LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious If This Is Normal For Being An Ab

/i have noticed ever since I let this side show more I seem to be more sensitive(more than normally) I use to never ever cry but now I cry when I normally wouldnt. Is this perhaps because a child is more sensitive tow hat is said and did to them? Just curious if anyone else has this.

• Like 1

I'm going to ask this as politely as possible.

Can you please either resize or remove your signature image? It takes up half the page. Pictures are fine, but really your signature image should never be larger than the text you are posting.

• Like 3

You hit on one possibility: the fact that if you are playing like a baby, you may have some spill over itno real life,... less control of emotions.

The first thing most professionals would consider (I am not a professional on emotions, but work closely with many who are) is depression. Have you accepted yourself and your new lifestyle or do you feel bad about your choice? Have you decided to be open about this lifestyle but haven't found a partner yet? has there been an unrelated event in your life that could have depressed you. I could come up with a thousand questions, but be honest with yourself (the key to life anyway, right?) and if you are depressed seek help. If you are not depressed remember to keep your baby and adult life as separate as possible when the situation warrants, ie don't break down into tears if someone corrects a mistake at work, it could be awkward for all involved, and remember, no job,... no money for diapers...!!! Hope this helps, if you don't like it jsy ignore it, or have a good cry;-)

-MX Gangrel

I feel completely the same way. And yes, this seems to be completely normal, thus more healthy (i guess).

You hit on one possibility: the fact that if you are playing like a baby, you may have some spill over itno real life,... less control of emotions.

The first thing most professionals would consider (I am not a professional on emotions, but work closely with many who are) is depression. Have you accepted yourself and your new lifestyle or do you feel bad about your choice? Have you decided to be open about this lifestyle but haven't found a partner yet? has there been an unrelated event in your life that could have depressed you. I could come up with a thousand questions, but be honest with yourself (the key to life anyway, right?) and if you are depressed seek help. If you are not depressed remember to keep your baby and adult life as separate as possible when the situation warrants, ie don't break down into tears if someone corrects a mistake at work, it could be awkward for all involved, and remember, no job,... no money for diapers...!!! Hope this helps, if you don't like it jsy ignore it, or have a good cry;-)

-MX Gangrel

Well my mommy is my partner. Its just when I was younger like an actual baby I didnt get to show my emotions or else I was hit or worse. I guess its just that its been bottled up for almost 25 years may be the reason. I studied Psychology and understand some of the things I do I guess Im coming to terms with this I suppose my mommy is the only one that knows(we kinda have a not so good living situation two rommates that are......well less than kind) But thank you for your post :) Its good to see you had a great answer :)

• Like 1

I feel completely the same way. And yes, this seems to be completely normal, thus more healthy (i guess).

Thank you. I guess i just wanted to make sure. Thank you again :thumbsup:

Guest MommyGweniebear

Ok I leave for the store for a few minutes and I come back to Darkfinn posting yet again and instigating things. Wow that is just childish. As for your post my darling yes its normal to cry more when your a part of this, and its perfectly ok to as well. I love you. Honey from this point on lets just ignore his posts ok?

• Like 1

Well my mommy is my partner. Its just when I was younger like an actual baby I didnt get to show my emotions or else I was hit or worse. I guess its just that its been bottled up for almost 25 years may be the reason. I studied Psychology and understand some of the things I do I guess Im coming to terms with this I suppose my mommy is the only one that knows(we kinda have a not so good living situation two rommates that are......well less than kind) But thank you for your post :) Its good to see you had a great answer :)

I'm glad you liked my reply. As I mentioned in another thread you started, I like your questions. They are stimulating (I mean mentally!) I hope you find some better roommates....

I'm glad you liked my reply. As I mentioned in another thread you started, I like your questions. They are stimulating (I mean mentally!) I hope you find some better roommates....

thank you me too :)

I'm going to ask this as politely as possible.

Can you please either resize or remove your signature image? It takes up half the page. Pictures are fine, but really your signature image should never be larger than the text you are posting.

Thanks for saying something about this issue. I think the size of these images has gotten completely out of hand. I'm on dial-up so I don't feel I have the right to criticize but it slows down my reading this board and then its even more draggy when the posters with billboards are quoted. And it has to chew up storage on the host system.

