LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toy Story 3

Very fun movie. 3D was cool, and to Pixar's credit they didn't do any goofy throw-stuff-at-the-audience gags, just used it to add to the effect of "life" from the toys.

Nearly cried near the end, but they made it all better :)

Its soo unfair that you get it before the uk GRRR

I'm lookin forward to it, didn't think i would but I enjoyed the first one, 2nd werent that good but i've heard a lot of good things about the 3rd movie.

Toy Story 3 (saw the midnight movie) was astounding. It really kept the essence of Toy Story, despite it being so long in between films... I was deeply concerned, but my worries were wasted.

I think it was better than 2... even though I did like 2 quite a bit. Obviously, 1 is the best still.

As for Jim Varney, the voice was actually VERY good. I was waiting for Slink to say something for the first five minutes, but completely forgot the voice actor changed until the end of the movie. That's when I realized the new voice was very authentic. I applaud that. Pixar really took the time to re-cast.

As for the span between movies... sure it seems "out of place" but in context, Toy Story takes place in real time. You can tell because in TS3 they say "back in 1995, the Buzz Lightyear toys were sold out nationwide" or something like that. So the fact that it was 11 years since the first movie, and now Andy is 17 (nearly 18 considering he is about to go to college), it would make sense in the time lapses if 11 years passed since the second. However, there were four years between 1 and 2 and it seemed only like one year by the look of the humans... also, if Andy were really 17 now, that would make him 2 during the first movie and 6 during the second, which is too young. I'm not saying the math is a science when it comes to Disney films, but the elongated time frame between movies really does emphasize how much Andy has grown...

The above isn't really a reason to delay a movie, in reality... but I doubt they intended on making a TS3. Someone must have pitched a hella good idea. ;)

But the point is. It was a very, very good movie. Nothing short of fantastic. (Not that I expected different from Disney Pixar.)

-Sophie

Guest little_jonny

i really, really, really, really, want to see it. i still remember seeing the first toy story when i was about 7 years old in thearters. i was with my mom, and sister. if i remember the movie was sold out. i also remember having the woody puppett, and a buzz lightyear toy. ahh the memories