LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone App Is Live!

You can now access the board via your iPhone. Search the App Store for the free "Ip.Board" then plug in our url (and any other IPB boards you use.

Android App coming soon as well!

AT&T is getting rid of unlimited data... June 7th... the day of the Apple conference.

To me, this means that AT&T is keeping their monopoly on the iPhone, and that I'm about to sink into a depression for a few weeks. :(

-Sophie

AT&T Is just scared that the faster processor will mean more data use and less lag. I know I use 3x what they call "normal" but I also live in an area with almost no wifi zones. Luckily current users get to keep their plans

Well, Sophie's got Verizon. Family thing... it's free, versus paying my own plan. Plus, Verizon hasn't let me down yet, so I like it.

Anyway...

I'm available for an upgrade. Well, I've been available for like two months. I've just been waiting for this whole Apple news to hit the press. No sense getting a new phone if the iPhone is coming. You know?

(Deja vu. I just remembered I made a post like this two years ago asking which phone I should get...)

So right now I'm on the LG Voyager, which is probably the worst financial investment I've ever made. This is technically my fifth phone. They keep breaking... mostly not even my fault! The screens stop working, the colors get altered, the batteries don't sustain life, the SD card readers break, the touch screen stops responding... the one I have now, the touch screen is cracked, the SD card reader doesn't work, the keyboard double taps EVERY letter (so I get to type, backspace, type, backspace when texting...) and the inside screen only works about 40% of the time. So I'm VERY eager for an upgrade...

Anyway... I'm praying for the iPhone. I loved my iPod Touch before it died.

If not, I'm thinking Nexus One... expensive yes, but I really don't like that new HTC Droid. Droid phones actually bug me, whereas the Nexus One (although running Android) has a completely different look that I can get into.

So instead of starting a new topic, in case the iPhone fails me... anyone have ideas for which phone I should get? :)

-Sophie

Sophie - Get the HTC Evo 4G... Just as expensive as the iPhone, but much, much better! I even think that it beats the iPhone 4!

Obviously the iPhone 4 is not being released on Verizon... I didn't think it would anyway.

TDL, as for the Evo, it's on Sprint. Much to my disappointment, mind you. I would have loved that thing. Very epic screen. It's huge, but I don't mind big phones.

It looks like I'm gonna end up getting the HTC Droid Incredible... I didn't like it at first, but it's the best phone Verizon's got right now and I really don't think I can wait any longer. I am getting violent with my current phone... the screen is down to working only 10% of the time, and I'm sure it'll quit any day... *sigh*

Also, I watched a buttload of review videos and it kind of got me pumped. I'm excited for Skype and an FM radio tuner built in. And even though music is lame and it won't sync with my iTunes... it is the most responsive screen I've ever used. Plus, even though I kind of hate widgets with a passion, they have a text widget so I can read all texts sent to me without having to open the text application.

Another perk about Android vs. Apple is... well... I really do adore the voice to text. :blush: I wanted that feature for five years...

Well. Any comments on the HTC Incredible? Does someone have a better suggestion?

-Sophie

P.S. Is there an Android Marketplace IP board app? *hopeful expression*

Does someone have a better suggestion?

Hmm, well... I've had my HTC Magic for well over 3 months, and... It's AWESOME! I think you should get it... It's cheap, too!