LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Helping Find Large Diapers And Plastic Pants I'M Soo Broke :(

I need large diapers (Preferably the tape up) and plastic pants. I am super broke right now and the plastic pants I have now are ripping :(

One way to cure the "I'm so broke" problem, get a job sweetie! If you have a job, try saving a few bucks a week, it'll add up quicker than you think. At least it will get you enough to buy your own diapers.

• Like 2

One way to cure the "I'm so broke" problem, get a job sweetie! If you have a job, try saving a few bucks a week, it'll add up quicker than you think. At least it will get you enough to buy your own diapers.

Or Go Visit boys that might share :angel_not:

:P

I'm Sorry to hear your having a hard time finding a job , I would suggest applying for everything even the jobs you really really don't want to do. I'll keep you in my prayers and pray that you find a great job that you will love :angel_not:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Same here, I only got 5 Tena slip super mediums left before I run out....

I'm unemployed and it's very hard for me to find work at the moment. Especially as I got many disabilties and medical problems.

I'm on disabilty living allowence montly but is only £142, which is roughly the same or less than the dole(income support). At the moment I owe my mum £220 though,lol.

So after I used up the 5 Tena's I have,I won't be wearing till april/may unless I save some nappies or someone on here gives me a few...