LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preference Towards 'Cute' Rather Than 'Beautiful'

As I age (somewhat gracefully) I tend to reflect a lot on my past and weather or not I am the same type of person I was years ago. One 'truth' that has stuck with me over the years is my preference towards cute women as opposed to beautiful. Now I know that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder but when I am confronted by supposed 'true' beauty I find that I am not attracted to her at all.

One of the reasons I like to see a woman in a diaper is because she looks cute while wearing one. However, even when the woman wearing the diaper is considered by many to be highly attractive, I still find myself attracted towards the ones that tend to look cute. This has remained constant throughout my life.

I know everyone has their own filters. There will be plenty of things subject to interpretation. However I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the matter.

I agree. Cute is better than what some women percieve as "beautiful". I've always wondered why some women think that if they are as thin as a toothpick with skinny everything, it looks great! Fat is aomething else, but there has to be a little meat on the bones to make the curves nice. A nice body and cute face always wins out for me over the "beautiful" people.

It is the same for me, cute is just much more appealing...

To be honest, all that beauty stuff never did it for me. Actually if I was gunna be REALLY on the mark, nekos are my thing. For those who may not know, neko is a cat girl, but usually just the tail and ears.

Maybe it's just because of our more sensitive nature in general, as "cute" kinda represents more gentleness than "Beauty". I dunno, but that's what I think it is...

Well... there's my 1/2 of a cent. :P

It is the same for me, cute is just much more appealing...

To be honest, all that beauty stuff never did it for me. Actually if I was gunna be REALLY on the mark, nekos are my thing. For those who may not know, neko is a cat girl, but usually just the tail and ears.

Maybe it's just because of our more sensitive nature in general, as "cute" kinda represents more gentleness than "Beauty". I dunno, but that's what I think it is...

Well... there's my 1/2 of a cent. :P

neko mimi = cat ears. It's a very popular fad in Asia and quite cute. My little one has a couple neko mimi

It very much is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not white. I don't find the stereotypical blond, blue-eyed, white-skinned (or fake-tanned), malnourished female with obviously fake boobs anywhere near "beautiful" or "cute". More like "repulsive". I prefer a more natural-looking woman with darker (or red) hair, a natural tan (or similar natural shade of skin), and most any non-blue eyes.

As to the actual "cute" vs "beautiful" thing: I think that most of us tend to learn that the more "beautiful" women tend to be more air-headed or meaner than "cute" women. Cuteness tends to imply a more "harmless" nature (a perception which sometimes leads to people getting mauled by woodland critters, but is typically less likely to get us mauled by a potential significant other).

When referring to women looks in general I would have to agree with you. I always thought highly of cute girls or women than 'hot' or 'beautiful'. I think part of the reason for this is because I would always imagine myself having a "better chance" to be able to speak with or go out with a girl who was cute. For whatever reason, based on their outward appearance they seem more genuine or real than the other 'hotter' girls who I imagined to be superficial and materialistic; just not my type.

Now I know this is probably a huge fallacy on my part, judging people on their looks but its the way the human mind works.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm def for cute over beautiful.

Cute encompassesa vast horizon of looks while beautiful is what society deems such at the time.

Cute can be many things for many different people.

Cute=personal preference

Beautiful=Label attached to look by society as a whole.