Anondl

• Like 2
Guest MommyGweniebear

Thanks for saying something about this issue. I think the size of these images has gotten completely out of hand. I'm on dial-up so I don't feel I have the right to criticize but it slows down my reading this board and then its even more draggy when the posters with billboards are quoted. And it has to chew up storage on the host system.

Anondl

Okay you come on here to support someone who has been blasting my baby, and yet you have nothing to say on the topic at hand....thats real mature. Its not our fault your on dial up. You should either get a faster connection speed or create your own site not preach on how out of hand things have gotten on a site that is not yours.

• Like 2

Anyone who has come from an abusive or traumatic experience/situation will put up barriers as a means of dealing with said issues and with being an AB you are going against your natural instinct and laying your guard down. It is okay to let your guard down with those you trust, so if you need to cry and your 'mommy' is around go for it. It's okay, our pysche can only hold so much back.

Okay you come on here to support someone who has been blasting my baby, and yet you have nothing to say on the topic at hand....thats real mature. Its not our fault your on dial up. You should either get a faster connection speed or create your own site not preach on how out of hand things have gotten on a site that is not yours.

They certainly haven't gotten out of hand; it's just that some of us find signature images to be a little silly. I'm certainly part of the Darkfinn camp here.

Anyway, I can't say that I feel any more emotional than usual with regard to whether or not I'm diapered, but then again I'm pretty much straight-up DL, so your mileage may vary.

The biggest things that affect my mood are how recently I've eaten or had a cigarette, and whether or not I've gotten laid in the past week.

Guest MommyGweniebear

They certainly haven't gotten out of hand; it's just that some of us find signature images to be a little silly. I'm certainly part of the Darkfinn camp here.

Anyway, I can't say that I feel any more emotional than usual with regard to whether or not I'm diapered, but then again I'm pretty much straight-up DL, so your mileage may vary.

The biggest things that affect my mood are how recently I've eaten or had a cigarette, and whether or not I've gotten laid in the past week.

With all due respect, it is my signature and its here because I want to have it on here. It is not meant to impress or please anyone.

• Like 1

so i'm not sure i understand thsi "large signature" thing... i mean on my screen it shows up maybe an inche or so high by like 2-3 inches long... i dont really see that as being tooo big..

but as for me, i don't find myself any more emotion because of my ab .... but i know that having my boyfriend (who is my daddy) but just having a boyfriend who i know cares about me and loves me, its been a lot easier for me to share with him when i am upset or anxious about something... so not so much more emotional persay, but just have someone who i can tell when i'm worried etc....

• Like 1

For me it fills up somewhere around an inch, but that's a lot when your screen's around 6 inches tall or so. Adblock seems to get it out of the way, though. :) Not certain what someone without firefox would do but I'll bet there are similar things for IE or Chrome.

It's interesting how maybe the fact of a close relationship may factor into the emotional release aspect of this.

For me it fills up somewhere around an inch, but that's a lot when your screen's around 6 inches tall or so. Adblock seems to get it out of the way, though. :) Not certain what someone without firefox would do but I'll bet there are similar things for IE or Chrome.

It's interesting how maybe the fact of a close relationship may factor into the emotional release aspect of this.

The original image was quite large, on the order of 800 pixels. I see this site has no regulations about image sizes in signatures, so technically you could post one as big as you wanted.

However, that is neither here nor there. The issue has been resolved, so let's just drop it.

Thanks.

I've gotten more emotional over the past few years. I don't usually break into a crying spell, my I do get teary-eyed at the slightest sadness in movies and books. I find that I can relate to the characters more now than I used to. Maybe it's age and experience, or it could be my sissy side coming out. Most recently, I teared up watching Shrek Forever After.

I don't know how it is with females, but some of us guys tend to mellow a bit with age. Primarily after highschool and/or collage, with the lack of need to constantly prove one's own manhood. Though I'm not one for tearjerker-type stuff, there are a few songs that I can't avoid that will always bring a tear to the eye. And I have found myself mourning at least one really well-put-together videogame char who died rather needlessly... Sometimes stuff like that sneaks up on us...

you can turn signatures off if you don't want [to see] them

Cheers. I found the option under "My Settings" in the Forum tab. The topics look a lot cleaner without sigs.