LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One More Time

Guest aielen

Guest aielen

I want to see official proof that directors make child actors wear diapers due to budget constraints. Official as in news reports, interviews, books published. Not hearsay from people.

• Like 1

I want to see official proof that directors make child actors wear diapers due to budget constraints. Official as in news reports, interviews, books published. Not hearsay from people.

I guess I must have missed the conversation in which someone said this, but creating a new thread for it takes it a bit out of context. Who said this? I don't believe it either. You must REALLY not believe it since you've also put it in your signature. Wow. You are DEDICATED to not believing this, aren't you?

-RMS

ya, I had seen this thread before. Dude, no one cares about your demand for proof. Does it really matter that much? You are obviously a little obsessed over the topic. I believe Angela baurer explained it about as well as possible the first time around. Otherwise, you just be trollin'. <_<

• Like 1

ya, I had seen this thread before. Dude, no one cares about your demand for proof. Does it really matter that much? You are obviously a little obsessed over the topic. I believe Angela baurer explained it about as well as possible the first time around. Otherwise, you just be trollin'. <_<

QFT. Really. The more times this subject comes up, the creepier it seems.

• 2 months later...
Guest aielen

why not get off your lazy ass and find your own proof instead of demanding others come up with it for you!

Why should I? It's others who brought up the topic first. And infact you are implying that there is no proof!!!

Why should I? It's others who brought up the topic first. And infact you are implying that there is no proof!!!

Perhaps the implication is right- there's at least a 50% chance of that :rolleyes: And since you seem to feel that demanding proof is proper etiquette, how about I demand that you prove your assertion? :o Think that over and see how it feels, then maybe you'll understand why you've gotten such a negative reaction from the members here ;) If you want to know something, nobody else is under any obligation to find that information and hand it to you in a silver platter :bash: Go dig it up yourself or learn to act nicely enough so that others here will feel more like helping you :PDump onto others and they will likewise dump onto you.

Have an equivalent day B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Is this your sole purpose for being here?

Get a life.

The only time there was any proof was a clip from a T.V. show where the child actor's skirt rode up a little and you could see something plastic like. However I am not going to give you the name of the show for I have forgot, and I do know the Episode name number or anything for I have forgot as well. With that in mind I really do not think it might have been a diaper anyways and nothing much to see as well. Happy hunting.