LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay folks, I have never been a believer or supporter of hypnosis in my life however my little one handed me some hypnosis cd's she found for me to listen to. I am on cd number 2 and still not in a trance like state, rather I am kind of freaked out with the fact that the gentleman on the cd sounds like Ben stein. All I can think of is, "Did Ben Stein just tell me to wet my diaper?". I can imagine these cd's working only if you want them to. What is the appeal of these things? Has anyone ever had any success with these?

P.S. No I will not count with you, lol!

Guest MommyGweniebear

Okay folks, I have never been a believer or supporter of hypnosis in my life however my little one handed me some hypnosis cd's she found for me to listen to. I am on cd number 2 and still not in a trance like state, rather I am kind of freaked out with the fact that the gentleman on the cd sounds like Ben stein. All I can think of is, "Did Ben Stein just tell me to wet my diaper?". I can imagine these cd's working only if you want them to. What is the appeal of these things? Has anyone ever had any success with these?

P.S. No I will not count with you, lol!

I have heard of hypnosis tapes, but I haven't invested in any as I'm more focused on getting diapers, bottles, sleepers, and such for my little one. If I want her to regress all I have to do is snuggle her and she goes right into her baby side. Hypnosis in general only works really if you want it to work. I think the appeal might be that by their advertising in doing this you might be able to unlock a part of your subconscious that perhaps you can't do otherwise. Just my theory anyways.

I have a few diaper related hypnosis files from WarpMyMind saved. I haven't found any of them to be effective with anything. Of course hypnosis is mind-over-matter... so if you believe that it will work, it probably will.

• Like 1

Been listening to a paid file from wmm "MM_Bladder Retraining" for a couple of weeks straight, while sleeping. I try to follow along as best I can, but I have a feeling that these things only work if you're able to clear your mind. Mine doesn't have an off button, as there's always something going on in my head.

I have experienced no results from any of wmm's files, unfortunately, and I've been praying that they will work for me. I'd really like to have no control, but, having been 247 for quite some time (3+ years) now, and using the hypno files, I have yet to experience an involuntary wetting. I'd like to think that I have some loss of control, but, I find that if I really wanted to go without a diaper, or even just stop wearing altogether, I'd be just fine. Sucks, too. I'd rather not have control. . .

Some people do not react to hypnosis; their minds are too strong. Apparently, I'm a hardcase -

Hard case, crazy, it's all good. ;) I can't imagine these things working. The third cd was a female and if her goal was to make me horny and not incontinent then the cd would be a success, however it wasn't so fail. I think it's a mind over matter deal.

Been listening to a paid file from wmm "MM_Bladder Retraining" for a couple of weeks straight, while sleeping. I try to follow along as best I can, but I have a feeling that these things only work if you're able to clear your mind. Mine doesn't have an off button, as there's always something going on in my head.

I this this is true, the same with meditation. you need a clear head before you can get to that state of mind.

I find these tapes never work for me, and are a waste of money too because you can buy the same sort of thing online for free.

first of all you have to want it. Second you have to be able to be susceptible. I had some files from warpmymind. I put them on my ipod and listened to it while I slept. They DO work. Its not supposed to relax you......you have to relax yourself. Its all really just power of suggestion while your in a calm state and your subconscious is on idle.

I have had great results, and fun, using SoCalAb's Self-Hypnosis system. I purchased the female voice, as I respond much more favorably to a mother's voice. I only had to use the CD a few times. Now, when I am diapered I use them helplessly and I enjoy it. I suppose that all I really needed was to become able to accept this type of behavior from/ of myself. Like getting beyond the denial, so the fetish can truly be enjoyed.

Hynosis only works if you have an open and clear mind and only if you truly want the end result 100%. I apparently did so I had wonderful results. Money well spent, in my case.

I think I approach it in the right mindset things may go better, except I can't do ben stein telling me to make a doody. *shudders*

Bueller? Bueller? :roflmao:

Hard case, crazy, it's all good. ;) I can't imagine these things working. The third cd was a female and if her goal was to make me horny and not incontinent then the cd would be a success, however it wasn't so fail. I think it's a mind over matter deal.

Of course its mind over matter. In all walks of life, successful people are the ones who are not distracted easily and focus on the task at hand. Learn to not be so easily distracted by nonsense and you'll find meaning in your trials. Thought there's nothing wrong with being able to make connections to distractions; its the humourist's mind.

My experience with hypnosis superseded any feeling I've felt from natural substances (marijuana, mushrooms) and unnatural (alcohol, prescribed poison/drugs).

Its real. Its DAMN real.

-JeiSiN

I have trust issues and meditating is self focusing, I'm not necessarily allowing someone else to project their will upon me. I don't mind being dominated in the bedroom like that, just have a problem with someone doing it in a way that I cannot choose to consent.

Lately I have found it near impossible to meditate, my mind has been way too stressed out.