LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender Issues Related To Being Changed

Guest Wetnmessy247

i no us stoopid Midwesterners iz post to be seen n not herd, but I'm lesbian, and it's like nails on a chalkboard when people jump down other people's throats for refusing to bow down and worship gays. Gay sex is not for everyone. Get over it. People are entitled to their preferences, thoughts, opinions and beliefs, whether negative or positive.

Besides, I'd be a total hypocrite to say otherwise--the thought of a guy getting frisky with me during diaper time makes me sort of ill. Obviously, I'd LOVE to be changed by a girl, preferably one in the 25-37 range. She has to be older than me, but still young enough to be that kind of attractive.

• Like 1

Okay people the man is entitled to his opinion. I am very much straight, a little more flexible than I thought I was, however I guess not really since I just accept people for who they believe they are.

Yvhuce- I agree with the being straight and being uncomfortable with another guy trying to touch me inappropriately, to the point of self defense if need be, however there's a difference between sexual and non sexual. If I'm at an AB gathering and some random guy walks up to me and says I'm your daddy now and tries to touch me then yes I'm going to kick his two front teeth out, however if itr is another abdl friend who I know and thus can trust I am not so objectionable. I am secure enough in my heterosexuality that I don't have to hide my penis from everyone(okay that sounds stupid, but you know what I mean. I'm not gonna hide in the locker room kinda thing). That being said, my preference will always be to have a lil girl or a mommy, and my relationships will always be female. If I know the dude and he's not a creepy mouth breather and if I'm comfortable enough to regress for a bit then I will.

It very much depends on one's perception. Amongst my upbringing, such compromises would be reason to question the straightness of an individual. I, personally, try not to be quite that intolerant, but do very much have an aversion to the concept of such compromises involving myself. And anyone who doesn't like that is welcome to take a long walk off a short pier in an area infested with those really deadly jellyfish.

I find impact of geography on behavior absolutely uncanny.

I find your lack of variance boring. The first time was mildly smirk-inducing. By now, it's just beating a pile of dust that was once a dead horse...

• Like 1

I may not like the idea of being changed by a guy or remotely embracing to the concept, however as long as there is no sexual tension between the two parties, it does not make you gay or not gay. If that were the case then every father who ever raised a son is now inherently gay, it's a failed logical concept. Personally when I think of the abdl type relationship I think of a female, whether a switch , lil or a mommy. I have a little one who I'm trying to groom into a switch so we both can enjoy ourselves but hey if someone is lonely and their abdl friend offers to nurture, it's not my place to judge or make any accusations.

well i don't want to look into a AB lifestyle as a sexual thing. My opnion about that is only based in "be a baby" sooo i don't see any problem with what is the gender changing u,... male or female, it's really don't metter ^_^ .

I do prefer females, because of her's delicate nature ... i never was changed by a man, but a fell times by my grandma and my mommy too. In my mind female's are more delicate than mans so i fell more confortable to be changed by a woman :)

ive been changed by many. At ab parties friends have changed me. Most were guys.

I've had girlfriends change me.....and now my wife is the only one who changes me.

If I start be feel uncomfortable I speak up and say..."Thats off limits please dont do that".

As a nonsexual little I think of it as someone just taking care of something that needs to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm absolutely fine with either sex. In fact, I think I'd slightly prefer a guy, even though I consider myself somewhat more straight (in practice this doesn't mean much; I don't have or want a really active sex life). I think I'd rather change a guy too.

Interesting, thankyou for this thread

People who don't like sex are similar to people who don't like trying new foods. The "burger, hot dog and fries eww not a lobster tail filet mignon 5 course meal" type of people. Shit is all in your head. The "I'm happy with what I have and I'm stubborn about that." The people who justify their inability to get into a relationship or attain casual sex due to lack of self confidence use the "I don't enjoy sex" thing too. Maybe I'm wrong, but just like people who are afraid of bungee jumping, I think you people are making silly-ass excuses to put a melancholic grin on your face. Argue you with me if you want. Better yet, say its a 'mental condition'. Screw that, sex is awesome cause we are humans, be you gay straight vanilla or fetishist. Though I do understand chicks who can't orgasm... in that I understand that they exist, and I'm male, so I can't say shit about that. But otherwise, come on.

UNLOCK YOUR EMOTIONAL POTENTIAL.

or disagree with me and like.. don't do that. Cause if you think you can't, then you won't.

Yeah, I'm wrong. No point in posting this.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Being a bisexual ABDL, i wouldn't mind either genders changing me, let alone babying me. But due to my shyness it would make a difference on to whom would be allowed to. I do feel comfortable with some and not with others. Though, isn't everyone like this? Can't please them all!

While I'm more sexually attracted to women, I think I'd rather experience diapers with another guy. I've always felt more comfortable around my own gender, so that likely plays a big part in it. A thing like getting your diaper changed by someone requires a LOT of trust (for me at least) and somehow I think... Well, let's just say I'd feel safer if sex had no part in the relationship- and while I love to cuddle and kiss other guys, I'm not interested in their boy-parts. So it wouldn't come up.

Pardon the pun.

And besides me feeling that way from a grown-up perspective, the "little" me goes further- he's not only more engaged with his own gender, but rather avoiding of the other. Only once I hit puberty did I realize I had any interest in the fairer sex.. So since regression takes me back well beyond the first inklings of acne, when it comes to diapers I'm more attuned to men.

I should mention that I haven't actually been changed by anyone (well, for like 18 years), so I don't know for sure what my preference is. As other people have said, it probably depends on the person. And I'm definitely not saying I'd dislike being changed by a woman.. I'd probably like it. But my teddy bear "checks" me sometimes and he's a total guy. So yeah. Empirical evidence right there.