[Dd] Site Updated 06/09/10

[DD] Site Updated 06/09/10

DailyDiapers has just been Updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

Today's Update:

16 New Photos Added!

03 New Stories Added

22 Photos added to MegaPics - Now 17,653 FREE photos

112 New Profiles added to DiaperMates - Now 9,840 Members!

105 New Forum Members - Now 17,366 Members!

New Exclusive Savings for [DD] Members - Save $5 on Abri-Forms!

04 New Reviews Added - Sainsburys Little Ones, Contifit, Tena Slip, Attends Extended Wear.

We Need Your Content! Photos, Videos, Stories - Be a apart of the dailydiapers community by submitting your original stuff to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Protex Medical - http://www.myprotex.com

Latex Panties *Rubber Pants * Plastic Pants * Female Sanitary Napkins * Adult Diapers *Latex Sheeting • Diaper Pins * Oral Latex Dams * Female Condoms *Training Pants *Rubber Bloomers

Protex Medical for all your Incontinent needs

One upgrade is missing

WHY CAN'T I CLICK ON MY EMOTICONS TO USE THEM?

Why do they work when only when I type in the identifying text after the first two? Is it possible that someone is making things hard on me intentionally? If so I can behave a lot worse- I have plenty of recent examples to follow :o

Yes, I'm being a b!tch tongue.gif I should be one after all I've posted and PM'd and still haven't gotten an answer for bash.gif If you aren't going to help me find the answer at least be nice enough to tell me that right here for all to see :( If you can't help me fix this then put me onto someone with Invision to work this out with.

I WANT MY EMOTICONS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that too much to ask for?

Bettypooh