LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Got A Balloon

I was at Costco picking up some stuff at lunch time. At the register they asked if I wanted to give a dollar to the Children's Miracle Network. I did and she handed me one of the helium balloons they had. I had figured they were just kids (the guy in front of me had a toddler with him). My wife's reaction was maybe they knew you were wearing diapers.

...I want a balloon...

I doubt they'd give you a balloon if they thought you were wearing a diaper. On the contrary, if I saw someone I didn't know in a diaper, I'd probably try to treat them as adult-like as possible as not to let on that I know. If it were my friend, on the other hand, I'd give a balloon and ask if they were wet. :)

-Sophie

I want a balloon!!!!!

Okay got my own balloon story(say this on the wrong website and see what happens;))

I helped edit the sound for an independent film here locally last year and we held a red carpet gala and had the film released in the local theater. I was asked to get some balloons for the rails to use as markers for the photographers. I picked up some balloons, settled on red and then the girl behind the counter looks at me and asks, "How many red balloons do you want?" Guess what immediately popped into my head?

LOL...to funny! :roflmao:

I think it is cool for the cashier to give balloons to anyone regardless of age. There was a handicapped person and their caregiver that came into the restaurant I work at. The caregiver mentioned it was her charges birthday and they were celebrating with some pizza and such. I got an idea, and went next door to the card shop and got a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" balloon for them and brought it back and tied it to the wheel chair. :) It's not much, but they appreciated it a lot and it made them smile. So it cost me a buck...the smile it brought was worth a million to me :D

Also, we have a lot of birthday parties celebrated in the dining room we have, and many groups leave balloons behind. So I pull them all together and if there are families with children in the area, I give the balloons to the kids, and if not, I take them behind the counter to give out to anyone who wants them. Its better then just throwing them away, like most people would.

Balloons ROCK!

qwack

Envy, envy, envy :crybaby:

Was at a business lunch the other day, in the corner there were a few things obviously for people who bring kids. Among which were hats you could colour on and baloons...so, so wanted to ask the waiter for some.

Would have been more entertaining than the conversation as well.