LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being A Ab Is It With You For A Life Time?

Well I know people are into the life style of being an adult baby. But is it something you all want for the rest of your life? Well I believe I will...... I know its hard to sometimes to be this way when society looks down sometimes on things. But is it something you all wish to do forever? I am curious of what your stories are and what your thoughts are. :angel_not:

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

Well I know people are into the life style of being an adult baby. But is it something you all want for the rest of your life? Well I believe I will...... I know its hard to sometimes to be this way when society looks down sometimes on things. But is it something you all wish to do forever? I am curious of what your stories are and what your thoughts are. :angel_not:

I personally want to be your Mommy forever sweetheart. I love you!

• Like 1

well as this is a sexual fetish for me, i may or may not be into it for a long time... its just another form of bdsm... but i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy it for a long while at least....

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

I think it will be with me for life because I have to no secondary desire to damage my psyche to the degree necessary to get rid of it.

I go on and off about wanting this to be full time .. but while it lasts its very nice .. and when its gone im not going out looking for it to come back ..

Someday the situation will be good enough for me to enjoy it all the way, until then, speculations.

I've been doing this for about 30 years now. I've tried several times to stop, and I just can't. I keep coming back to it. It's not only wearing diapers, and being 'small', it's more than that, but ask me to define it, and I can't.

I've gone for periods of time when I've not done it, and it's a hard pull to get through that. I'm sure I could do it for a few months, if it came to that, but I know that it couldn't be any more than that, or I would start having serious stress issues.

BUT, that's me.

Everyone is different. For some people, this is sexual, for others, it isn't. I don't think anyone can answer what will happen in YOUR life.

Gary

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm 24 now, been trained incon. for 5 years now.

I have a whole lifetime of being ABDL to look forward to.

Single and alone, I know. But still diapered and that's all that matters.

I'll be happy as long as I have my didies to keep me company.

Them aand my xbox 360.

If it's purely sexual you might grow bored with it. But for most of us it is emotionally bound and hard-wired and it's here to stay. Kinda comforting in a way... knowing what will make you happy for as long as you live :)

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I hope I find a mommy to take care of me when I get old because I won't ever quit and eventually my bones will start to hurt and I won't be able to wipe myself clean by myself or change my diapers alone.