can be open minded about it.

Thanks for the compliments, and I'm sorry you have had the problems you have had just because you were truthful. My wife was scared, really scared when I found out and talked to her about it. She told me later she was scared that I would leave her, think bad of her, etc. I am honestly about as Vanilla as you can get about my desires so it really worried her. It did cause some issues right at first because it always made her feel bad that I had to live with someone who had a fetish and I had no "strange" fetishes of my own. It's taken her a long time to get over the total embarrassment about it and about 2 years ago she finally got to a point where she can joke about it with me. I know it still bothers her sometimes, but I just do my best to reassure her.

As someone who does not have a fetish of any kind really, it is a bit different living with someone who does have one. I'd be lying if I said it was always easy, but it hasn't been a burden or anything.

I do feel sorry for you folks who cannot share your fetish with your SO, that has got to be hard!

I am in an almost mirror image of your relationship in but not one. I enjoy the classic plastic backed disposables and my wife who is pretty much vanilla plays along. We play a few games together and even earlier this year I finally managed to get her to wear one as well. I just want to say thank you for being open minded and not judging her to harshly. I would be hard pressed to explain to people why I like diapers and baby play, however I am extremely happy that my wife loves me for me.

I just told my girlfriend last night about my fetish. Much like your wife, I was very scared to tell her. I'm glad that I did tell her though. She now konws she can trust me and tell me anything and vice versa. As far as where the fetish comes from I can't explain. I had a very exceptional life. They just feel comfortable and right to me.

My only advice is to love her for who she is. This is part of her and a big part of her. If you do this for her she will do anything for you. Ask her if there is more to it other than just sex. Maybe she would like to wear them around the house a little or (and this may be gross to you) use them for what they are made for. Take this time to explore with your wife and learn more about her. You now know her more than anyone else ever has.

My only advice is to love her for who she is. This is part of her and a big part of her. If you do this for her she will do anything for you. Ask her if there is more to it other than just sex. Maybe she would like to wear them around the house a little or (and this may be gross to you) use them for what they are made for. Take this time to explore with your wife and learn more about her. You now know her more than anyone else ever has.

Actually I have asked if she wants to wear them outside of the bedroom. I told her it was no problem for me at all. Shes always been afraid of someone finding out, so she doesn't. But, her fear even goes so far as those times we DO have the house to ourselves (rarely) she still will only wear them in our bedroom behind a locked door.

Urine doesn't bother me a bit, as she does that now. To be totally honest I don't know how I'd react to a bm diaper. I'd be willing to give it a try for her, but i'm just not sure to be honest. I am one of those people who was brought up that bm was basically the epitome of all nastiness. I do know without a doubt that view is formed in early childhood as I see it in my kids. When they were younger they had no issues with it, but social conditioning soon took over. I'd never say someone was sick or messed up if bm doesn't bother them, as I do understand where both views are formed. It's just personally not my cup of tea. :-)

Actually I have asked if she wants to wear them outside of the bedroom. I told her it was no problem for me at all. Shes always been afraid of someone finding out, so she doesn't. But, her fear even goes so far as those times we DO have the house to ourselves (rarely) she still will only wear them in our bedroom behind a locked door.

Urine doesn't bother me a bit, as she does that now. To be totally honest I don't know how I'd react to a bm diaper. I'd be willing to give it a try for her, but i'm just not sure to be honest. I am one of those people who was brought up that bm was basically the epitome of all nastiness. I do know without a doubt that view is formed in early childhood as I see it in my kids. When they were younger they had no issues with it, but social conditioning soon took over. I'd never say someone was sick or messed up if bm doesn't bother them, as I do understand where both views are formed. It's just personally not my cup of tea. :-)

I don't think that I could go the BM route with my woman. But IF there was a time where it happened by accident I wouldn't want her to change me or even be near me until I would be clean again. But that is just me and she may be different. Just encourage her to live her desires and be fearless about them. Just don't force it and you should be good. =)

• 1 month later...

Tips on things you might do for your wife that she might enjoy?

I'm in the opposite spot...my wife doesn't wear, and tolerates me wearing, but that is it. I would LOVE for her to do ANY of the following:

-Learn what diapers I like, and surprise me by buying some for me. For example, I'll bet she'd love some Bambino Bianco diapers, but has been to affraid to order them.

-I wish she'd put a diaper on (sounds like your wife may like you as Daddy--so this might not turn her on)

-I wish we'd have diaper sex more often, and I could keep my diaper on. She may also love keeping her diaper on! She might love the feeling of anal sex while she has the diaper on, either pulled to one side, or just poke a hole in the diaper. She might be to embarassed to ask for this...or she might not like the idea...but I'm gonna bet the former.

-I wish she would greet me at the door once in a blue moon, and take my hand to the bedroom, and diaper me, then have her way with me.....yours would likely LOVE this!

-She might really like you taking her out with a diaper on....being gently forced or humiliated in this way might be a real turn on (it might not)

Some ideas to think about.....