LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don'T Drop My Snapple!

Ack... ordered 3 cases of Snapple and FedEx broke them all! Company sent a replacement order and Fedex delivered two cases, but broke the third!

All that Snapply goodness gone!

This means you should go support your local businesses!

Hopefully fedex won't destroy a $115 lamp that should come tomorrow. It is dark here...

If the F@#King Snapple Guy would restock them I would! Nothing worse than a dealer who can't get you your fix!

Got every manager on notice, lol. Here they get it straight from the snapple truck, not from the usual distribution centers. No snapple guy = no snapple.

oh? sounds like some of our stores, but even if they dont come the day they were supposed to, its usually the next day when they get there. but im talkn about pepsi ppl, snapple, any other distribution center thats here or near here that delivers directly lol

Incon came before snapple, but sugary drinks are my weakness. And I mean SUGARY drinks, not corn.

Yeah, I used to be that way too. L*O*V*E*D sweet sugary drinks or anything. I used to drink New York Seltzers, which had awesome flavors (raspberry was my favorite) but after a bit, I started getting headaches. I guess from all the sugar...a kind of carbohydrate headache. I NEVER get headaches, so this was bothersome to me and I stopped drinking them.

Now I have essentially cut most of not all refined sugar from my diet, I fall back ...now and then and sneak something, but it's nothing like I used to have. I feel better, sleep better and lost about 10 pounds....sooo yeah. Snapple might be yummy stuff, but to much of a good thing isn't good, just ask my dentist :D I am sure I paid for at least one of his trips to Greece :P with the dental bills and check ups.

I am basically a carb junkie and it has been hard to cut it out of my diet, but I did...and feel better for it.

Thats just me...

qwack

Yeah, I used to be that way too. L*O*V*E*D sweet sugary drinks or anything. I used to drink New York Seltzers, which had awesome flavors (raspberry was my favorite) but after a bit, I started getting headaches. I guess from all the sugar...a kind of carbohydrate headache. I NEVER get headaches, so this was bothersome to me and I stopped drinking them.

Now I have essentially cut most of not all refined sugar from my diet, I fall back ...now and then and sneak something, but it's nothing like I used to have. I feel better, sleep better and lost about 10 pounds....sooo yeah. Snapple might be yummy stuff, but to much of a good thing isn't good, just ask my dentist :D I am sure I paid for at least one of his trips to Greece :P with the dental bills and check ups.

I am basically a carb junkie and it has been hard to cut it out of my diet, but I did...and feel better for it.

Thats just me...

qwack

Sometimes when I can't fall asleep, I take the sugar dope to oversaturate my system, 3-4 cokes, chocolate and lemon tea whit 5 sppons of suger. At first I get hyper my eyes turns large as teacups and I speak faster than normal and my hands are evrywhere, then after an hour or two, something kicks in and makes me sleepy as hell and I finally fall asleep. It works better than alcohol and I wake up with no hangover. But the trick doesnt work 2 days in a row, I have stay off the sugar for a couple of days to a week before I can do it again, but that ok I don't need it that often anyways usually my pain meds do the job for me :closedeyes:

Sometimes when I can't fall asleep, I take the sugar dope to oversaturate my system, 3-4 cokes, chocolate and lemon tea whit 5 sppons of suger. At first I get hyper my eyes turns large as teacups and I speak faster than normal and my hands are evrywhere, then after an hour or two, something kicks in and makes me sleepy as hell and I finally fall asleep. It works better than alcohol and I wake up with no hangover. But the trick doesnt work 2 days in a row, I have stay off the sugar for a couple of days to a week before I can do it again, but that ok I don't need it that often anyways usually my pain meds do the job for me :closedeyes:

pain meds :(

Thats just me...

qwack

Sorry, but there IS/WAS only one flavor of New York Seltzer: Black Cherry. Loved that stuff!

pain meds :(

yeah you know, medicine to kill pain, works wonderfull if you hit your finger with a hammer too, and ptobably also when you pluck your feathers to match the newest duck fashion :):P

Guest lilme

Holy Snapple dude... 3 cases!!! Even the stores don't order that much lol. They're probably always out cuz you clean em out lol ;)

~lilme

Guest lilme

you consider 3 cases a lot? most of the stores here carry least 20+ of most things.

Well, I spose not. The convenience store I worked for a few years back was a small town store, sooooo. They never kept more than 2-3 cases backstock in their cooler.

~lilme

Store had a $50 minimum and was shipping from NewYork so i ordered big to save on shipping

maybe order it and have it delivered to your nearest store instead of your house, so the bumbling fed ex fool wont be handling it...just a thought.. *shrug*

Has anyone filed a missing snapple guy report, with the local authorities? :P

Diet coke is my weakness, when I look at the number of bottles in the recycling, I start to wonder if maybe I have a problem. I get terrible headaches if I have too much blood in my caffeine system.