LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deployed To Afghanistan

Hey Daily Community,

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan. Since I am not at Bagram the Internet isn't very good, so I won't be able to post very often.

Sorry that I won't be able to give my two cents.

My wife packed size 7's in my Rucksack and she keeps me supplied every month, so don't worry about that.

Will check in when I can,

• Like 1

Keep your head down, bro ! And to hell with the lame-ass M855 green-weenie round....go see if you can steal or trade something with the Marines for a case of the good stuff !!! .......oh, and by the way......

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

The room internet went completely down like a day or 2 after my last post. They had to replace the satellite dish.

Safety: I've been here for almost a month and not a thing has happened. Unless, you count them turning the cell phone towers off every night.

Diapers: Pampers Size 7 are a Soldiers best friend.

Contact: I call Annie every night from the office phones. It's limited to 10 minutes, but it is free and better than some people get.

Until next time,

Matt

• Like 1

Becareful and stay safe and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! :thumbsup:

While out there in Afghanistan, you might see if you can dig around and see what you can find to get rich.....The state department just released information that they had been sitting on for 40 years, that the country is a treasure trove of natural resources...to the tune of about 1 TRILLION dollars....no wonder Russia invaded and wouldn't leave :P

Anyways...grab some gold nuggets if ya see 'em....stake a claim, then sell it to China :roflmao: and retire..

Thank you again, stay safe and keep your 'powder' dry....:)

qwack

Guest Katharsys

Thank you for your service!

**offers you my spare camelbak and a years worth of M&Ms to trade that haven't come from the sundry pack tasting like soap**

While out there in Afghanistan, you might see if you can dig around and see what you can find to get rich.....The state department just released information that they had been sitting on for 40 years, that the country is a treasure trove of natural resources...to the tune of about 1 TRILLION dollars....no wonder Russia invaded and wouldn't leave :P

Most of those "natural resources" are opium poppies. Opium production was banned by the Taliban, but has skyrocketed in Afghanistan since the US invaded.

Most of those "natural resources" are opium poppies. Opium production was banned by the Taliban, but has skyrocketed in Afghanistan since the US invaded.

I knew Bush had a personal reason to enter afghanistan :) And now we also know why hee looks so doped on all these pictures of him :thumbsup::D:o

Guest NaughtyAshes

Good Luck man, and thank you for defending the nation

I'm just curious, how is contributing to the occupation of a foreign country defending the USA?

I'm just curious, how is contributing to the occupation of a foreign country defending the USA?

The more Islamic Jihadis we kill over there, the fewer of them there are to try and come over here to blow us up.

The war in Iraq is all about Dubya finishing his daddy's business and getting his hands on those oil dollars... Saddam hated Al Queda as much as we do.

The war in Afghanistan is to stomp out the Taliban, a direct threat to US National Security.

wtc-attack.jpg

DON'T EVER FORGET THIS. It is why our young men and women go over to Afghanistan to fight and die.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

The more Islamic Jihadis we kill over there, the fewer of them there are to try and come over here to blow us up.

The war in Iraq is all about Dubya finishing his daddy's business and getting his hands on those oil dollars... Saddam hated Al Queda as much as we do.

The war in Afghanistan is to stomp out the Taliban, a direct threat to US National Security.

DON'T EVER FORGET THIS. It is why our young men and women go over to Afghanistan to fight and die.

Hmm...If i'm not mistaken wasn't that incident a direct result of operation cyclone where the CIA trained the mujahidden to be terrorists? Shouldn't our military wage war against the CIA?

Hmm...If i'm not mistaken wasn't that incident a direct result of operation cyclone where the CIA trained the mujahidden to be terrorists? Shouldn't our military wage war against the CIA?

You are relating the Sept. 11th attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon to the CIA training Afghans in guerilla tactics so they could combat the Russian invasion in 1979? By the greatest stretch of the imagination I can't even begin to fathom that. We didn't teach them how to hijack airliners or be suicide bombers.

No, there is news of vast mineral deposits, estimated at nearly 1 trillion in value, more than enough to supplant opium poppies as the nation's leading source of income. This is probably what Square_Duck was referring to.

The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.

NY Times article.

You are relating the Sept. 11th attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon to the CIA training Afghans in guerilla tactics so they could combat the Russian invasion in 1979? By the greatest stretch of the imagination I can't even begin to fathom that. We didn't teach them how to hijack airliners or be suicide bombers.

"We" (the CIA) may not have taught them(the mujahedin or "Mooj") to hijack airliners, but we did fund them, supply them and train them as insurgents. They evolved the rest on their own. It's an old article but the relevant info starts 11 paragraphs down, and then continues. Osama bin Laden joined the "Mooj" in Afghanistan. Newsweek article

I can't say I know what the relevance of all that is here though... MLGTexas84 was not (presumably :lol:) part of that operation, nor does he get to pick where he is deployed. Regardless of how anyone feels, of the merits of the war, or the politics of war, MLG did enlist (assuming, if you're an ossifer, forgive me :P) to serve his country. For that, he does deserve thanks. If you've got a problem with the war (and I do) go after the people responsible, i.e. the politicians not the guys (and girls) who don't get that luxury.

MLG, thanks for serving, do be careful. Keep your head down, your chin up and CYA until you make it back home. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

The best of luck with your posting and perhaps you'll be able to tell us what they wear under those robes. It might be surprising.