LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Love Of All Things Sane, Please Kill Twilight

Okay, I'd be the first one to voulnteeer his corpse, alive or dead to be turned into an actual werewolf, aka lycanthorp., however these kids are an embarrassment to furries, goths and emos everywhere. I swear emo kids are getting more and more retarded.

How is being part of a group and doing everything he same make you an individual? Thought the goths were a fail back when I was in high school for the same reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgvyga92Nw&feature=topvideos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just couldn't stand those emo kids :thumbsup: . But yeah, if they want to be werewolves, so be it. I'm definitely NOT going to be running around the mall with a big furry tail behind me. :roflmao:

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

it's just a group of kids having fun and being part of something. you have your punks, skaters, emos, goths, jocks, bandos (which i was in high school) cheerleadrs, nerds, preps, and other things. they are not doing any harm to any one. it's not like they are attackin people, trying to bite them, vandlising anything. the news needs to find something more important to show on tv and stop making kids look like there doing bad things

Emos are misguided and the attitude should be abolished but in a proper way, because adults condemning it will only add the the rebellious feelings.

Emos, goths, stoners and preps are harmless, but something really needs to be done about all the black kids who act like they grow up in the projects. That shit is even more pathetic. In high school there were groups of black kids who lived in 300-500 thousand dollar homes who were getting into trouble with the law and flashing guns and talking like retards with speech impediments. I mean, at least some emo chicks are kinda hot and the emo boys are so retarded that they are no competition! Scoring with an emo high school chick is easier than 25 push ups. You just have to.. do it? (For the younger, high school viewers and participants of this board: Don't hate emos, take advantage of the cute bitches.)

-JeiSiN

• Like 2

I was a long hair in high school wore nothing but faded jeans( my own by the way never store bought fakes )and real concert shirts leather jacket etc .But the funny thing is i got along with everyone i didn't judge becuase by then i was already an ab/dl and a crossdresser wow am i ever screwed :thumbsup: lol

Emos are misguided and the attitude should be abolished but in a proper way, because adults condemning it will only add the the rebellious feelings.

Emos, goths, stoners and preps are harmless, but something really needs to be done about all the black kids who act like they grow up in the projects. That shit is even more pathetic. In high school there were groups of black kids who lived in 300-500 thousand dollar homes who were getting into trouble with the law and flashing guns and talking like retards with speech impediments. I mean, at least some emo chicks are kinda hot and the emo boys are so retarded that they are no competition! Scoring with an emo high school chick is easier than 25 push ups. You just have to.. do it? (For the younger, high school viewers and participants of this board: Don't hate emos, take advantage of the cute bitches.)

-JeiSiN

What's even funnier are the white kids from the suburbs who do the same thing. I was a little 'wigga' way back when but I outgrew it when I was like 15. I go along with each group but never quite fit in with any one of them.

I'm pretty sure killing your neighbor's dog is a cause for alarm. I love that he has an obviously fake sword and thinks he's cool wielding it wrong. the closest thing I did to a fad back in hiughschool was tie my flannel jacket around my waist and I stopped after the wrong kid started emulating me.

I was a long hair in high school wore nothing but faded jeans( my own by the way never store bought fakes )and real concert shirts leather jacket etc .But the funny thing is i got along with everyone i didn't judge becuase by then i was already an ab/dl and a crossdresser wow am i ever screwed :thumbsup: lol

I did sort of the same thing in middle and high school.(minus being an ab and cross dressing, well I didn't even know that the fetish even existed, would have made life easier.) I did my own thing, since I wasn't popular, I didn't have to live up to anyone's standard, I was equally shunned, thus I was able to get along with people of each group. In my highschool you had Gang bangers, Head bangers and goths. I borrowed a little from each to do my own thing. i figured if I was going to be a misfit, might as well have fun with it. Unfortunately that motto never did work out the way I hoped.

its fine i think ..they keep to themselves and ultimately are probably a lot more happy than a lot of others are in some way. It takes a lot of balls to go out in the world looking like this .. courage i wish i had when it comes to many things.

Ironically, they seem to be embracing Herman Hesse's "Steppenwolf" philosophy (which has nothing to do with actual wolves mind you). Do your own thing and who cares what others think

I mean in the end, whatever it is you do there is always a group that thinks its cool and another one that is outraged.. Sometimes you just gotta tell the other group off and move on.

It makes me think tho.. some1 needs to write a novel about ABs in the style of harry potter and twilight so we could get some following/acceptance of this kind. would be cool no?

well .. its implied that if som1 was to write such a book.. people would have to like it or else it wouldnt be popular .. but you wouldnt have to be a fan to enjoy the sudden recognition and shrugs and carelessness you'd get if people saw you..

Can only dream of a day where even if you get "caught" wearing people just go "oh.. *shrugs*"

Let's make fun of people because of the way that they dress and the games that they like to play. Kids definitely shouldn't be playing around and doing silly crap after all.

Agreed!!

*disregarding her sarcasm*

-Sophie

Some white kids have way too much time and money on their hands.

My mind flashes back to when Butters and the goths on South Park burned down Hot Topic.

"Take that, emo bastards!"

I agree with Lokken, it does take a lot of guts to do something outside of the "norm" at any time, much less highschool when peer pressure is at its all time worst. Most people who don't fit in, get teased, bullied, etc. The people who stand outside the "norm" typically become better people for it. It means they don't care what others think about them and they are not going to let other people influence their happiness or their sense of identity.

• Like 1

Okay, I'd be the first one to voulnteeer his corpse, alive or dead

:unsure:

Hey it's only mine to volunteer. I'm not knocking the kids for being different, but doing everything the same and being isn't being different. Let the kids have their fun, however I'm pretty damn sure the ACLU would piss and moan if one of them wore a cross or a burka to school so why is this okay?

Edit: Just noticed, I meant MY corpse, lol.

Hey it's only mine to volunteer. I'm not knocking the kids for being different, but doing everything the same and being isn't being different. Let the kids have their fun, however I'm pretty damn sure the ACLU would piss and moan if one of them wore a cross or a burka to school so why is this okay?

Edit: Just noticed, I meant MY corpse, lol.

I am still working on the live corpse part

• Like 1

The thing is... I'd never want my kid going around looking like that. Because it IS a fad, and in two years those kids are going to look back on those pictures and think "wtf was I thinking..."

It's not a lifestyle. People don't go around acting like warewolves through adulthood. This is just some teenage fashion statement that will inevitably lead to embarrassing photographs.

I'm all for freedom of expression if this is what they wanna do. But I'm really against any clique or fad that is too far "out there" for high schoolers... I was very androgynous in high school. I didn't fit a clique. Not that I'm saying everyone should be like me... but I feel those sort of high school groups have the tendency to isolate peers... that bugs me.

-Sophie

I'm pretty sure killing your neighbor's dog is a cause for alarm.

It's a very good way to get shot. It's also an indication of psychopathic behavior. Better to kill them before they grow up to be serial killers.