LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fishing In Diapers In A Boat

Anyone else here like fishing when diapered? I'm lucky enough to live in a state where you are never more than 5 miles away from a lake. I'm also lucky that I have a DL friend nearby that likes to fish when we can find the time to get out and the weather cooperates. Thirdly, I'm lucky enough to own 2 fishing boats! Weather it's Lake Michigan or a small inland lake, it's just great to fish wearing diapers! No need to try and pee in a bucket when out in a boat on the lake for 4 or more hours! Anyway, We've gone fishing several times and when away from any other boats, the shorts usually come off and we fish in the boat in just our shirts and diapers. This past Wednesday we had planned to fish an inland lake that was pretty populated, meaning the shorts would have to remain on all afternoon to cover our diapers. As fate would have it, the lake we planned on fishing at was closed to boat access so we had to go to another nearby lake. The other lake was about half the size, but on the plus side there was only one house on it and that was up a small rise and surrounded by trees. You could only see it from one small part of the lake. Needless to say, it wasn't long after launching the boat that the pants came off and we were fishing in our diapers. Disposable plastic backed PER-FIT with a diaper doubler for me covered with plastic pants, and my friend had disposable diaper, stuffer, several layers of cloth diapers and plastic pants to top everything off. He had been drinking coffee and tea all morning so the diapers were well used by the time we were done fishing. I stress that if there are any people at all around, the pants stay on! It's only when we are by ourselves with no chance of being seen by anyone that the pants come off. We are both straight and not AB's but DL's. We just enjoy doing a favorite activity like fishing in the boat but we enjoy doing it whiel wearing our diapers! Something about 2 grown men fishing out in a boat in t-shirts but thick diapers and plastic pants in place of our regular jeans or shorts just makes the experience that more enjoyable!

• Like 1

I just spent a whole fishing tournament (11 weeks of Fri-sat-sun) in a boat diapered all the time. Had to change 4 or 5 times out in the middle of a crowded bunch of anchored boats was shall we say interesting and fairly hard. When it is Mar in Mt it has some pretty cold days to have to strip down and bare your bottom on a open bow fishing boat. but hey it was all good and we had tons of fun. I will say I dealt with a lot of rashes though because being on the lake at 5 in the morning till times up to 7 at night and wet was just a might to long to not be able to change very easy. Oh and I had my pants on, bibs (coveralls), and 2 or 3 shirts and a coat for most of the time. Will be leaving for a pair of months here (pre fourth of july) to spend at another lake shortly and will be dealing with the boat and diapers for all that too. But hey at least it is free time fishing and I can sneak into the bank timbers to change there.

Ah fishing when diapered 24/7 what a way of life.

Guest YkDave

haha, done this quite a bit myself!

Nothing like sitting in the boat wearing nothing but a diaper and fishing all day long. life couldnt get any better :)

Guest Wetnmessy247

Diaper up in like 100 layers of Abenas and jump in.

"Bob, where did the water go?"

"Inside my diaper!"

I can't think of a better way to find the fish than remove the water.

• Like 1

I live in Long Beach, CA and have a sailboat. I go sailing in diapers all the time. Now that it is starting to warm up we can strip down to our diapers and life jackets. It is a blast. And yes... we can fish from a sailboat too. Love fresh mackerel!!!

Always looking for diapered crew so if you are in Southern California look me up!!

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Anyone else here like fishing when diapered?

I just spent a whole fishing tournament (11 weeks of Fri-sat-sun) in a boat diapered all the time. Had to change 4 or 5 times out in the middle of a crowded bunch of anchored boats was shall we say interesting and fairly hard. When it is Mar in Mt it has some pretty cold days to have to strip down and bare your bottom on a open bow fishing boat. but hey it was all good and we had tons of fun. I will say I dealt with a lot of rashes though because being on the lake at 5 in the morning till times up to 7 at night and wet was just a might to long to not be able to change very easy. Oh and I had my pants on, bibs (coveralls), and 2 or 3 shirts and a coat for most of the time. Will be leaving for a pair of months here (pre fourth of july) to spend at another lake shortly and will be dealing with the boat and diapers for all that too. But hey at least it is free time fishing and I can sneak into the bank timbers to change there.

Ah fishing when diapered 24/7 what a way of life.

I always wear diapers and plastic pants under my waders when fly fishing - so much more convienient, and it feels great when you get all warmed up from the PP when your in colder water. Anyone what to join me - been looking for a special fishing buddy. I'll supply the diapers. LOL

I always wear diapers and plastic pants under my waders when fly fishing - so much more convienient, and it feels great when you get all warmed up from the PP when your in colder water. Anyone what to join me - been looking for a special fishing buddy. I'll supply the diapers. LOL

i wish i was near a place to use my flyfishing gear.... not easy where i live without a boat.... but i'm always in diapers...

but am looking for a fishing buddy in Central Florida if intrested Im me Ldatsea on yahoo!

I will wear diapers while sitting in a chair

I will wear diapers while at the fair

I will wear them while in pain

I will wear them while on a train

I will wear them whether going short or far

I will wear them while riding in a car.

I do in fact wear diapers, Sam the man

I wear them whenever I can.

cool.gif

Diaper up in like 100 layers of Abenas and jump in.

"Bob, where did the water go?"

"Inside my diaper!"

I can't think of a better way to find the fish than remove the water.

LOL I can remember last summer I was tubing behind the boat with a grandson and the driver was smoking along around 30 making big waves and crossing them til he finally dumped us. At first I got about 50 lbs of weight in my diaper and I thought I wasn't going to come up from the water but finally the Life Jacket did its job. But when I got to the boat I coldn''t get in without help and my trunks and diaper were so big and bulky I had to try and change in the transom next to the motor... don't think that wasn't fun with the grand kids asking all kinds of questions about why they couldn't look.

But it was fun an I found out a crippled old guy could still have fun in the water.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so jealous! I miss the lakes and rivers of Indiana and Illinois and Ohio! Out here we took a houseboat vacation on Mojave Lake last summer. I loved sitting with my legs dangling over the side in the water and the motion of the boat. It was just our family so I spent most of my days in diapers and a t-shirt, keeping a towel close incase anyone came close to our boat. I don't like getting in the water in my diapers though. I'd go and just sit and read while you fished.

I live in Long Beach, CA and have a sailboat. I go sailing in diapers all the time. Now that it is starting to warm up we can strip down to our diapers and life jackets. It is a blast. And yes... we can fish from a sailboat too. Love fresh mackerel!!!

Always looking for diapered crew so if you are in Southern California look me up!!

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

That sounds awesome.. I may have to take a trip to SoCal! :drive1:

Guest Wetnmessy247

It blows my mind how so many ABDLs are in southern California. I've heard many people talk about the smells of socal.

Maybe now I understand why Socal has a reputation for being smelly.

On topic, I would be VERY cautious diapered while on water cuz I hate to wear life vests, and since diapers are made for max absorbancy, it could be a cause of drowning. I can imagine:

"Tom!! Tom!! Get up!!"

"I can't stay up!! My diaper....is pulling me down!!"

"Your DIAPER?!?!? What the hell Tom?!"

"I know/...it's weird....help me dude!!"

"Well.....I guess take it off."

"I...I can't....I'm kinda dirty down there and.....and there's like families around us."

"....you should plan your summer vacations better. Later, Tom."

Blub blub.

Ha. Please no one take that seriously. It's just me dicking around a bit. The fact stays the same, it seems dangerous to be diapered on the water, wearing a product whose sole purpose is to absorb water.

On topic, I would be VERY cautious diapered while on water cuz I hate to wear life vests, and since diapers are made for max absorbancy, it could be a cause of drowning. I can imagine:

"Tom!! Tom!! Get up!!"

"I can't stay up!! My diaper....is pulling me down!!"

"Your DIAPER?!?!? What the hell Tom?!"

"I know/...it's weird....help me dude!!"

"Well.....I guess take it off."

"I...I can't....I'm kinda dirty down there and.....and there's like families around us."

"....you should plan your summer vacations better. Later, Tom."

Blub blub.

Ha. Please no one take that seriously. It's just me dicking around a bit. The fact stays the same, it seems dangerous to be diapered on the water, wearing a product whose sole purpose is to absorb water.

Well, you do have a point. Kind of like duck hunting when wearing chest waders. If you fall out of the boat or step into deep water and it fills up your waders, I've heard that you will pretty much sink to the bottom. I don't think a diaper will soak up so much that it will drag you to the bottom but it would make it a little more difficult to swim. Maybe I'm wrong. I tell you one thing. If I was in the boat in just my shirt and diaper and I fell overboard, if my diaper started dragging me down I would rip it off in a hurry! I'd rather crawl back into the boat butt naked and have someone see me than to drown! I am very cautious when it comes to fishing in my boat in Lake Michigan. It has to be calm, not choppy or high waves (as my fishing buddy will atest to) and I don't venture out too far as I've had boat problems in the past. Frankly, if I was sitting in the boat fishing in diapers and a shirt and the boat started to sink, I wouldn't have any problem firing off the distress flares! If I was able to get my diaper off and put some pants on before help arrives, fine! If not, well, it would be very embaressing but I would at least be alive! Better to just use the most caution before even heading out on the big lake which can be more dangerous than the Atlantic ocean.