LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Logistics Question For Women

So I have just been wondering (from a matter of simple logistics)when ladies are diapered during 'their time of the month' how/what do you use for dealing with the situation. Do you just let your diaper take care of it, or do you use a regular pad/tampon. If so, how do you change if it needs replacing before your diaper does? Not meaning to be vulgar, just curious.

Other 'women' things I'm curious about but have been afraid to ask:

-How do women with those insanely long finger nails (>3") pick their nose or wipe themselves without injury?

-How does a bride in a really huge wedding dress (one that looks like an explosion in a cupcake factory) with the long trailing thingy use a toilet (bridal diapers make more sense :/ )?

-Why don't women like The Stooges?

-Do you know that every guy everywhere is always checking you out... are guys that obvious, or are some guys able to keep a degree of subtlety so it doesn't seem like 'every guy'? (Men are pigs! Known scientific fact!)

-Are women just as bad at the previous as men just better at hiding/timing it?

Thanks for entertaining my question(s)

-DP

So I have just been wondering (from a matter of simple logistics)when ladies are diapered during 'their time of the month' how/what do you use for dealing with the situation. Do you just let your diaper take care of it, or do you use a regular pad/tampon. If so, how do you change if it needs replacing before your diaper does? Not meaning to be vulgar, just curious.

-How do women with those insanely long finger nails (>3") pick their nose or wipe themselves without injury?

-How does a bride in a really huge wedding dress (one that looks like an explosion in a cupcake factory) with the long trailing thingy use a toilet (bridal diapers make more sense :/ )?

-Do you know that every guy everywhere is always checking you out... are guys that obvious, or are some guys able to keep a degree of subtlety so it doesn't seem like 'every guy'? (Men are pigs! Known scientific fact!)

-DP

For several years I kept using a pad inside the nappy when I was menstruating, I know, stupid idea, but it seemed mor natural to do it that way. I change nappy every 4 hours each time I go to cath, so there were no problems there, new nappy new pad.

Other answers

- Very carefully

- no idea, I guess they go before putting it on, and wait til it's off again..maybe a bucket placed in the middle of a room could be their back up if needed, but you have to marry me before I can give you a 100% trustworthy answer.

- the what?

- ofcourse I know, do you think I put on make up and nice clothes only for my own pleassure?

- Yes and no probably not better at hiding but guys are really bad at picking up obvious signs..They really should go to that "mind reading" class they never went to!

• Like 1

-DP

I don't wear diapers during the day (normally) so I take care of that time of the month with more traditional stuff. At night I figure the diaper is there anyway, so why bother?

I've never had insanely long fingernails, and I've often wondered that myself.

My semi-huge wedding dress required someone to go into the bathroom stall with me and hold it up while I peed.

Stooges, meh.

Guys are definitely not checking me out...

-DP

Periods - I just let my diaper take care of it, and change more often. I also wipe more.

Long nails - I wouldn't know. My nails are stubby as heck because I bite them, which is REALLY a habit I should break.

Wedding dress - I wouldn't know. I'm not married yet, and I'm incontinent. Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't wear a poofy dress.

Stooges - I wouldn't know this either, because I LOVE the Three Stooges.

Guys checking someone out - Yeah, it's obvious a good amount of the time when a guy is checking another person out. I don't get checked out by most people though.

Girls checking someone out - That depends on the girl. Some are obvious, some are more subtle.

You're welcome.

~ moogle

Hey, not all guys are pigs! I may take a quick glance at a woman if she is attractive but I don't mind rape her. If someone is a possible prospect the first thing I look for is a ring or any other indicator that she is spoken for, I am a gentleman and a scholar.(and a beast when I need to be)

Hey, not all guys are pigs! I may take a quick glance at a woman if she is attractive but I don't mind rape her. If someone is a possible prospect the first thing I look for is a ring or any other indicator that she is spoken for, I am a gentleman and a scholar.(and a beast when I need to be)

Ok so 1 in about 2.000.000.000 men are not pigs? if you ask a statistics person I will bet he would say that such a fraction would translate that chance of finding a non pig is mostly unlikely, and you can therefore say that all men you meet are most likely pigs :D:P

Arh to be honest, I have actually met a couple of those most unlikely guys so maybe something is wrong with the statistics material :)

Meh, what do you guys mean by pigs? The ones that stare and stuff? Because if you believe they are the great majority you are wrong. Now, if you mean that we have a strong sexual drive, then you are right. But so do women. So, in essence, humans are pigs. Or you could say that most living creatures are pigs. Other animals' sole purpose in life is to procreate. Can't blame us hominids for following our deeper instincts. :)

• Like 1

I dont get my period due to birth control so i can't answer this from personal first hand experience, however if i stopped the birthcontrol i would not wear diapers, and would just wear a tampon. Theres something about sitting in my menstral blood that just doesn't appeal to me, and since diapers and the play involved in them is sexual for me i'm not going to wear if i'm not going to enjoy it..

God i've always wondered this myself. I worked in a factory on an aseembly line and was amazed at the woman who could work with those finger nails!

Bridal diapers are pretty much a myth. I've officiated three weddings now, and usually when the girl has to go, she just has two friends come and help her hold up the dress, but often she wouldn't get fully into her dress until just before the ceremony and since the ceremony itself is pretty short in general (20-30 minutes)... she has time to go again after, and then most of the brides i have known change pretty early onto into the reception... after the toasts and the dances.. so are really only in their dress for 3-4 hours... and most of us can without a medical need can control our bladder for that long.

