LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Tapes

I am looking to get a hypnosis CD to cause me to wet my diapers when wearing them. I have heard they exist, but the only thing I found on google was "socalab" (http://socalab.250x.com/hypno.html). I don't want to be incontinent all the time, just when wearing diapers. Has anyone here had any luck with that? Does it really work?

Talk to Socalab he's on here, He give you the scoop I'm sure. From what I heard over the years if you are open minded and want it to work you have a pretty good shot. :thumbsup:

Dprby162 --

Hypnosis absolutely CAN help you accomplish what you seek! Socal's products are VERY good and i highly recommend them. i think the lady who vocalizes his "female voice" tapes has an extremely relaxing and hypnotic voice, although i am not familiar with the male-voiced recordings he offers.

i have used hypnosis for years to help achieve diaper incontinence, and it WILL work, but only if you WANT it to. Most people who have hypnosis-induced incontinence products understand that they must provide an "only when diapered" version, since few fetishists really want to be helpless wetters 24/7. The human mind understands what you are trying to do, and the "only when diapered" recordings will train your subconscious to recognize the difference between when you are diapered and in the mood and mode to lose control and when you are not. i've never had a moment of indecision when "play time" is over; i immediately regain full control when switching to grown up underwear. However, when i am diapered, i don't even give wetting a second thought -- it is just as natural as it can be. Depending on how much and how fast i'm drinking, about every 15 to 20 minutes, enough urine has been produced that it just comes out. No gushing, no pushing needed, it is just like no one ever closed the drain and when the liquid is produced, it just flows out. In fact, that is much more "baby-like" and will ensure that your diaper is best able to absorb your output. Few diapers can handle a surge of pent-up liquid all at once, but they are excellent at small and regular quantities.

So, check with Socal (or a few others) and see what they offer. i don't think you'll be disappointed!

:)

Hypnosis ftw. I'm a big advocate of it for natural escapism.

Its awesome. Its a shame for the people who are unable to escape into it. I rocked the WarpMyMind files back in high school and loved it so much I told my friends - I actually got one of my friends to do the baby one and he couldn't believe how crazy it was. Its really all about belief and focus. I think a lot of people on here struggle to make it work because they get too excited; the first few times I would start getting turned on and lose my focus. There are a few training/induction files that are amazing.

Its awesome because hypnosis is like a freakin' drug!! Like you feel so high and amazing and feel like you've got the most amazing rest. The one time I did it, it was like I molded into the mattress and felt incredible euphoria. If there weren't so many skeptics of people who can't shut out the world and focus on hypnosis, it would be much more mainstream for quitting smoking and aiding in helping people in so many ways. Remarkably, there actually are hypnosis files that give effects of drugs - no lie. I've seen it, but scared to try it.

Man I really want to get back into this! It gets better and better everytime, train at it and you won't believe the powers of it - it relaxes the mind and body just like meditation.

TRY IT FOLKS!!! AND DON'T GIVE UP! BELIEVE!

-JeiSiN

People expecting to listen to something titled 'become incontinent and pee without control only when wearing a diaper' and have exactly that happen are going to be disappointed. These kinds of hypnosis files are just a relaxation tool with the possibility of helping you get over some of the internal hang-ups that can stop us enjoying our little time as much as we might want to. I used one a couple of years back for a few weeks. It was meant to magically make me a bedwetter of something :rolleyes: well like that was going to happen (and I knew it wouldn't :P). However, it did relax me and help me get over my mental block on peeing in a diaper while laying in bed (which was exactly what I wanted :)).

Suggestion (which I believe in more than 'hypnosis') is a powerful thing and it can help make certain things easier... But you still have to make the effort yourself and it won't turn you into a gibbering baby with no speech, bladder or bowel control, no matter how much they promise it :lol:

People expecting to listen to something titled 'become incontinent and pee without control only when wearing a diaper' and have exactly that happen are going to be disappointed. These kinds of hypnosis files are just a relaxation tool with the possibility of helping you get over some of the internal hang-ups that can stop us enjoying our little time as much as we might want to. I used one a couple of years back for a few weeks. It was meant to magically make me a bedwetter of something :rolleyes: well like that was going to happen (and I knew it wouldn't :P).

AutieAB --

i absolutely do NOT mean to challenge you or disagree with you, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, i'd like to point out something in what you've said above. It is very clear from your comments that you sincerely did NOT believe in hypnosis or the power of hypnotic suggestion on your subconscious. That's perfectly fine, but please consider one thing. There is a mountain of evidence that hypnosis does work, and there are hundreds of thousands of people who have been hypnotized for a variety of purposes over the last five to six decades since the increase in popularity of hypnosis.

All of the evidence and participants will agree on one point -- it may OR may not work on every single subject who tries, but it definitely will NOT work if you've convinced yourself ahead of time that it is not going to work. Other than extreme cases of true brainwashing through the use of drugs and/or enforced long-term captivity, hypnosis is an activity that requires a belief and a willingness to participate in the success of the procedure. If you truly believe ahead of time that it will not work ("well like that was going to happen (and I knew it wouldn't)"), then i can pretty much guarantee you that it will NOT work. But, if you approach it with an open mind, you might be surprised at how effective hypnosis really is!

Best wishes...

:)

AutieAB --

I didn't say hypnosis doesn't work, simply that 'relaxation', 'suggestion', 'manipulation' or even 'psychology' might all be more appropriate names for it (albeit less catchy :lol:) and that some of the targets/claims that a few of the AB-orientated hypnosis tapes make are completely absurd. I also didn't say that hypnosis didn't work for me. I most certainly did approach it with an open mind and the tape did, as I mentioned, help get me over some hang-ups I was struggling with over time, which was exactly what I wanted.

I'm not a non-believer, just a rational thinker :)

• 2 months later...

I am looking to get a hypnosis CD to cause me to wet my diapers when wearing them. I have heard they exist, but the only thing I found on google was "socalab" (http://socalab.250x.com/hypno.html). I don't want to be incontinent all the time, just when wearing diapers. Has anyone here had any luck with that? Does it really work?

I tried DPF's baby magic tape but that didn't work for me. I tried one of Socalab's systems and it was working on me slowly when I listened t it a lot. I'd only wet in my diapers only. I never had one accent in my big girl underpants. You won't do anything that you don't want to do.