LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way For Firmer Messes?

I'm trying to decide whether I like messing or not. I'm giving it several chances, since it's sort of something you can't predict how it'll be until afterwords. Anyway, I've found sometimes my messes are a little softer and runnier, and it just gets sticky and a little too unpleasant. Is there anything I can eat to ensure a firmer, perhaps single piece movement?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I find spicy foods makes my poo firmer.

Hey, contact me. I'll give you my recipe for what I call "jalapeno heartattack".

Your mess will be so firm and hard it will literally feel like you are crapping a basketball lined with spikes. You will be sore for days but hey, you can rest your body while diapered so no need to waster energy going to loo.

Although I like firm messings, I find soft and runny ones are better. Contact me for my recipe of "bread memosas on plum". You will crap a waterfall for 24 hours at least.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Where is the damn humor on this board?

You can't seriously think I was being serious?

I hear word around the office of this thing people can get....it's called....oh yes....HUMOR.

Life sucks through the glasses of a pessimistic grouch.

Want serious? Fine.

Fruits. Eat fruits. Especially bananas and grapes, I find.

Time to go back to my serious life. Mmm this cardboard tastes good.

I find spicy foods makes my poo firmer.

Hey, contact me. I'll give you my recipe for what I call "jalapeno heartattack".

Your mess will be so firm and hard it will literally feel like you are crapping a basketball lined with spikes. You will be sore for days but hey, you can rest your body while diapered so no need to waster energy going to loo.

Although I like firm messings, I find soft and runny ones are better. Contact me for my recipe of "bread memosas on plum". You will crap a waterfall for 24 hours at least.

I find this post both funny and gross at the same time.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I find this post both funny and gross at the same time.

You probably find it funny because it's SUPPOSED to be funny.

Believe it or not a lot of people on here are as humorous as a can of dry rice.

As in NOT HUMOROUS at all. For some reason people don't get some diapered people have a sense of dry humor. If a user says they crap a basketball with spikes people get mad because they think some guy craps basketballs for sexual turnons.

Thanks for the humor awareness. The world needs more of people like you who see life in shades other than black.

You probably find it funny because it's SUPPOSED to be funny.

Believe it or not a lot of people on here are as humorous as a can of dry rice.

The world needs more of people like you who see life in shades other than black.

I thought it was funny, and I understood that you were being sarcastic. Unfortunately, Alot of people in these forums doesn't. But oh well, I wear pink shades anyways B) .

• 4 weeks later...

I think it was funny. But I think the come-back "will you go away now" was also funny. And I think both were meant to be funny.

I often say "get out of here" or "that's sick" in jest. However it works in person better than on line.

:words:

Don't think for second people aren't grasping your clumsy attempts at humor, it's just you're not funny. Your jokes fall flat and you have a creepy way of working every single thread you post in turn into a conversation about you and the fact that you shit yourself 24/7. Either you're trying to troll this entire board or, if all the details of your life you've volunteered here are true, then you have some serious issues looming in your life regarding social interaction.

Your style is just old and busted man. It's the comedic equivalent of Al Jolson prancing on stage in blackface, man. Give it a rest.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I won't rest what I like to do. I like to be messed in all the time. Sorry.

Who is Al Jolson?

I'm not creepy when considering your avatar is of a baby. Shouldn't be allowed to have pic of babies on here. Only reinforces the outside view of child molestation.

• Like 1

I'm not creepy when considering your avatar is of a baby.  Shouldn't be allowed to have pic of babies on here. Only reinforces the outside view of child molestation.

Oh fuck off.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Sorry Goden, but I gotta laugh at what you just said.

I made the completely logical point that if a stranger were to come on here, a DIAPER FETISH forum, in a forum devoted to POOP, and saw a user whose avatar was of A FRICKING BABY, then that person could rightly assume there is some degree of child involvment/molestation by some users. I'm not being a bitch, but being logical here. That is a completely logical thing to think.

And your piss poor rebuttal was "oh fuck off".

See to me, that's the kind or rebuttal one makes when they've been caught in a corner and have no good argument to shoot back. It's a last shot argument, because I can't think of how "oh fuck off" is an intelligent reply to my sensical observation.

You have eyes, my friend. Use them.

• Like 1

Sorry Goden, but I gotta laugh at what you just said.

I made the completely logical point that if a stranger were to come on here, a DIAPER FETISH forum, in a forum devoted to POOP, and saw a user whose avatar was of A FRICKING BABY, then that person could rightly...

You are one dumb son of a bitch. Please go find some way to end your life you worthless piece of shit.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Please provide an intelligent rebuttal to my logical assumption, leaving out name calling.

"of fuck off" and "you are one dumb son of a bitch" would not hold up as legit defenses at any thesis defense, or any argument for the matter.

I'm trying to engage conversation here. I say it's logical to assume that from an outsider's persepctive.

Give me an intelligent response. I'm seriously trying to engage conversation here, guy. It does not look good when all your responses include directed hate, malice, and cussing, as well as references to suicide.

Please provide an intelligent rebuttal to my logical assumption, leaving out name calling.

"of fuck off" and "you are one dumb son of a bitch" would not hold up as legit defenses at any thesis defense, or any argument for the matter.

I'm trying to engage conversation here. I say it's logical to assume that from an outsider's persepctive.

Give me an intelligent response. I'm seriously trying to engage conversation here, guy. It does not look good when all your responses include directed hate, malice, and cussing, as well as references to suicide.

