LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Dream...

Ok so i had this dream right, i was a little kid, about 2.5 years old, and then all a sudden im 3 years old.

I went to the doctors in my dream, and i was being carried by someone, they said ai had a rare disorder Where my body wouldnt develop any further for 30 years but i would develop psychologicly...

then all a sudden i was 18, and i was going to college but physically i was a 3 year old..

weird?

Maybe your subconcious is trying to say something about how you precieve yourself Rhezz. I know that I think that I'm still a kid and that everyone taller than I must be older than I (I'm 5'1) Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am an adult............

Sometimes I try to forget the same thing.....

It's all about moderation.

Strange, certainly.

I had a dream last night that I was a republican, and I was in the White House. I was in the manic phase of being manic depressive, and I was bouncing around the place. It was like West Wing crossed with Scrubs.

Then, revealed to me was the solution to politics in the United States. It is similar to the Native American tradition of a talking feather, or pipe, but somewhat different. Each house of Congress would be given a gun. One person in each house would possess said gun at a time, and they could shoot anyone else in their house of congress that they wished, but after they did so, the gun would move on to a new, randomly determined person in that house.

Maybe not on topic as your dream, but I thought since we were chatting about dreams, eh, I'd throw it out.

Well, Dolly, until I realized everyone around me was acting hillarious as hell, I thought it was going to be.

Rhezz, doesn't that like happen in an Indiana Jones movie? Remember, he hates snakes.

Oh, I wasn't shooting. Someone else in the Whitehouse was telling me about it. I was acting like I am when I'm not on any drugs -- out of control... well, to a more extreme degree. My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour and I was screaming about press releases, a shift in foreign policy, and increasing rate of drop in the GNP to a bunch of secretaries and interns when I saw it on a TV in an office, and one of the interns explained it to me.

Me, if I ever were in congress... I might just consider making that bullet my own.

My most recent one was that I was a mad scientist with a group of friends in a very strange house. The rooms were out of proportion, and there were no doors between them. Only things like holes in the walls, windows, air vents, etc. But then, as we moved from one room to another, things would happen like we'd go in a window low to the ground and have to drop like 10 feet to the floor in the next room -- then looking back, there was a different room behind us.

Oh, there was also this magical floating eye that could go from room to room that I could see through. That was nifty until the clowns ate it in this one room full of pocadots.

I think maybe I've had too much of a Futurama fix.

last night i smoked pot for the first time in a while and got really drunk. at the height of the evening i donwas invited to go to a bar and listen to some blues. that part was not a dream, but i'm not sure if i dremt the following; i don't know if they said they were going to pick me up or to go to their house.

i hate it when you have a dream and when you wake up you cant tell for a moment if it was a dream or reality. maybe i'm just a psycho.