LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Daiper Videos

Is anyone else haveing problems seeing the videos on the site?

It seems I am able to watch only one in four of them. The rest of the times my puter sends me toa page saying it can't be found.

I wonder if it is my computer settings or if anyone else is haning similar problems.

I've been noticing this problem as well. I've also tried it with a different browser (since I normally use Google Chrome), and that wasn't helping. But some videos seem to work better than others, and not just the ones on the front page. :thumbsup:

If I saw a tech section, I would definitely put this thread there. Since I see no listing for technical pronlems, I am posting it here, just in case someone can help.

If I saw a tech section, I would definitely put this thread there. Since I see no listing for technical pronlems, I am posting it here, just in case someone can help.

I moved it to the tech section. As far as the problem, can't help you in that section. I do believe that the videos are uploaded without moderation. then have to be cycled through and deleted as needed. Seems as though quite a few are uploaded "wrong" and as such won't play. If this is the case then you could just mention such and such video has a problem and it will be taken care of as time allows.

I understand the Video portion of the site is a huge drain on resources and as such has been scheduled a time or two to be cut. It seems the donations from the "gang" here help to pay the bills. I'm not sure of it's status at present time, but I think other than a objectionable video uploaded, I think it's pretty much last on the list of site priority's right now. :closedeyes: