LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There appears to be a fire truck directly behind them (look above her head.) Perhaps they were rudely evacuated during some crisis?

Happened to me once years ago at a hotel in Visalia, CA. Fire alarm and resulting evacuation about 2 am. I had on jeans and a t-shirt over a very wet diaper hoping that the people around me, a group that included customers and coworkers, did not notice.

They didn't. It was a false alarm. Crisis over. Change diaper. Back to sleep.

There appears to be a fire truck directly behind them (look above her head.) Perhaps they were rudely evacuated during some crisis?

Two actually (one to the right of diaper guy's head) along with some other people milling around so you might be right. Unless the fire was actually in my wardrobe, I wouldn't run out without grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of pants though :lol: He was probably leaving the scene before the news choppers inevitably started arriving :lol:

Happened to me once years ago at a hotel in Visalia, CA. Fire alarm and resulting evacuation about 2 am. I had on jeans and a t-shirt over a very wet diaper hoping that the people around me, a group that included customers and coworkers, did not notice.

They didn't. It was a false alarm. Crisis over. Change diaper. Back to sleep.

Ah, memories of student days in halls :lol: Didn't ever happen to me with a diaper on but once we all arrived out side except one guy who turned up about 30 seconds later... with his girlfriend... both wrapped in sheets and shall we say... hot and sweaty :lol::lol::lol: Another time one guy ended up outside late at night in the snow, after the alarm went off while he was showering. Normal time to be stuck outside was about 30 minutes. Must've been freezing! :whistling:

Yep - I wasn't sure about the fire truck to the right so I just passed on it.

And yes - for the evacuation I got dressed before I left my room. I checked for heat and smoke before opening the door and, finding none, decided to risk getting dressed. Beats dying a certain death by terminal embarrassment! :wub: