LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Here Tried The Hypnosis Files On Warp Your Mind?

Hi,

Has anyone here tried the hypnosis files on Warp Your Mind and have they worked for you?

Last week I tried the 'Babytime' one where you supposedly will spend 20 mins as a baby after listening to it, and it actually sort of seemed to work for me! After listening to it, I initially thought nothing had happened, then when I got off my chair I immediately felt like my legs were really weak, perhaps because of me being quite relaxed and I had to sit down. I then noticed that my vision was not quite right, I couldn't see more than about 6m/20ft before it was out of focus. I tried to stand but it was like my legs were not obeying me fully, I could move my thighs fine, but nothing beneath that and I felt really weak. I dragged myself out of the room and into the bathroom as unfortunately the nappies that I had ordered had not come in time for me being having the house to myself for once as my parents were in Italy. I ended up just laying there staring into space thinking about nothing really. I then noticed that I was unconsciously beginning to pee on the floor and after a while I started pooping as well. So there I was on the floor in a puddle of urine and poop. Lucky I had decided to listen to the file naked as I didn't have any nappies. I did actually feel like crying but I was able to stop myself so the file had not completely worked. After about 20 minutes I began to be able to move and see properly and I got up.

I was pretty impressed as I didn't expect it to work so effectively, usually I find it really difficult to pee let alone poop when I am not on the toilet. Its a shame that those nappies I ordered didn't come until 2 days too late when I was not at home.

Has hypnosis like that worked so effectively for anyone else?

Most of these have proven to just be placebo. (Do not doubt or underestimate the affect of placebo, it can be extremely powerful)

I'm sure there are some that work, sort of. The majority however, are just gimmicks.

I have never goten any to work, came close though. Other hypnosis files from other sites only worked when burned to CD. I would try doing that before discrediting them. The reason I havent is because I recently got the hypnosis I wanted, and spent the money for it. Warp my Mind is still fun to browse. I recomend burning them to play in CD players, Mp3 is a compressed format and not all players will play all files at full quality.

Most of these have proven to just be placebo. (Do not doubt or underestimate the affect of placebo, it can be extremely powerful)

I'm sure there are some that work, sort of. The majority however, are just gimmicks.

Funny you should say that, since if I understand hypnosis, that is exactly the way it is supposed to work: by making you think it is working. Like a placebo though, not everyone is susceptible. So, in most cases, these files will do nothing but bore you for about half an hour.

Well in the case of audio files they are all placebo until your fully asleep, hypnosis works by circumventing the conscious mind and telling the subconscious which handles everything what it needs to do, like a task-managing device that also performs the tasks you write on it.

In person there are literally hundreds of tricks you can use to circumvent the consciousness, some as simple as combining hand motions with some other distraction to overload your consciousness's ability to track everything.

In an audio file there is only 1 method and that is to get you to relax your conscious mind enough for your subconscious to take over before the actual suggestions begin.

Summed up, the better you are at relaxing then the better the hypno files will work for you.

For the record I have studied hypnosis and have tried many warpmymind hypno files as well as other audio hypno files, my best results are when I play them in sequence right after I wake up and am still drowsy.

I've tried these and they seemed to help some thumbsup.gif The keys are that deep inside you must really, really want what they're offering; you must believe fully that they can work; and you have to be able to reach at least a semi- subconscious state for them to have an effect :whistling: I put my favorite two files on my computer then repeated them both until I had about 20 minutes worth which I played as I fell asleep :) I set the volume level to just high enough to make the words audible if I listened which keeps me concentrating to what I'm hearing instead of having my mind go elsewhere :blush: The end result is that I do seem to wet in my sleep more often-just barely- and that I became comfortable with and less aware of wetting my diaper while awake. The latter may have happened anyway but the former seemed impossible before I tried the files :rolleyes:

YMMV and they won't work for everyone- even one-on-one hypnotism can't do that. Give them a try- the price is right and you lose nothing in trying;except perhaps continence :roflmao:

Bettypooh, the still unassisted emoticon inhibited one :(

Funny you should say that, since if I understand hypnosis, that is exactly the way it is supposed to work: by making you think it is working. Like a placebo though, not everyone is susceptible. So, in most cases, these files will do nothing but bore you for about half an hour.

I just ended up having a nice doze for about 20 minutes! And as I said, the file I mentioned did sort of work as some of the stuff in the script that I can remember did happen.