I used to enjoy the three stooges when i was younger and slap stick comedy appealed to me. perhaps because men just never leave that "slapstick comedy is funny" stage. But honestly most of the guys i'm friends with actually dont like the stooges either.... so i dunno?

I find that women who believe every guy is checking them out are vain, arrogant, and delusional.

Women check men out alll the time, it someone is attractive to a person, be it man or woman, they are going to look. And i've not noticed women being any better at hiding, perhaps its just more socially acceptable for woman to oggle a guy, but consider sexist for a guy to do it to a woman? Not saying i agree, but it seems thats how things are perceived. A woman can look at actors and famous men with their shirts off and giggle and scream and say how good looking they are, but the minute a man puts up a swimsuit edition calendar he's a pig and a sexist.

I LOLed at 'mind rape'.

Bridal diapers are pretty much a myth.

I figured as much, but not knowing how it works and seeing how seemingly how complicated those dresses are, my mind goes with what it knows. I could never be a woman or a t-girl... the clothing is just too complicated for me. When I see some of the garments some women wear I think that someone would need an aerospace degree and credentials from NASA just to put the thing on (and that's just some of the bras and underwear!)

Firstly, not all men like the Stooges. I personally think it is meant for the time it was in.

Secondly, the idea that "men are pigs" is such a grand/baseless generalization. There are many things that pigs do that people think only males do, but females do those things as well. I think it was more to the reference though of pigs eat a lot and so do men, but "a lot" is not that accurate within itself. Some men CAN be pigs, but since you do none of you know more than 2.5 billion people (approximation of males), and most of them aren't westernized, then it is safe to say that nobody really knows what they are talking about . . . especially since nobody here has met me lol

Stooges - I wouldn't know this either, because I LOVE the Three Stooges.

And your single why?!? How I've longed to meet a girl who can appreciate the stooges and the like :) I love my comedy and had a girlfriend who didn't appreaciate Freddy got Fingered quite as much as I. I was laughing hard enough that I shook popcorn all over both of us and she had it in her hair.... I didn't get to pick the movie for a while :)

And your single why?!? How I've longed to meet a girl who can appreciate the stooges and the like :) I love my comedy and had a girlfriend who didn't appreaciate Freddy got Fingered quite as much as I. I was laughing hard enough that I shook popcorn all over both of us and she had it in her hair.... I didn't get to pick the movie for a while :)

OMG ROFL. Sorry for the netspeak but I've been taken for over 3 1/2 years now, and about 2 1/2 years of that has been engaged. I thought everyone on this site that's been here for a while knows that I'm not single. :P Last I checked, being engaged isn't being single - Unless the divorce rates have become so high that the courts are now saying "Don't even bother with marriage, that means nothing now!".

I do hope you find who you're looking for though.

~ moogle

I LOLed at 'mind rape'.

That is what one of the instructors at the Divinity School I attended years back referred to it as. This entire thread, or at least the point where the generalization was made has lost all logical credibility. You cannot make a broad generalization without statistics or data and then adhere to it. I know this is how carbon dating works, but in the real world this is a logic fail.(Carbon dating. this rock is 2 million years old, therefore this bone is two million years old and therefore it validates that this rock is two million years old.)

Im not a pig im kind of a sissy so maybe that does not count lol .But i do admit i do check out women but not to the point where im leering or staring.I think it is just human nature to check people out Whether your a guy or a girl :thumbsup:

I personally think that diapers make the whole menstruation thing a bit easier. You don't have to worry about any kind of leaks (like you do with tampons) or sitting or moving the wrong way and leaking (like you do with pads. I don't mind the idea of sitting in menstrual blood any more than I do urine. It's kinda all the same to me.. just different color. But then again, diapers are not a sexual thing for me, so it makes sense that I don't mind wearing them when that time of month comes.

They just learn to do things a little bit differently than those of us who don't actually have long fingernails. I actually bite mine down to almost nothing (sadly) so I can't say from personal experience. But, while I was growing up, my mother kept her fingernails pretty long and she managed everything just fine.. thought some things she would have to hold her hands/fingers a little bit differently to compensate for the long fingernails.

As already said, they get friends to help them should they need to use the bathroom.

I haven't sat down and watched the Three Stooges since I was much younger, but I always loved watching them and I still find it funny when I come across a short clip on youtube.

I definitely don't think this is true. Different people are attracted to different things and if they don't see anything they like.. then why would they check you out? But for the guys that do check me out, I usually don't notice because I am usually not a very observant person. However, there are times when I am being observant and watching other people and have seen guys check out other girls. Some make it very obvious while others are very subtle.

Most women I know are very good at hiding it so you would not be able to guess. However, I do have one friend that will yell out at passing cars and makes it very obvious. Different people, different styles and preferences.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've always wondered how womyn with long naisl manage to wipe their poopy bums without like....tearing a sphincter or something. It seems to me it wold be like wiping with jagged razor blades.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I spelled women with a y.

Womyn.

I'm not a woman.

Womyn=feminist bullshit is NOT accurate.

It's an old english spelling of women. I find it silly to see people automatically assign argumentative points to inane little things like spelling just to be little whiny b*tches.

WAKE UP. It's just an old spelling of a modern word.

Does "pantaloons" piss you off?

How about when someone calls a living room a "drawing room"?

I'm gonna start calling my dirty diapers "dyrty dypers", my messy diapers "meffy dyperf" and my wet diapers "whet dypers".

since when is womyn an 'old english' way to spell the word?

and the majority of people who spell it that way are not doing it to use the old version, but rather are doing to say i'm not a man or in any way related to a man blah blah blah... its used by fem nazi's for the most part...

.......no the first thing you look for is DW not payin attention to your wandering eyes... :P