LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is You Favorite

bad ab

I would like to be force ably dressed like a very little girl girl who is not potty trained and taken out in public and humiliated to no end.

Then taken to an adult book store, only this punishment would take place over a week or more in a strange city, no money no phone no way to get out of it but earn my way out of it....

I can start anytime now.

This is a serious question among our community...

I'd have to give it more thought, but the general "diaper discipline" and "regression" theories certainly apply. And of course, humiliation...

But a majority of my fantasies are best left as fantasies. I don't think I'd enjoy the more hardcore ones if they actually happened...

-Sophie

The majority of mine involve things like being tied up while sissied and diapered, humiliated while tied up with derogatory words (slut, whore etc. I enjoy this kinds of things), pads/ tampons (i.e. having pads stuck to me) and gagged/blindfolded (preferably with panties). Then being left in this state for long enough that I must wet, then hopefully being left even longer.

Others involve sex slavery fantasies. I honestly probably would do anything for a couple as long as

A. I was allowed to shower every 3 days

B. I was fed at least 2 meals a day

C. I was diapered

D. Chastity belted (to prevent masturbation, which is important to my fantasy so that I will never be grossed out by what I am doing)

E. Constantly tied up in a restrictive but not uncomfortable way (wrists behind back in a harness-fashion (so they'd be supported by the ropes making it comfortable) and legs tied, possibly also leashed to an immovable object), and preferably penis or open-mouth gagged

F. Only doing things for the couple, non of their friends

G. A month tops

Sure, it's a little specific....but I honestly think I could take a month of being a sex slave, provided the above were followed. Yes, there would be a safeword, but I'd want no hope of escaping my fate to a month of servitude other than that.

I'd consider myself odd...I'm straight but I'd be okay performing oral sex to a man, but only one. Being passed around would not be good. And absolutely I'd do anything to a woman.

Then there are plenty of fantasies where I am sissified by my (pretty attractive, actually) friends.

I have lots I'd like to happen. :angel_not: