LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People In Diapers

Oh har har...

Of course what some folks don't realize is that there is a vast difference between a hot girl flashing a bit of undergarment and an overweight hairy middle aged man with diaper showing through the leg holes of above the waistband of his shorts.

From the 'Negative Views' Thread...

Rules would be relatively easy to set up and enforce, at least as far as the online community is concerned. It seems so simple to me... even within a "fetish" there are proper things to discuss, and tasteful ways to discuss them.

Let's take a look here.

#1: No content involving minors IN ANY WAY.

#2: No bullshit, blatant lies, or obvious fabrications under the guise of "truth".

#3: Reporting or encouraging others to act out in a public setting is not allowed.

#4: Keep it tasteful. There are better ways to discuss things than saying "I like to make poppy diperz, do u??"

By following these simple guidelines we could get rid of a lot of the garbage that makes AB/DL look so bad... it would simply be up to the mods/admins on AB/DL sites to enforce the rules through warnings, kicks, and bans. ...

How exactly are you not violating your own rule #3?

• Like 1

How exactly are you not violating your own rule #3?

Are you trying to pick a fight with me or something?

#1: I didn't act out.

#2: There wasn't anyone else on the aisle with my fiancee and I at the time of the "incident".

#3: Even if there had been others present, they would have had to be standing directly beside me and staring intently at my fiancee's arse in order to see anything... and then they would have had to know what a thick adult diaper looks like in difference to regular underwear.

My rules were in response to some of wetandmessy's "I pooped myself in public and it ran down my leg and some hot girls saw." stories.

Now use your brain for a second and quit acting like a douchebag.

Are you trying to pick a fight with me or something?

#1: I didn't act out.

#2: There wasn't anyone else on the aisle with my fiancee and I at the time of the "incident".

#3: Even if there had been others present, they would have had to be standing directly beside me and staring intently at my fiancee's arse in order to see anything... and then they would have had to know what a thick adult diaper looks like in difference to regular underwear.

My rules were in response to some of wetandmessy's "I pooped myself in public and it ran down my leg and some hot girls saw." stories.

Now use your brain for a second and quit acting like a douchebag.

I gotta concur with DF on this right up to #3 toward the end. I can damn well assure anyone that I can tell the difference between a pair of Silky or Satin panties and a girl wearing even a pull-up or depend! whistling.gif

I can damn well assure anyone that I can tell the difference between a pair of Silky or Satin panties and a girl wearing even a pull-up or depend! whistling.gif

Any AB/DL can tell the difference... however as we comprise only a small percentage of the population the odds of running into another of us at any public place are pretty slim. :thumbsup:

I'm not picking a fight. However, nothing is more infuriating than people who tell others how to behave, but then do whatever the hell they want because somehow their case is different. A special snowflake, if you will.

Its like pro-life advocates who get abortions. Its justified for them, but only in their special circumstance. And nothing says "douchebag" like being a hypocrite.

• Like 1

i know.. its soo disgusting when the girl flashes a bit of underwear.. but mmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm give me a hairy 50 year old with a his diaper spilling over the top of his pants, under his beer gut any day of the week :P

Very funny Sarah. :)

As for a sign, I heard a few years back about pinning a diaper pin to the front of your pants. One of the colored ones and pined in the general area where a diaper pin would be if it were on a diaper. There is also the AB/DL patch.

You'd think as an AB I'd be attuned to seeing other people in diapers, but I usually can't even tell for sure when I'm hanging out with other AB's.

The one time I did notice someone, I was at a bar, and there was a young woman there who had paralyzed hands. No idea why--a neurological condition I guess--the rest of her was fine, she was quite a good dancer in fact, but her hands were totally immobile. She had a fella with her (boyfriend or husband I suppose) who held drinks for her and such. It crossed my mind to wonder how she managed to use the ladies room, since he wouldn't be able to come in and help her with her clothing... and that's when I noticed the outline under her pants. It was really puffy and obvious once it occurred to me to look for it, but I didn't notice a thing until then.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think I have seen anyone in a diaper.I have seen a few people have accidents in my life though. Why people dont just wear a diaper on road trips I dont know. I have seen several women running to the bathroom at a gas station or rest stop while loosing control. I feel so bad for them, when I can avoid those accidents and no one can tell I have a diaper on. ( I really only wear them in public when I am on a road trip or something like that when I wont see anyone I know and the chances of being away from the bathroom for a long time a great. )

i know.. its soo disgusting when the girl flashes a bit of underwear.. but mmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm give me a hairy 50 year old with a his diaper spilling over the top of his pants, under his beer gut any day of the week :P

*Flashes his diaper for Sarah* Thanks sweetie! I feel SOOOOOOO Loved now! :wub:

Ya turned on yet?? :P

qwack :wub:

I haven't seen anyone in public wearing diapers. The most I have come across is people buying them.

However, I've worn in public quite often so if you folks have seen me, chances are you've seen someone wearing a diaper in public :biker_h4h::whistling:

• Like 1

you will never see me in one (in public) and for me looking, Even for a guy that likes looking once in awhile at someone's rear - no, I think the person that is wearing in public would know how to conceal it. me, i'm no :ninja: