LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Have You Been Into It?

Rhezz

How long have you been into The whole Diaper experiance (being a dl,ab,sissy or anything else includes mommys n daddys :) ) ?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been into The whole Diaper experiance (being a dl,ab,sissy or anything else includes mommys n daddys :) ) ?

• 0-6 months
    • 6 - 24 months
    • 2-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • 10-15 years
    • 20 years +

So how long have you been into the whole diaper experiance, my question doesnt include those who have always "wanted" to wear, as i have ever since i was small to get back into diapers, but how long have you BEEN in diapers or an ab, sissy or even a mommy daddy ?

So how long have you been into this lifestyle?

me, got my first pack in august last year, hence when i joined. 4 months

I witnessed the birth of disposibles. I used "kimbies", the firsy name kimberly-clark gave their triangle shaped diapers.

I had to rely on hardcopy mags in adult book stores get my stories. Some I have not found moved over to the net.

Was into it by the age of 8 - had to use towels to play back then! Figured out that I wasn't alone in my desires when I was about 14. Sort of go back and forth between identifying as a mommy, and a DL - suppose I'm a bit of both, really. But anyhow, have been playing around with diapers, even if only a "towel version", since I was 8.

I was about 11 or so when I first tried it. Playing truth or dare my brother dared me to wear a diaper. My had had a half opened pack in a closet so I was like thats not hard so I pt on a pamper with mickey on it and sat in front of my little brother and friend in it wile we played. Then I didnt touch them till I was 13. Fist pack I bought I think was drypers it was right before pampers came out with size six. I remeber the 5's were small. I was watching tv with my mom in the summer they came out and I couldnt believe they came out with a bigger size. Since then its been and off and on thing with the past few years I have been diapered more.

I had to put over 20 cause I bought my first diapers in 1980. May have tried towels before that, but not sure. Definately wearing more often now and still enjoying :D

I got into diapers about 3 years ago when I saw the "Mega Babies" cartoon. For some strange reason, i associated the content of that show with a scene from Fievel Goes West. Ever since, ive loved diapers, especially wet and dirty ones :D

As one who sometimes had to rely on wearing double underpants and sometime plastic pants over them, I thought the Depends when they first came out were great! They came in a cardboard box which was hard to carry discreetly. They were belted undergarments that had a light green outer covering. But they did give me a bigger sense of freedom.

I have been into diapers for about....17.. years. Im not really sure why. But I think it was because I was fasinated by the idea of not having to go to take the time to go to the bathroom.

I even stole some of my brothers diapers when he was young and tried them on. I was 7 or 8 at that time.

Its kinda the other way round for me, I started wearing them before I had the desire to. I've only found myself liking them over the last 2-3 years, which is quite a while after I started wearing them 24/7. The realisation was odd at first, but it didnt come a moment too soon!

Since I was about seven, i'll never forget the sensation I had when I tried one on. My mom was in the hospital, & I was staying with family friends for a few days, & they had a toddler. So, one night as I was getting ready to take a bath & had gotten undressed, I noticed the pack of pampers in the corner. For whatever reason, I took one & tried it on, & I felt as if I had taken off. I was now in pamperland, & I haven't left since. I'm 36 now, & have been a diaper lover all my life. :DGuess I always will be! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been wanting to wear diapers again since about age six or so, but I actually started to about a year ago. I just told my wife about a week ago.(I had quite a time hiding them from her) Thank god she didn't think I am :screwy: ! (of course no one should think that it is weird)

She is really OK with it and it was a load of stress off of my chest not to have to hide it anymore!!