LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Into Hospital And Faking Bedwetting?

Thank heaven.

I'm sorry dude, but you need some serious help.

What's ironic is you're the first to state the obious on the thread. Goerge, we love ya man, you make my recent drama seem like nothing, thanks for perking me up. I get a kick out out of your threads, I don't believe a lot of them, however they still make for a fun deabte. If you are truly going to be institutionalized then my heart goes out to you, being forced into a facility is the second biggest fear in my life, for you it seems like a trip to the day spa, so I'm confused. If you want to wear diapers, just tell them, be upfront. They already think you're nutters, so what difference is going to make now?

• Like 2

Thank heaven.

I'm sorry dude, but you need some serious help.

Personally I think their is way too much bashing of people here. Now someone who may need legitimate help and their is still the need to criticize. Best wishes Goerge hope this ends up a positive thing for you.

Tell them you're a bedwetter and do all sorts of test??? What, really? No, not unless you concent. Doctors can't FORCE you to do the test. You can refuse most medical treatment, duh.

George: "I need diapers for my nighttime wetting"

Staff: "PROVE YOU NEED THEM OR WE'RE GOING TO RUN A BAGILLION TEST YOU DON'T WANT, CAN'T AFFORD, AND ALL AGAINST YOUR WILL TO TRULY SEE IF YOU NEED THEM. CONTINENT UNTIL PROVEN INCONTNENT I TELL YOU!!!!"

Nope, not going to happen.

I just wouldn't expect them to change them for you if you are fully capable.

• Like 1

We have something similar in the US called 5150 or being a danger to self or others. Three days observation period here too.

This is ENGLAND, not the states. Here they can section you if they think you need psychotic treatment, upto 3 days.

My intention is not to get sexual kicks out of prancing around wearing nappies wanting to get changed by people and my post gave no indication of that. All I want is to be able to wear some protection at night to make me feel safe, protection in my case means security and emotional support. Why should I have to tell people that I want to wear nappies for this, huh? Nappies to me are my teddybear.

I'm disappointed in some people I thought was compassionate and understanding (caught caught sarah_ab and toon)

To make things mroe fun Goerge, when they come to get you, could you please try to run and as you do sing, "As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me"?

I'm sorry I know I'm not helping, however this thread is already doomed.

Manipulating the mental health system is not cool.

the fact that you need diapers to feel emotionally safe shows that perhaps professional help is a GOOD thing for you. For anyone to have to rely on a physical object for emotional health is not a good thing. I mean we all have things we like to do that relax us, make us feel happy secure etc.... but when the only thing tha tmakes you feel this way is putting on a diaper then you need to find some other coping skills as well.

use this time to STOP wearing diapers and learn some other coping mechanisms... there is nothing wrong with wearing them for the comfort they provide, but there has to be others things in your life as well that provides this sense of security.... so again.. use this time as a break to find other ways to live your life.

but i'm curious, shouldn't the crisis response team have already come to your house? whats teh verdict?

• Like 1

My intention is not to get sexual kicks out of prancing around wearing nappies wanting to get changed by people and my post gave no indication of that. All I want is to be able to wear some protection at night to make me feel safe, protection in my case means security and emotional support. Why should I have to tell people that I want to wear nappies for this, huh? Nappies to me are my teddybear.

I'm disappointed in some people I thought was compassionate and understanding (caught caught sarah_ab and toon)

I'm no expert on everyone's posting habits, but in all honesty as an outsider Sarah's posts on this thread seam very consistent with her other posts.

so i try and be very compassionate, however, i believe far to many people look for excuses for their behavior.

i dont care if someone likes wearing diapers or dressing up like a racoon for fun. I dont care if you call it a fetish or a lifestyle. But when people begin to create excuses to justify their behavior i feel that is taking it to far.

Its one thing to say, wearing diapers makes me feel secure. But to think it is healthy to ONLY feel secure when wearing diapers is just not a good thing.

I feel safe and secure and comfortable when i'm reading.... but if this were the ONLY way i could have these feelings, then i would have to recognize there was something terribly wrong with my ability to cope and survive in the world in which i live... that of the ADULT world of westernized society.

So i will be compassionate, however, I have no problem telling people (and this includes my close friends and family in real life) when they are just making excuses.

The sign of a true friend is when they will tell you things you dont want to hear, but NEED to hear.

• Like 2

so i try and be very compassionate, however, i believe far to many people look for excuses for their behavior.

i dont care if someone likes wearing diapers or dressing up like a racoon for fun. I dont care if you call it a fetish or a lifestyle. But when people begin to create excuses to justify their behavior i feel that is taking it to far.

This. This, this, this, this, this, this. 30000x this!

I've noticed it's quite prevalent on this forum in particular.

the fact that you need diapers to feel emotionally safe shows that perhaps professional help is a GOOD thing for you. For anyone to have to rely on a physical object for emotional health is not a good thing. I mean we all have things we like to do that relax us, make us feel happy secure etc.... but when the only thing tha tmakes you feel this way is putting on a diaper then you need to find some other coping skills as well.

use this time to STOP wearing diapers and learn some other coping mechanisms... there is nothing wrong with wearing them for the comfort they provide, but there has to be others things in your life as well that provides this sense of security.... so again.. use this time as a break to find other ways to live your life.

but i'm curious, shouldn't the crisis response team have already come to your house? whats teh verdict?

Goerge was in chat my last night and said something like am not going to the hospital not mental enough for them

• Like 1

I am wondering the British Health system accept concerns and requests to have him sectioned from across the pond?

Speaking of sectioned, I was watching a show on BBC America about two guys who were give a bar by a gal and had her sectioned.

The program is called Peep Show and I found it on Youtube for you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJR2ZlvsxtQ

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScMO241JfsU&feature=related

For Part 3 click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MptCqQVsjYc&feature=related

Got to love Brit humor!

Goerge was in chat my last night and said something like am not going to the hospital not mental enough for them

I saw a CPN for a while in Britain once (mental health nurse - shrink on the cheap) and he told me plain and simple the surest way not to get sectioned is to want to be :lol:

They ain't stupid and are well aware of the need not to play into patient's fantasies.