LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jumpin' Jammerz

The jumpin jammerz size suggestions are a bit strange. They say Large fits 6' to 6'4" but 190 to 215 lbs. That weight range is considered overweight for that height range. I'm 6'2" and my healthy range is 144 to 194, or about 170 lbs. That's comfortably in their Medium range, but max 5'11"? Bah.

I'm guessing it would be medium based on the more targeted measurements, ie, inseam, etc.

Anyone have any who can comment on how their sizes worked for you?

I have this exact same problem and it irritates me to no end. It's really why I don't own a sleeper yet. I'm relatively the same proportions as you(6'3", 160ish) and I've worn a large from JJ before. It ended up being waaay too loose and roomy, not the snug, cuddly feeling I was looking for. On the other hand though, getting a medium means too short of a sleeper >.<

Just to reiterate, anyone got any advice here? Will a medium be tall enough for tall guys? Or do we have to go the custom route?

Edit@Fuzzy Bear: You mentioned wishing your sleeper was longer. Is there enough give or room for a guy a couple inches taller to squeeze into one?

I'm 230 and 6'3", I have a large fleece from them that is the same for me as others have said, right length but way to big. I have one of their cotton/spandex, which they don't seem to make now in medium and I really like the fit, though I do usually leave about an inch unzipped as on both the neck seems to be small.

I just got mine this afternoon. I am 5"10 and about 170lb and The medium does not fit as loosely as I would like. The crotch is pretty low and thy are a bit tight when sitting. I kinda have long arms and legs. I think I would go with the large if I get another pair from them. But they are very soft and fuzzy. Looking forward to trying them out with a diaper tonight.

I've gotten a few from them and they are all awesome. I'm 5ft 11" and weigh between 210 to 220 depending on how much I've drank the night before LOL

I order XL usually and i've never been disappointed. There is always lots of comfort room. Also I just ordered another and I cannot wait till it gets here.

I rock them all the time and I dont care who sees them they are just pajamas and lots of people who ARENT AB/DL wear them! Just tell them they are comfy!

I dont have any with a childish print this helps reinforce the normality of it all to people who've never seen them before.

I just got mine this afternoon. I am 5"10 and about 170lb and The medium does not fit as loosely as I would like. The crotch is pretty low and thy are a bit tight when sitting. I kinda have long arms and legs. I think I would go with the large if I get another pair from them. But they are very soft and fuzzy. Looking forward to trying them out with a diaper tonight.

I think this was the quote for me, right here. Since most people are saying that they're tall (6 foot or over) but find it baggy and that you're 5'10 and find it tight at your weight (and a Medium, would prefer Large) I think that makes me want to jump to the Large as opposed to the Medium.

Thanks for the info.

I'm actually ordering for my girlfriend first and we'll go from there :P She's tall.

I ordered two from Jumpin Jammerz, both medium, one a red chenille, and the second, a baby blue polar fleece. They are both very soft, and comfortable, but the sizes seem to be a little off.

They advertise this...

size_chart_jj.jpg

The actual size (of medium in centimeters / inches)....

Ankle to neck (across zip to center point) 144cm / 56.7"

Ankle to crotch 66cm / 26"

Arm length inside 52cm / 20.5"

Arm Length outside 78cm / 30.7"

Crotch to neckline (across zip) 81cm / 31.9"

Leg (diameter at ankle) 16cm / 6.3", 22cm / 8.7" stretched

Leg (diameter at crotch) 54cm / 21.3"

Waist (diameter) 114cm / 44.9"

Arm (wrist diameter) 26cm / 10.2

Arm (diameter at underarm seam) 50cm / 19.7"

Foot length 26.5cm / 10.4"

Position..............Actual Size........JJ (for Med)

A Sleeve.............78cm/30.7".......81.3cm/ 32"

B Chest..............114cm / 44.9"...116.8cm/ 46"

C Inseam............62cm/ 24.4"......81.3cm/ 32"

D Full Body........144cm/ 56.7"....157.5cm/ 62"

E Upper Body.....81cm/ 31.9".....86.4cm/ 34"

If using this chart, the sizes I listed is for the unwashed medium sleeper. Washing can cause garment shrinkage of up to 10%. This means that A can shrink to 71cm, B 103cm, C 56cm, D 130cm, and E to 72cm approx.

This fits me, but it is too tight for me to bend my legs. I have been onto Jumpin Jammerz and they will accept them back and change for a Large.

I'm 6' and around 200 and I can fit both a medium and large. The medium gets a little too snug after washings and he large is just barely too big after washings.

Don't forget there's plenty of people on ebay who'll make sleepers for you to exact measurements, so if you're not satisfied with a mass-produced fit then go for custom.