LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deployed To Afghanistan

Guest NaughtyAshes

There is usually a bomb or an AK-47 under those robes.

I thought real 'mericans were supposed to be all about the right to carry a weapon?

Or should only White American Males have that right?

• Like 1

Could we maybe quit with the threadjacking of his goodbye? I hear there's whole sections of the board where you can post stuff like this...

There is?... I mean THERE IS! Quoting my sticker on my back window: If you don't stand behind our troops, then please feel free to stand in FRONT of them! thumbsup.gif

There is?... I mean THERE IS! Quoting my sticker on my back window: If you don't stand behind our troops, then please feel free to stand in FRONT of them! thumbsup.gif

AMEN Crylol.gif

I may (or may not) believe in the reasons our troops are deployed somewhere, but I have enough brains to separate the politics from the deployment. It's politics that decide where they are going and to some degree what they are going to do when they get there- all the troops do is follow orders. War is just an extension of political policy, a means to force an enemy to submit to your will when all other peaceful means for achieving that have been exhausted. Thus, the reasons for our troops being anywhere have nothing to do with anything military and those responses do not belong in this thread. The honor of the troops serving our politicians (and hopefully us too as a result of their choices) is what this thread is about, and to that I say KUDOS and good luck!

Bettypooh

Guest NaughtyAshes

AMEN Crylol.gif

I may (or may not) believe in the reasons our troops are deployed somewhere, but I have enough brains to separate the politics from the deployment. It's politics that decide where they are going and to some degree what they are going to do when they get there- all the troops do is follow orders.

abu-ghraib-torture-7152441222188360.jpg

just following orders....

• Like 1

Ohhhh I wanna reply, but this debate on a service member's goodbye post just doesn't sit with me very well. I made a new thread here. Then we can debate all we want. :thumbsup:

Thank you... I see nothing wrong with open debate but there's a time and a place for it.

Full disclosure: I'm the OP's wife and he may or may not see any of this any time soon (spotty internet where he's at) but thank you to everyone for their support.

I don't think I will see any of these natural resources. They are a lot farther south than I am.

The Natural Resources are actual minerals and I it is quite possible that Russia was trying to mine them, since we used Russian charts to help us find them.

Basic Islamic Law states that as long as you have invaders in your country, then you can't attack other places including the invaders Home Turf. It's odd, but true. As soon as Russia pulled out of the Islamic states they started having a lot of Terrorist Type Problems.

There is also the Theory that "America" forgets how bad ass they are (or afraid the world will), so we invade a Third World Country. (paraphrased from George Carlin)

Opium is a major problem, we are trying to get them to grow food and set prices that are reasonable, but the AAF's burn their food crops. As such they grow Opium and the same AAF's rip them off and sell to a higher foreign bidder.

That's all for now,

• 2 months later...

Unexpected Incon Siting in Afghanistan:

I was on the JOC last night and sitting under our table of free junk food and stuff was a 72 count bag of Poise Extra.

In case you aren't in the know here are a few links:

http://poise.com/products/productdetail?prd=scn03

http://www.amazon.com/Poise-Extra-Absorbency-Moderate-Serviettes/dp/B0014D3RU2

These were designed for mild incontinence in women. Which means either some woman in the States thought one of our girls needed them or one of our girls actually does.

I thought you all might be intrigued by this.

Laters,

Matt