Plenty of people have pictures of children as their avatars; on facebook and all sorts of places. Maybe that picture is of myself at a young age. As I have stated before, deliberately forcing random strangers to smell your shitty pants and casually telling anyone and everyone you talk to "Oh ya I'm not incontinent I just like to wallow in my own shit all day every day" is far more damaging to the general ABDL rep than someone having a small picture of a baby's face on a forum somewhere. You might have a leg to stand on if say perhaps my avatar was of a naked baby's butt or something but as it stands a baby with headphones is not remotely as creepy as an exhibitionist with no concept of social stigma.

You sir are a terrible human being. A self-absorbed clueless little twit with a penchant for taking an already admittedly weird fetish to insanely creepy extremes. I myself share the same fetish as you; I enjoy wearing and pooping in diapers now and again. I recognize that most people find this hobby to be kind of disgusting, and so I keep it to myself behind closed doors, just as I would expect anyone else with a different fetish that I do not enjoy to extend to me the very same courtesy. You however, do not. You force your lifestyle on complete strangers and it is obvious despite your insistence otherwise that you achieve sexual gratification from their discomfort and from your own public humiliation. Your actions are deplorable and in my mind, equivalent to a creepy old man talking dirty to little kids on the street. You do it because their scorn gets you off.

In short: I hope you walk in front of a speeding bus. Actually if that happened I'd feel sorry for whoever had to clean the shitsmear off the bus from your dumb ass. Fuck You And Die.

• Like 4
Guest Wetnmessy247

In short: I hope you walk in front of a speeding bus. Actually if that happened I'd feel sorry for whoever had to clean the shitsmear off the bus from your dumb ass. Fuck You And Die

I'm not even going to acknowledge this faarther than it's very.....well.....wrong to wish death on someone because they share beliefs different than your own. It's selfish. That's it. I won't talk of this anymore. Conversations go nowhere when they are littered with curse words intending to harm and directions for suicide. You would take that back if YOU were on a bus and the driver ran over an ABDL.

Seriously, if you were on a bus and the driver ran over and killed a strnger you later find out was an active member here, you would feel crappy saying what you just did.

Don't say it can't happen. It can happen. No one can know it though until it happens.

END OF POINTLESS ARGUMENT FULL OF CHILDISH HATE WORDS.

Fireworks!!! Yipp.

I'm not even going to acknowledge this faarther than it's very.....well.....wrong to wish death on someone because they share beliefs different than your own. It's selfish. That's it. I won't talk of this anymore.  Conversations go nowhere when they are littered with curse words intending to harm and directions for suicide.  You would take that back if YOU were on a bus and the driver ran over an ABDL.

Seriously, if you were on a bus and the driver ran over and killed a strnger you later find out was an active member here, you would feel crappy saying what you just did.

Don't say it can't happen. It can happen.  No one can know it though until it happens.

END OF POINTLESS ARGUMENT FULL OF CHILDISH HATE WORDS.

Fireworks!!! Yipp.

Do actually think anyone will every take you seriously, scumbag?

Guest Wetnmessy247

People do. I've got a lot of support from people afraid to post for fear of public harrassment. There is a whole community of people who like the things I do, but have no where to go especially here. It's ironic this place was made as a solution to ABDL hatred, and now there is a sub-community of people facing hatred from members of it's own set.

Yes. People do take me seriously. And I thank them for that every time I come on here. I'm not afraid to be myself, despite how I get treated.

Even simple and logical comments I get flamed for. It's no mystery why people are afraid to come out to members of their OWN DAMN group. Most everyone here just doesn't want to admit there are tons of people with my passion out there. They read my posts, and I constantly am talking to people who NEVER post. They see the repsonses I get and, frankly, NOONE wants to receive death threats and get called names. It's childish and immature, but it happens. They see it and stay away from members like you who feel the need to include some derogetory term in every response post. Why is it haard to just NOT call me a name? Is that such a hard request?

Back on topic, vegetables I find make firmer messes. Lots of potatos and carrots.

Even simple and logical comments I get flamed for

Either you're a really good troll, or suffering from severe mental problems.

Maybe the reason you always get flamed is because 99% of your posts are about you wallowing in your shit 24/7? Even in threads that are not even related to it. You go into threads made by people who are discussing personal problems and you just blast away your entire fecal-adventures of the day. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Then again, on retrospect, you do have mental problems.

Guest Wetnmessy247

No we don't. Death threats are used when someone can't reply intellectually, but use curse words and suggestions for suicide. It's rather sad. We should be adults, relatively speaking. Resorting to base comments like "fuck off and die" is just immature even for this place.

I'm not a troll. But I am successful in life so to speak. So if I were a troll, I'd at least wear a tie to work every day.

I don't want to leave. I like this place. And it DOES NOT make the users here appear friendly with "go to hell" comments.

Seriously, it's like high school in here. People won't join in if they see members are harrassing each other. It's childish at best.

No we don't.  Death threats are used when someone can't reply intellectually, but use curse words and suggestions for suicide. It's rather sad. We should be adults, relatively speaking.  Resorting to base comments like "fuck off and die" is just immature even for this place.

I'm not a troll.  But I am successful in life so to speak. So if I were a troll, I'd at least wear a tie to work every day.

I don't want to leave. I like this place. And it DOES NOT make the users here appear friendly with "go to hell" comments.

Seriously, it's like high school in here. People won't join in if they see members are harrassing each other. It's childish at best.

I find it rather odd that you always ignore the posts that call you out on the things you're doing wrong, even if they do come in the form of an intellectual post.

You complain about being flamed and ask for a reason why. People give you a reason, and then you just ignore it.

Hmm...