LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Event Of A Disaster.....

It should probably be mentioned that the disaster in question is supposedly rising sea levels due to the greenhouse effect.

I suspect there will be more Europeans in addition to our UK contributors, who will 'get' the joke... :D

HPD.

It should probably be mentioned that the disaster in question is supposedly rising sea levels due to the greenhouse effect.

I suspect there will be more Europeans in addition to our UK contributors, who will 'get' the joke...  :D

HPD.

I'm afraid that unlike nappies, your theory doesn't hold water. Pipsqueak, who was mentioned in drynot's initial post, is from Canada and not Europe.

I, on the other hand, am from England and I don't have a clue what they are both on about!

D :D lly

HPD: Good guess, but wrong. Pipsqueaks wonderful little town has experienced rain for the past...what?...28 days and is quite likely to float away.

Now, now...don't go all 'holy roller' on me. I'm not being mean! I'm just offering helpful suggestions :D

If it rains today it will indeed break our previous record from 1953. Yesterday was actually beautifully sunny but apparently it rained for 5 minutes in the wee hours of the morning. Drynot is feeling smug because he is north of me and it's not as wet there. However, it is MUCH COLDER where he is and probably has snow! :P

Hmm. OK. (Drats!) :blush:

Then I probably need to explain: Here in the EU Discovery Channel is currently running a TV show made in the UK called 'Brainiac'. It is totally :screwy:

One regular part of the show is examining the suitability of common office items as personal flotation devices in the event of sudden flooding due to global warming. drynot's post sounded very nearly like a verbatim copy of the introductory words used for that particular part of the show. Thus... :whistling:

But I actually like the correct explanation even better. Here is to hoping that Pipsqueak won't be flushed away. :D

HPD.

In case of frostbite....your diaper can be used as extra insulation :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Methinks only as long as it is dry. :excl:

I suspect you will find that wearing and moving around in a damp diaper when it is freezing is a rather chilly feeling. Evaporation of the dampness will cause the areas down yonder to be cooled to a temperature below that of the 'cooling air'. (Insert imaginary icicle smiley.) :whistling:

HPD, who can see white fluffy stuff on the ground outside his window.

You have to admit that, when dry, your diaper tends to keep certain portions of the male anatomy quite warm during freezing temperatures. Actually I think the benefits apply to our female friends as well :thumbsup:

A wet diaper though....all bets are off :P

Wet diapers won't freeze your bottom, at least not very fast. Babies get to go outside in the winter, after all, hehe.

I used to wear diapers outside throughout the winter (when i lived in a place that had winter) and even being outside for several hours in temperatures well below zero (F), my diaper never froze, or really ever got more clammy than a normal wet diaper does after a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything else aside, they are good insulation.

damn right i store mine in the attic..if only i wasn't lazy and actualy placed em up there instead of just throwing packs up there...need to go check see if any have been up there ages and are coming near to there use by date(i never thought that i should use em cronologicaly..never even thought about use by date...who would have thought). Just throwing packs up there dosn't facilitate the organised using of them in a chronilogical order of purchase :Crylol:

damn right i store mine in the attic..if only i wasn't lazy and actualy placed em up there instead of just throwing packs up there...need to go check see if any have been up there ages and are coming near to there use by date(i never thought that i should use em cronologicaly..never even thought about use by date...who would have thought). Just throwing packs up there dosn't facilitate the organised using of them in a chronilogical order of purchase :Crylol:

I hear many things are lost in the attic :angel_not: