LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cry Like A Baby?

Sometimes when I'm in baby mode with my wife I'll get up the nerve to cry like a baby. I have no problem being around my wife in wet diapers or being changed by her, but for some reason I get really embarrassed by crying. Fortunately, I like being embarrassed. Just wondering what other people's thoughts on crying were.

Thanks,

Joe

As a responsible adult and litigation attorney, I need to appear stoic while working. I cannot even contemplate the consequences if I were to start weeping in court.

Within days of discovering that Adult Babies want to wet to justify their diapers, I found playing AB was the effective way for me to cope with my profound urinary incontinence. The more I read about AB the more I learned that crying was an important part of the fantasy for many very nice people. At the time I lived alone in a tiny studio apartment. I realized that one quiet way to enhance my AB play was to sob and even blubber.

Once I fell in love with Don Davis, crying when I wanted to do so really made my AB play so much better. "Daddy" Don would see me rocking back and forth, sobbing with real tears streaming down my cheeks. Immediately he would rush to me in comfort.

Some nice AB use the term "tantrumming" Long before I knew about AB I was an active participant in the adult spanking-for-pleasure community, where the term is "bratting"

My personal AB fantasy is sort of an idealized childhood. In my own fantasy my "Daddy" can devote all his attention to me. Daddy will pay attention while I perform plays with many plushies. If I start to get tired and cranky, Daddy will distract me long before I do something really wrong. At first I tried to expand beyond sobbing on cue to actively bratting. It turned out that took Don completely out of his "Daddy" role-play. Consequently I stopped bratting while relaxing as Baby Angel.

I do brat, but only in my adult sexy mode. It spoils the fun to come right out and use my words to as for a spanking. Instead I will change into big girl sexy lingerie and brat until Don pays attention. He will order me to stop being a brat. When I continue Don is sure I am in the mood to enjoy a spanking. During such a sensual spanking I do not cry, sob or blubber.

i dont see a problem with crying, guys or girls, while i've been toyed around with and such, things i do not wish to get into, i hardly cry anymore. but when i had roleplayed with my ex-mommy, i tried crying here and there but i was mainly all pouty faced and stuff.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Shew I cry. When I regress I cry big time, thank god for thick walls and thick diapers. Else I'd be heard by my neighbors.

With recent developments of me getting a diaper guy friend to change me and change him, little things like crying I find are becoming enhanced.

Two days ago it was the morning change and I was sooo ready to get outta my stinky, I actually was babbling, kicking my feetsies on my bed.

Also, I cry watching "chick flicks".

nd at hurt kitties.

ROFL, loving the comic relief. If he is just a liar or actually does this stuff, doesn't really matter. Just let me know when he gets thrown in jail for his antics, so I can ROFL some more.

:roflmao::roflmao:

I may shed the occasional tear for an emotional loss, like a family member or pet dying. Or the occasional moving song now and then. But it's rarely more than some watery eyes for a few minutes. I haven't actually cried in the typical sense since I was a pre-teen.

Funny thing is I don't really cry when I'm sad, I become more contemplative.

When I do shed some tears, not necessarily cry is when I get tears of joy. I really tend to have an emotional response to plays and dances. Specially dancing, not even necessarily an emotional sad piece, but ones that generally are more about fun, a really great hip hop piece or jive or anything that is really upbeat I tend to get some watery eyes going. I think I can feel the joy of the dancers and so feel over joyed myself.

Last time I really cried was as a teen when I got really upset about something I wanted to do and throw a tantrum.

ROFL, loving the comic relief. If he is just a liar or actually does this stuff, doesn't really matter. Just let me know when he gets thrown in jail for his antics, so I can ROFL some more.

:roflmao::roflmao:

His profile states he's studying criminal justice! Wouldn't it be poetic justice if one day he had to defend himself in a court of law in front of a judge and his peers in a dirty messy diaper? Personally, it's ok to be studying criminal juistice and going to collage and all, if his profile info is true, but I can't imagine how he manages to go to class if he wears the same stinky diaper 24 hours a day without changing. I also have to wonder what type of job he will get anywhere if he continues to wear a wet, stinky and messy diaper 24 hours before he changes it. I have to doubt a good deal of what he says. He either goes to collage and studies, or he wears poopy diapers 24 hours at a time without changing. I can't see how he does both. As Judge Judy says, "if it dosn't make sense, it's not true!"

Ya probably mostly lies, has nothing better to do then troll around here, feel sorry for the person who feels that need to make up elaborate lies to make himself feel better on the internet.

to quote the cure, it's because "boys don't cry" we're conditioned to repress our emotions. I usually rage up to a point of tears, seldomly in front of others. When regressed I am more pouty then tearful.

i agree plus some people cried so much at a young age that they cannot that is my case but you know it's all good i got puppy dog eye's cause i got long eye lashes lol but i am getting off subject all in all some people can cry some can't and some just are emberassed by it
Guest Wetnmessy247

I take offense that you go to my profile and use personal information against me just to take a cheap shot.

It's not a fair fight.

At all.

i agree plus some people cried so much at a young age that they cannot that is my case but you know it's all good i got puppy dog eye's cause i got long eye lashes lol but i am getting off subject all in all some people can cry some can't and some just are emberassed by it

Crying is a healthy response, however, there are points in which it is no longer healthy and appropriate action needs to be taken. I just don't feel like pulling up the DSMIV stats as to what and when.