LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Movie: Plastic Spoons

I'm not freaked out, I just don't wanna see it. As I've said who am I to judge, we'll all be judged in the end.

Judged in the end? Is that a euphemism for something? Well, I am shocked, shocked and dismayed I say. On a fetish site no less, someone is upset by... boy on boy stuff? Heavens to Betsy!

Right. So while my oldfurry self is forced over the knee of his stern, muscular wolf-daddy, forepaws and hindpaws put into the cuffs bolted to the ground either sideof Daddy's throne, which lock-click softly but inexorably in the paws of Daddy's rabbit-slaves, I blush, and wriggle, helpless in my pretty miniskirt, unable to stop his paw lifting, pulling my skirt to reveal the soaked padding beneath, bulging and straining against my pink plastic panties... the screen in front of me shows in exquisite pixellation his muscled paw and what he is doing: sliding a long, remorseless lupine claw over and up to the waistband... I watch and clench my soon to be paddled oldfur behind, sissied and babyfurred, and displayed in high definition before my blushing cheeks, to the amusement of the bunny-buns, smirking as they enjoy my forced baby-furring, wrinkling their sneering bunny noses, as ---

CENSORED , DUE TO THIS TOO EASILY OFFENDING PEOPLE.

Too late! you read it already! buwa-ha-ha )

Looks pretty cliche to me. Just yer average poorly done fetish flick with about as much acting experience as your average high school drama club. I think the only decent diaper oriented movie I've seen was the one with the little girl whose dad dies in a car wreck, is blamed by her mother, starts wetting the bed, and then the crazy mother treats her like a baby until she goes over the edge and shoots her mother in retaliation, which then in turns causes her trauma (and a diaper fetish) in her adult hood...now *THAT* was a good movie!

I also liked this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnL_uL2xio

A German documentary film about drunken teenagers and how they deal with them (basically diapered like babies).

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep! our new one is releasing soon, so time to clear out the previous title!!!

We have launched our new ABDL T-Shirt line and new dvd!!! You can find the t-shirts and dvd at: http://shop.ebay.com/abdluniversity/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Be sure to add us as a "favorite seller" on your Ebay Account and stay up to date on all of the new designs and other products coming soon!!!

Get the new ABDL DVD "Student Share & Tell: Baby Wabbit" at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160560880652

ABDL University is proud to announce the release of their third film, "Student Share & Tell: BabyWabbit"!!!

"Student Share & Tell: BabyWabbit" is the 3rd film in a planned series devoted to the ABDL (adult baby diaper lover) community. We have a long list of films coming soon-- from drama to musicals to horror, and everything in between... Please be sure to add us to your "favorite sellers" list to stay updated on all that is to come in the near future!!!

"Student Share & Tell: BabyWabbit" SYNOPSIS:

Hey Guys, BabyWabbit here!!!

Many of you may have seen my videos on my blog or Xtube. The response has been outstanding, so I wanted to share a bit more with the community. I'm your average DL Boy who loves to get into the baby-side of things. From sleepers & onesies, to diaper changes and more-- I love it all.

I have been into the scene for years now. Just over a year ago, I took the biggest step I've taken in the ABDL Fetish-World and went 24/7. It's been great!

I love being changed, dressed and treated like an innocent 2 year old. Then again, there are times when I step across the line and become the "Naughty Baby" who disobeys and creates his own "bedroom fun!"

"Naughty Baby" can be a handful, as "Daddy" would tell you!

I hope you enjoy what you see and that you will look forward to future updates on my blog and video collections!

Happy Padding!!!

Bonus Features:

** Trailers

** Photo Slideshows

** Video Bio: "How I went 24/7" and more...

DVD contains the original ABDL film, "Share & Tell: BabyWabbit" in addition to photo-slideshows, trailer collection, and more!!! Unrated. Not shrink wrapped. This is a PRE-ORDER. The DVD ships on April 15, 2011. Only 50 copies are being offered. Limited edition website launch DVD!!!

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg