LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Rules For Us Passport

Guest Katharsys

That does not make sense, since most TS still look like men (broad shoulders) and talk with men voices.

Hormones and mutilating surgeries create freaks, but no women. That is the truth.

Especially the fetish community is prohibitive and excluding since TS always reamain fakes in their eyes.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

That does not make sense, since most TS still look like men (broad shoulders) and talk with men voices.

Hormones and mutilating surgeries create freaks, but no women. That is the truth.

Especially the fetish community is prohibitive and excluding since TS always reamain fakes in their eyes.

Why are you hating on yourself so much?

Why are you hating on yourself so much?

Perhaps, Just perhaps because she is about twice your age, and as such has been dealing with the reality of how the populous in general will treat someone?? Hide if you want, fight for freedom, equality, whatever it is you seek. The truth remains, You have a big uphill walk, and right when you reach the top. "They" build another hill. Right or wrong, Fair or not that is life. It's not your fault why you are what you are, but I will say this. Fighting among yourselves certainly puts you backwards, not forwards to further acceptance and enlightening others that we are whatever we are is not Dissension in the ranks.

Because you don't agree with someone is no reason to flag them, certainly not to the Admin side. You can make yourself heard. Just as you have done. Comment on the thread. Talk amongst yourselves, work things out. Agree to disagree, whatever. You gang are so easily offended, I don't hate, why should you? The whole world isn't out to get you, certainly not one of your own, one that fights for the good cause. Chill people! closedeyes.gif

The whole world isn't out to get you, certainly not one of your own, one that fights for the good cause. Chill people! closedeyes.gif

Seems like a quote better suited for many other threads... but this one wasn't exactly out of control. Yet.

Anyway, I'm a girl. Hell, I am barely on hormones and I'm a girl. And people that disagree with that can fuck off. ;)

-Sophie

• Like 1

I can only say, I totally disagree with you. You are right that no surgery and no hormones can transform one gender inot another but it only goes for the biology. When i look at my image in e mirror i see a girl. I have all the things other girls have when they look in the mirror. I migh not be able to menstruate or give birth to children so i have to settle with what i could get. I feel like a girl even more now with a girl appearance than before without and that was the reason to have the operation i wanted to feel as much a girl as i could do and i am satisfied with what i got. No one calls me a freak and i have never met any who openly looked at me as i was one so other pople also let me feel feminine and more feminine than i would without the transform. If you are unhappy with your transformation its a shame. the hard evaluation of candidates should have cought you before it was too late because feeling like a freak you would have been better off without. Gender reassignment sugery does have its rights it helps many men and women feel comfortable with themselves and saying it only creates freaks is not only bad its wrong.

Guest Katharsys

UGH...why is it every single time I post something that affects the TG community in a positive manner and as a whole is usually something to celebrate about, it degenerates into a hate-fest?

As for your rude comments kvetinka - who really cares what you think about it? My evil bitch of a mother did impart one good piece of advice, and to save you any future pain and misery I will freely share her advice with you:

"If you can't say anything nice, productive or relevant to the discussion - shut the fucking hell up."

Granted the above was usually accompanied with a slap to the face - but I will be nice and leave that part off this response. While others may not feel the way I do here, I have yet to see anything said by you that is either:

1. helpful or constructive to other TGs
  2. is not constantly going on about how great the german health care system is, and that you only had to pay for the SRS letter
  3. how everyone else is a failure for either not getting the surgery already or deciding to be non-op. (yeah, you said that in one of my other posts)

Let me put it this way and see if I can make it any clearer for you, since you seem to be confused.

This news doesn't affect you in any way, shape or form - so why even put your two cents in - and a hateful two cents at that?

That said, there was one legitimate question I saw posted here that I actually want to answer - instead of this insipid flame war.

...What's the policy for a driver's license...

Sophie, that will vary from state to state. While the states do have some guidelines on producing state IDs and Drivers Licenses (see REAL ID Act), how they determine what gender they put on is solely their discretion. Last time I looked it up for the State of Illinois here, it was post-GRS with certified letter from the surgeon - the same requirements to get the amended Birth Certificate. Contact your Secretary of State's office or DMV for more information that is relevant to you.

</thread>

• Like 1

No one calls me a freak and i have never met any who openly looked at me as i was one so other pople also let me feel feminine and more feminine than i would without the transform.

Hallo Susannah,

Maybe I have lived longer post OP. Your are lucky that you have not met any transphobic people so far. My personal experience at the German/Czech border to Saxony in 2007 was, that correct papers did not stop the borderguards from harassing me. Probably it was old stuff from GDR communist times. They did not openly insult me, but did unreasonable searches in my car and demanded registration papers for my car, driver´s license, cleaning the roof of the car from snow, etc., which they did not perform when I was crossing the border with friends.

I just recently filed an anti-disrimination complaint against a German officer from social security who openly resumed calling me mister despite of being asked to address me as MS. I got assigned a new officer, who is not transphobic.

I just wanted to remind you to stay on guard while dealing with officals.

By the way, the Czech border police have always been friendly and welcoming.

Kvetinka

PS: Thanks to recent EU changes, the border guards do not control any more at inner Eurpean borders.

[*]how everyone else is a failure for either not getting the surgery already or deciding to be non-op. (yeah, you said that in one of my other posts)

Let me put it this way and see if I can make it any clearer for you, since you seem to be confused.

I apologize for that statement: I have been under control of a radical fundamentalist TS group, who assisted me on getting through the process. I have broken with this group of radicals and have several non/ pre OP friends.

To contribute positive information: After name change, German transwomen get an F for their passports without SRS. The birth certificate will be changed after SRS.

Guest Diaperdragon

I think this is very wrong on the grounds of National Security and the fact that terrorist could exploit that loophole and use that to gain entry into the US and attack the US with that passport rules. Also, other countries may not recognize your gender and may either detain you and lock you up in prison or even send you back to the US.

I think this is very wrong on the grounds of National Security and the fact that terrorist could exploit that loophole and use that to gain entry into the US and attack the US with that passport rules. Also, other countries may not recognize your gender and may either detain you and lock you up in prison or even send you back to the US.

A terrorist is going to register for a change in gender with the U.S. Bureau of Consular affairs so that they can get into the country undetected?

How would that even help them do so?

^Agreed. The loopholes it DOES provide are just plain stupid. Exploiting them is senseless. And I think it's about time people get more "up to date" with trans issues. (But I'm bias.)

-Sophie

A terrorist is going to register for a change in gender with the U.S. Bureau of Consular affairs so that they can get into the country undetected?

How would that even help them do so?

I think she meant between Europian countries...but even then does she know about the Atlantic ocean.

I think she meant between Europian countries...but even then does she know about the Atlantic ocean.

Well, I'm not sure how this statute changes the requirements currently held for granting a U.S. passport to begin with. It's not like they said, 'anybody who gets a note from a doctor gets a U.S. passport, no questions asked!' They simply said that they were willing to change the information on a passport that has already been granted providing that the holder of said passport can provide a physician's recommendation.

it means if you had a united states passport before you began your transition, you can petition to have your gender changed on the passport, and possible a more recent picture?... but to get a passport you still have to go through the same process as everyone else to obtain a passport, only if you have not yet had your birth certificate changed to reflect your true gender, you would have to include some extra information...

But if a terrorist is entering the USA< then it is with a passport from another country, so how in the hell would they change their gender? I mean they would have to petition their own country to change the gender on that passport. I mean if you come to the USA with say a french passport, you don't ask the the US government to change your gender on a french passport....

• Like 1

ManBearPig! I'm seriously tired of "terrorism" being used to stop change, gain support for wars and restrict freedoms (yeah, restricted freedoms, couldn't think of another way to phrase that :lol:). Even if a terrorist could change their gender on a passport (ignoring the fact that this was for US passports and a domestic terrorist wouldn't need one :glare:) how does that help them? An F (or M) appears on a piece of paper and magically all suspicion goes away? :huh:

*and yes I know I hijacked ManBearPig :thumbsup: