LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst School Ever

Guest Chriskc

[[[i know the story is at a tipping scale, but I am going to leave it for awhile, feel free to continue the story without me if you want. I will be starting a new story. :lol: ]]]

Please finish it. It's awesome!

Ditto, such an awsome story and when it was continued on sissykiss. It just didn't work as well. You are obviously a talented writer, so please do finish this. Or give us some hope that after the other story you will be coming back to this.

Pretty please with wet nappies on.

a lil humiliation is all good but this delves into far too much than would ever happen. this kid could sue the school for all it's worth. Laws to protect against such inhumane treatment, especially when the kid didnt even do anything wrong.

Surely this is a fictional story and therefore anything could happen. So stories are close to reality and some just aren't. Personally the story is a great read and therefore reality or not, it's alot of fun.

Also, as for reality you would be surprised what can and does happen in reality. In a small town for example, where the town is controlled by one person (effectively, if they say its true, its true). Anything can happen. So if you say it can't happen, it probably has at some point, in one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16:

Terri ducked and hid along the walls and stores to get across the mall, luckily it was filled with only a few people that didn't care about the antics of teenagers, there was only one point where a little girl tugged on her mother's hand and pointed at him.

"Look mommy, that boy is in diapers." she let loose with a small impish giggle.

Her mother looked up with amazement at the teenage boy wearing thick diapers and holding a package of more in his hand. She gave him a disgusted look.

"Have some decency, you little pervert!" she yelled at him and dragged her giggle daughter away. Terri wanted to melt into the walls, he blushed and wanted to shout out, that it wasn't his fault, that a band of cruel teenage girls had made him like this, and that he was their plaything. He had no control. Much to his dismay he wandered about the halls of the place trying to get there in time.

"Oh no, one minute." he said to himself, he could no longer afford to lurk around and try and not be seen, he began to run. He was a white and red blur, his diaper shown white, while his face shined red. He saw the sign glowing "Macy's". He snuck into the clothing department as fast as he could, a boy around the women's cloths then nervous, it has to do with being in a place that makes you out numbered, to many females to males ratio, now a boy in the section with all of the bras and panties makes them even more nervous, NOW, a boy wearing a diaper and holding a plastic package of them, surrounded by girly underwear and clothes makes him mortified beyond belief. Terri froze. Looking past a few sun dresses, and a shelf of silky panties stood in a circle was the girls. They all giggled and laughed with each other. Madison was clearly the center of attention. Much to Terri's dismay another women stood and laughed with them. She was beautiful, maybe in her late teen's, early 20's. She had red strait hair down to her shoulders, creamy flawless skin and a roaring giggle as she laughed at whatever Madison was saying. She was dressed in a business suit that grabbed tightly at her firm body, her hair was in a loose coil on her head, her lips were pink and glossy and she wore a name tag. Terri guessed that she worked in the women's department. The little gold tag read "Jenny".

It took all the will power he had to take a step forward. He felt cold and clammy in the presence of so many females, in their domain of women's cloths. He took two steps hoping that he would just blend in, but he heard a sudden piecing girlish laugh from the sales girl.

"Oh! is THAT him!" she yelled pointing a finger at him and laughing hysterically.

Madison smirked and folded her arms. "You are a minute late!" she spoke coolly to him.

"N-no, I'm on time! Please I-I am!" he pleaded with her.

"Excuse you little baby, did you just tell ME that I was wrong?!" she yelled.

Terri immediately submitted to her, he didn't want to cause her any anger in fear that she would humiliate him even more.

"N-no Ms. Madison, I'm sorry..." he said meekly.

Jenny, the sales girl just giggled the whole time, obviously happy that the story, that no doubt was about him, that the girls told to her was true, and here the little bed wetting sissy was, wearing a clearly visible diaper in front of her. She placed a hand to her mouth and suppressed another giggle, her red hair fell in her face as she looked him over.

"Well, what are you waiting for, get over here!" said Allison.

Terri took another step. "Whoa" said Kelly, "What do you think you are doing?"

Terri was confused "I...ah...umm"

"Babies can only crawl sissy bitch." said Madison.

Terri nervously fell to his hands and knees, the sales girl was obviously delighted in the amount of control they had on him.

"He has to do whatever we say, whenever we say it." explained Madison. "Or else he has to spend a week at cheer camp."

Terri tensed up. He crawled on all fours towards the circle of girls, his diaper pressed against his inner thighs, and with some difficulty he pulled the package of Depends behind him. The thick white plastic crinkled loudly as he moved closer. He was soon surrounded by the girls. Jenny looked down on him with her hands on her hips.

"Kiss her feet baby!" ordered Madison.

"Please Madison..." he started.

"Fine...I guess you WANT to go to cheer camp, I hear the cabin with the younger girls gets a little messy, perhaps we can find you a maid custom, one that shows off your diaper very well, so that they can check to see if you are wet."

Fear shot within him. He looked up at Jenny's face, she held a smirk and nodded her hair downwards before raising one of her high heeled shoes to his face. Terri gently placed a kiss on her shoes and began to cry.

"Awww don't cry wittle baby." said Allison.

"Yeah, think of all the pretty girly clothes you get to wear today." said Madison very happy. "This is Jenny." she said placing a hand on the other girls shoulders. "She has heard everything about you, and she want to help us turn you into the sniveling little baby girl you are."

Terri was red in the face and had tears streaking down his face. "but...but I’m a boy..." he said as all the girls burst out laughing.

Chapter 17:

Terri felt one of the girls around him, Stephanie to be exact, scamper behind him as he was still in the position of being on all fours. She squeezed the bottom of his diaper. Her feminine long fingers with her fingernails painted a shinny red, grabbed a large area of crinkly white plastic in her hands. Her slender fingers suddenly traced the area between his shriveled manhood and his anus. Normally he would have delighted in such a provocative move from a pretty girl, but as she gripped his lower backside with a fluffy giggle and a quick taunt, Terri felt anything but aroused, in fact the action just made the women even more confidante in what they were doing. A wave of pain erupted again and again as he was left mortified by their actions. However, between the taunting and teasing, the laughing and slapping, Terri noticed that with the help of Jenny, the girls were collecting a large stack of very girly clothes.

"No..." he thought. "That can't be for me...can it?" he pondered.

Diapers where one thing, most people got a great laugh from it, and to be honest, there is a large issue of control when it comes to the plastic prisons, for instance, there is usually someone who changes the diaper, usually female, and this female usually takes great delight in having something helpless and a person in their power. The issue is, is that Terri wasn't a baby, he was a growing sixteen year old boy, and the females, they had a perfect subject of their budding sexual conquest. Here was a plaything, a boy shaped doll for them to play with. And, yes, they thought he was cute, but Madison would never give up her toy.

No one said anything to Terri as the women talked among themselves, they placed some dresses to their own bodies, talking about what most girls do when they shop:

"Do you think this will look good?"

"Dose this make me look fat?"

"How does my butt look?"

"Can you see my panties, under my skirt?"

"This is cut too low, but I think boys would like it."

"Is this to short...I feel like my "diaper" is on display." said one flashing a pair of blue and white horizantalily striped panties in the close-by mirror before walking away like it was a cat walk.

"Diapers?" he said.

Terri sat humiliated, but was fascinated by what the girls did, he had never really been able to talk to a girl, much less, feel their insecurities when shopping.

"Wait...what?" He thought. "They aren't wearing a diaper..." He was so confused, what was going on. All Terri could do was stay on all fours and watch them as they paraded around the girl's section, each voicing an opinion about whatever dress or skirt or pink lacy top they selected. They all came back to the middle where Terri was and where Jenny stood amused. And then the girls laughing and talking. Madison cranked her head, looking down at Terri's obviously confused face.

"Oh my gawd! Girls...he doesn’t get it!" She said, they (of course) all leaped into a fit of high pitched, girlish laughter.

"Hahaha..." said Kelley, the girl who said the comment about 'wearing a diaper'. "Haha, oh my...like, he must be stupid too!" she said as another fit of giggles ensued. Terri, even though he was kneeling on the ground felt even lower to the floor.

"You didn't think all of that laughing and trying on clothes was for US do you?" she yelled at him. With out a warning the red headed sales girl, Jenny, quickly grabbed a handful of his hair and roughly jerked his hair backwards so that he would have to look up at her.

"You stupid prick." she spoke to him. "All of that commentary was suppose to be how YOU! will talk, that is...when ever these wonderful, nice women decide to change you into a simpering little girl. She let loose laugh as she roughly threw his head forward. Terri was terrified at the prospect, there was no way he even wanted to be a baby, and there was certainty there was no way he wanted to be a sniveling sissy baby. He could only imagine what would happen if the teachers found out, or even worst, Nurse Callaway and Principle Fields, no doubt he would be sent to the girl's school.

"Oh no...oh no, oh no." He thought.

"No!" he said quietly.

"No! I can't do this...I can't be a girl...I-I'm a-a-a..." the words were hard to form, being surrounded by teenage girls in any situation is hard, now imagine that you are wearing diapers, now, on top of that, there is a group of girls, with a sales lady AND you are helpless in front of them. The humiliation is simply astronomical. He blushed eight shades of red and shifted nosily in his baby diaper pants, then he stared to sweat and he swallowed hard. He gulped as he tried to assert his power over them.

"I'm a boy!" He yelled.

His next plan was to sprint away. Where? He wasn't sure, as long as it was away from Madison and her cruel aunt.

Terri saw his moment as the girls that encircled him stood silent at his sudden out burst, even the sales girl couldn't believe his strong words after being told what a little sissy he was.

Terri made a B-line for the door, he didn't care that he was in a thick diaper, he only knew he had to run away from his constant humiliation at the hands of those sadistic fourteen year old girls. He took one, then two steps. The thought of a grown boy running in a mall wearing only diapers didn't sink into him until now. Terri quickly glanced back at the girls and saw that they were not running after him. After all the humiliation, after all the suffering, and embarrassing outfits they made him wear, after all of the visits with nurse Callaway and Ms. Amber, they simply let him run away. However, he had little time to ponder the issue when he felt a sudden tug at his shoulder.

"What was that?" he thought in a second. He felt a quick digging pain along his arms and chest. The sudden surprise made him leak a small amount of piss into his diapers, not enough to make them sag, but just enough to make the small blue line vanish from the front.

"OWWW!" He yelled as he fell backwards on to the hard floor of the women's department, despite how far he thought he had ran, he really didn't make it that far. He sniveled while Madison quickly ran up to him as he was on the ground looking up.

"W-what stopped me?" he thought. "No...no more of this. I thought I was getting away!"

Jenny then appeared, her sleek suite was perfect, however her face seem extremely angry at his antics.

"You didn't even know, did you!" she yelled at him, her perfect breast were right above his face, as her hair cascaded around her neck, dropping as she peered down at the scared and hurt boy. She placed a finger under one of the straps.

"Baby reins!" she said. "You must be, like, totally stupid if you didn't feel me placing these on you while the girl's modeled.

Madison fumed along with Allison at her side. "Trouble." was all she said as Jenny yanked very hard on the straps that forced him up.

Kelly glanced at Madison. Kelly then walked up to Terri and smiled. "I can't wait to see this punishment...I hope you like cheer camp." she traced a finger down his chest and flicked his diaper loose. She gave a giggle and then gave a knowing smile to Jenny.

Terri filled with a utter horror as Jenny quickly saw her moment and placed a thin pink dress from the pile and over his head in a second. The fabric was soft and girly, but the only feeling he had was terror. Madison crossed her arms and stared daggers into Terri, she was livid at his actions, her teeth were clenched together and her jaw was tight. She then walked up and straitened the humiliating garment over his body, placing fingers in places she knew visibly embarrassed him. With one final tug she made sure the cotton dress hung just above his exposed diapers.

Terri flinched a little as her hands briefly made contact with his penis, encased in his diapers as she tugged down his new mortifying dress. She held the look of utter anger as she then grabbed a stiff backed chair near the changing area. She didn't even need words as she knew the dress felt foreign and weird to him. Madison sat and pointed to her creamy teenage legs, they were firmly shaped and nearly perfect, on any other day, had Terri seen them, he would have looked them over, now he simply knew what was in store as he walked forward, the baby reins still wrapped around his chest and arms. He knew he was about to experience the spanking of a life time, but not only a spanking was suffice, Madison sat, ready to go, and wondered if cheer camp was ready to take on another girl...one who still worn diaper, much to the delight of the other cheerleader.

It was then, that Terri felt the second surge of pee run away in him, then another, he then felt the flood as a noticable "hiss" could be heard all around as he pissed his diaper fully in front of a crowd.

Chapter 18:

Jenny looked at the other girls for verification as to what just happened.

"Did he-"

Allison was laughing and said "Oh, yeah...wittle babykins wets himself when mean 'ole Maddy is gonna panky pank him." she said in a fake baby coo to Terri. His diapers were now puffed out and thick. Kelly slid a slender finger into his elastic band on his inner thigh.

"eww" she shrieked and wiped her finger across Terri's face leaving a small trace of his wet status. "little boys are so gross." she said. "Oh, wait-" she said catching her self. "Guess we will soon have a little girl won't we?"

Terri was to scared to move an inch, he didn't want to walk any closer to Madison than he had to, her cute face was a mountain of anger, she just kept her eyes on him. It was then that Jenny grabbed his baby reins and pulled him towards her. Terri was caught off guard and fell forward, landing at Madison's feet. Hillary was quick to place her arms under his, she was about to pull him up.

"What a sec Hil." Madison said, fuming. "I don't want pissy panties here to get my skirt wet, he can stay down on the ground."

Terri felt a cold pair of hands from behind yank his diaper down so it fell with a heavy thud on the ground, the cold air in the mall hit his privates quickly and he suddenly was painfully aware he was in a public place. Lucky for them, the mall in general was almost empty, and the women's department was so crowed with clothes that it formed a girlish barrier around them. Terri wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing, on one hand if there was people around, they might help him out, they might take pity on him and get him away from his sadistic babysitters, but on the other hand, they may join in on the fun, the double stander was true, if Terri had been a real girl, someone would have jumped in and stopped it almost immediately, but Terri was an awkward teenage boy and even in a dress, his hair was still short and he looked like a boy, there would be no doubt, and this captors are all pretty girls, which means that anyone walking by would assume that it was all the boy's fault anyways. So here he was sobbing on the floor of the girl's section in Macy's about to receive the spanking of a life time. Terri then felt an unfamiliar soft object trace his bottom, he sobbed and flinched, fearing the first sensation would be a hard slap, but he cranked his head around and saw that Jenny was wiping his butt down it a napkin.

"W-wha"

"Shut up sissy!" Madison yelled "I can't have your pissy all over my hairbrush! Now turn around and-" Her stern angered face, softened to a wicked smile. "-and after each lick, I want you to say "I'm a sissy diaper girl." This brought a roar of laughter from the girls.

The next feel Terri had wasn't pleasant, he felt a hard slap to his backside.

"I'm a s-sissy d-d-dia-per girl." he choked out.

SMACK

"I'm a sis-sy -d-diaper g-girl."

SMACK

"I'm a s-siss-y diaper girl-l."

SMACK

She slammed the hairbrush into his bottom several more times, SMACK SMACK SMACK, each time he had to repeat his humiliating lines. The girls, especially Jenny found it all to be way to funny. Terri was crying as his bottom felt like it was on fire, it hurt so bad, yet all he could do was wait for his next humiliation to began.

"Terri, turn your head to face me." He heard a female voice giggle.

Terri's face was contorted and blubbering, it was deep crimson from both the spanking and his deep sense of shame. As he turned his head he saw the sales girl, Jenny holding up her cell phone and then a quick flash.

"Oh! perfect!" She smiled. "Thanks, I needed the picture, or else the girls at the sorority house would NEVER had believed this. It's not everyday you see a boy in baby diapers...well I guess I should say girl." She laughed. Madison had disappeared for a second and soon returned.

"Did you get the picture you wanted?" she asked Jenny with a smile.

"Oh, yes, it turned out great, I got his soar butt, the diapers around his knees, and best of all that wittle cute blushing face." she said making a sappy pair of doe eyes at Terri.

"Great, alright, listen girls, my mom is on her way, lets check out, shall we?"

The girls busied themselves, picking up all the dresses, skirts, and hair bows, and walked with Jenny to the register.

"Hey Maddy." said Allison "What do you want to do with miss tinkle diapers here?"

"Yeah, if we open up that package of diapers, we don't have time to change him, and I don't think your mom will like having his diapers leak in the car."

"hmm." She thought, placing a finger to her chin, then twirling her long hair. "Then I guess he won't wear diapers." She said, the group was a little taken back. "What? he's a sissy bitch, he needs to wear sissy diapers for our amusement, that, and he would wet himself if he didn't." said Kelly.

"It's alright, I got an idea." she said cooly.

Terri hated it when they talked about him like he was't even there, he was still sobbing and red with embarrassment. Madison walked over to Terri and forced him up. His dress was bunched up around his waist and his diaper was still hanging around his legs. "Step out of your diaper sissy." she commanded. Terri did as he was told, he was fully aware that without his diaper and his dress bunched up he was fully exposed to Madison standing in front of him. Jenny came up from behind and picked up the sodden diaper with two pinched fingers and held it away from he like it was the plauge.

"You think i'm hot don't you?" she asked the scared boy, his bottom lip quivered as he lookd away. She grabbed his chin in her fingers and forced him to look at her, "Hey, I asked you a question. You think i'm hot don't you!"

Terri nodded a humiliating answer. "yes." he said. She let loose another wicked smile.

Madison then did something Terri would have NEVER suspected, she grabbed his hand and then suddenly placed it on her breast. Terri was shocked, she was so beautiful and never in a million years did he think he would get to touch her, sure she changed his diaper and had seen him be stripped fully naked, but that was different, that was humiliating and he felt so submissive.

"Oh my gawd Maddy...what are you doing?" the girls asked.

Terri felt her young breast under her shirt, he could feel the outline of her bra as Madison guided his hand lower to her firm and flat stomach, she then slowly unbuttoned the first clasp on her skirt to allow some extra room. Terri felt his own hand touch the waist band of her panties, her skin was soft and warm. Terri didn't even notice but he had already placed his other hand on his erect member and be began stroking himself slowly. He felt his fingers breech the waistband of her underwear where he skin became extra soft and hot to the touch. She let out a soft moan.

All the other girls stood in shock at what Madison was doing, it was then that she gave an evil smile and quickly threw her arm up with his and landed a small slap on his face. She then began to laugh. Terri was still stroking himself.

"Doesn’t anyone remember sex-ed? Boys can't pee while they masturbate." She laughed as she rejoined the girls and collected their bags.

"Wait...that means." all of the girls gave each other knowing smiles and then broke into peels of laughter.

"You better keep stroking your wittle pee pee, till we get back to my house and get you back into diapers, I don't want you to wet my mom's car seats baby Tracy!" commanded Madison using his girl name. "And you better not make cummies or that spanking I gave you will seem like a bug bite!" she yelled leaving Terri shudder in fear. His world sank into a new level of humiliation as he was made to walk around masturbating himself. Allison came up and pulled his pink dress down from his waist. The hem came down slightly lower with out the bulk of a wet diaper, but it still flashed his privates if he walked to fast. He then began trying to rub himself through the thin cotton dress, trying to protect his modesty, if only a little.

The girls grabbed the bags as Terri walked behind them, with a lowered head as he saw an expensive car pull up with a woman driving in the front. He shuttered what she would think of the teenage boy masturbating in a pink dress while her daughter and the group of girls giggled and ushered him to the curb.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 19:

Humiliation burned within Terri. He kept trying to pull the dress lower, while every few minutes Madison would turn around with an angry look on her face and then peer down at his crotch to make sure he was still stroking himself. Terri would quickly look away and continue rubbing the soft pink fabric over himself.

The car rolled to a stop and Madison's mother quickly opened the door. She was a stunning women. She was in her late 30's with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes, her hair was brunette and bounced like her daughters except it shorter and pulled back into a high ponytail. She was wearing a black and pink horizontal striped T-shirt with a thin gray button down cardigan made of cotton. Her jeans were dark and held tight on her shapely legs. She probably weighted only ten pounds or so more than her toned daughter.

Terri's vision was fixated on the ground, only briefly did he let his eyes quickly glanced up at Madison’s mother. He briefly took in her perfect beauty and then noticed her looking directly at him, a smoldering look of strict annoyance on her face. The girls opened the doors to the car and huddled themselves in, Terri was completely mortified but tried to press one foot in front of the other after them, however as soon as he started moving behind the girls he felt a sharp pull from behind him, pulling his neck backward.

Terri suddenly felt his world look different, he was standing up but now he was laying flat on his back on the hard concrete just outside the mall entrance. Terri looked up and saw Madison's mother, fuming. Her arm's were crossed looking down at the boy. It took a second for him to realize it, but his flimsy pink dress had rode up and he was completely exposed from his chest down. He felt like he was about to cry. He quickly looked behind Mrs. Smith to see her daughter looking outside the window down at him on the side walk. Terri saw her face flare in anger and he quickly brought an arm up to his erect member and began masturbating again in front of her mother.

"You little sissy, I heard you were a pervert, but I wouldn't believe it till I saw it!"

She walked up to Terri and slapped him hard on the face and grabbed his arm, forcing him up and dragging him around to the other side of the car. All the while Terri kept having to humiliate himself by stroking his manhood as best as he could. The girls all enjoyed the sight and couldn't contain their laughed at the sight while Mrs. Smith opened the car door pushed Terri forward.

"Get in the car seat sissy!" she yelled at him.

Terri had no fight left in him, he meekly tried to sit in the large plastic car seat as best as he could. As soon as he was situated Mrs. Smith walked over and with both hands pushed Terri's dress up. Terri blushed by being so exposed and quickly tried to pull it back down.

"Stop it baby!" shouted Madison as her mother gave her a smirk and a nod.

"Keep your dress up where I tell you, I can't have the straps interfering with the dress!" said Mrs. Smith "Or help me I will spank you, right here, right now!"

Terri submitted to her humiliating order as he was too terrified to oppose her. Madison's mother made Terri hold his pink dress up while she buckled him into the car seat. Much to Terri's horror the straps came down over his shoulders and clipped in between his legs. Her cold hands briefly touched his erection causing him to twitch and many giggles from the girls.

"There sissy!" said Mrs. Madison sarcastically "Now you can touch yourself all you want." she finished angrly slamming the door and went back to the driver seat and started driving.

Much of the drive was filled with the girls talking amongst themselves and laughing. Terri would sometimes look over at Madison who would give a brief sign and roll her eyes while he continued to rub himself. The ride continued until they got to a large house, surrounded by other large houses. Mrs. Smith pulled into the garage and turned off the car.

"Girls, how about you all go change into your pajamas while I take care of the sissy." she said sweetly to Madison.

"Ha, sure thing mom, but remember he's a bedwetter!" said Madison, the word "bedwetter" got another round of giggles from her friends as they attempted to hussle out of the car. Madison was the last to leave as she whispered into Terri's ear. He could feel her hot breath on his neck and her perfume around him. He felt like he was about to explode.

"New plan sissy, I'm feeling so super sweet .If you can survive my sleepover tonight...I won't force you to attend cheer camp. That means, no crying like a sissy, no cummies, no bedwetting, and you have to do everything I say...no matter how humiliating." Her hot breath left him on the verge of making a wet spot on his pink dress. She left with a giggle and gripped his cheek and wiggled it roughly.

"haha, good luck little bitch." she said softly as she left, her skirt rode high as she left and Terri could just make out the very edges of her panties. He almost couldn’t control himself and was about to loose it until he felt a hard slap on his inner thigh. Terri turned over to see Madison's mother, Mrs. Smith was standing there unbuckling him. With the strict look on her face Terri wasn't sure if he was in better hands.

"Come on wuss, I think it is diaper time for you."

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19:

Humiliation burned within Terri. He kept trying to pull the dress lower, while every few minutes Madison would turn around with an angry look on her face and then peer down at his crotch to make sure he was still stroking himself. Terri would quickly look away and continue rubbing the soft pink fabric over himself.

The car rolled to a stop and Madison's mother quickly opened the door. She was a stunning women. She was in her late 30's with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes, her hair was brunette and bounced like her daughters except it shorter and pulled back into a high ponytail. She was wearing a black and pink horizontal striped T-shirt with a thin gray button down cardigan made of cotton. Her jeans were dark and held tight on her shapely legs. She probably weighted only ten pounds or so more than her toned daughter.

Terri's vision was fixated on the ground, only briefly did he let his eyes quickly glanced up at Madison’s mother. He briefly took in her perfect beauty and then noticed her looking directly at him, a smoldering look of strict annoyance on her face. The girls opened the doors to the car and huddled themselves in, Terri was completely mortified but tried to press one foot in front of the other after them, however as soon as he started moving behind the girls he felt a sharp pull from behind him, pulling his neck backward.

Terri suddenly felt his world look different, he was standing up but now he was laying flat on his back on the hard concrete just outside the mall entrance. Terri looked up and saw Madison's mother, fuming. Her arm's were crossed looking down at the boy. It took a second for him to realize it, but his flimsy pink dress had rode up and he was completely exposed from his chest down. He felt like he was about to cry. He quickly looked behind Mrs. Smith to see her daughter looking outside the window down at him on the side walk. Terri saw her face flare in anger and he quickly brought an arm up to his erect member and began masturbating again in front of her mother.

"You little sissy, I heard you were a pervert, but I wouldn't believe it till I saw it!"

She walked up to Terri and slapped him hard on the face and grabbed his arm, forcing him up and dragging him around to the other side of the car. All the while Terri kept having to humiliate himself by stroking his manhood as best as he could. The girls all enjoyed the sight and couldn't contain their laughed at the sight while Mrs. Smith opened the car door pushed Terri forward.

"Get in the car seat sissy!" she yelled at him.

Terri had no fight left in him, he meekly tried to sit in the large plastic car seat as best as he could. As soon as he was situated Mrs. Smith walked over and with both hands pushed Terri's dress up. Terri blushed by being so exposed and quickly tried to pull it back down.

"Stop it baby!" shouted Madison as her mother gave her a smirk and a nod.

"Keep your dress up where I tell you, I can't have the straps interfering with the dress!" said Mrs. Smith "Or help me I will spank you, right here, right now!"

Terri submitted to her humiliating order as he was too terrified to oppose her. Madison's mother made Terri hold his pink dress up while she buckled him into the car seat. Much to Terri's horror the straps came down over his shoulders and clipped in between his legs. Her cold hands briefly touched his erection causing him to twitch and many giggles from the girls.

"There sissy!" said Mrs. Madison sarcastically "Now you can touch yourself all you want." she finished angrly slamming the door and went back to the driver seat and started driving.

Much of the drive was filled with the girls talking amongst themselves and laughing. Terri would sometimes look over at Madison who would give a brief sign and roll her eyes while he continued to rub himself. The ride continued until they got to a large house, surrounded by other large houses. Mrs. Smith pulled into the garage and turned off the car.

"Girls, how about you all go change into your pajamas while I take care of the sissy." she said sweetly to Madison.

"Ha, sure thing mom, but remember he's a bedwetter!" said Madison, the word "bedwetter" got another round of giggles from her friends as they attempted to hussle out of the car. Madison was the last to leave as she whispered into Terri's ear. He could feel her hot breath on his neck and her perfume around him. He felt like he was about to explode.

"New plan sissy, I'm feeling so super sweet .If you can survive my sleepover tonight...I won't force you to attend cheer camp. That means, no crying like a sissy, no cummies, no bedwetting, and you have to do everything I say...no matter how humiliating." Her hot breath left him on the verge of making a wet spot on his pink dress. She left with a giggle and gripped his cheek and wiggled it roughly.

"haha, good luck little bitch." she said softly as she left, her skirt rode high as she left and Terri could just make out the very edges of her panties. He almost couldn’t control himself and was about to loose it until he felt a hard slap on his inner thigh. Terri turned over to see Madison's mother, Mrs. Smith was standing there unbuckling him. With the strict look on her face Terri wasn't sure if he was in better hands.

"Come on wuss, I think it is diaper time for you."

just started reading this yesterday.... love what you have come up with so far! dont get discouraged. great work!

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 20:

Terri was basically dragged into the house against his will. He had to hold Madison's mother's hand while he was commanded to keep pumping away with his other. The house was big and everything looked expensive, marble counter tops, hard wood floors, nice appliances. Terri was hauled up the stairs, he could here lots of laughter coming from Madison's room, she had the door closed but Terri could tell they were laughing at his expense.

Mrs. Smith was cold and calculating as he was led into her bedroom. She threw Terri on to her bed. His pink dress had become bunched up around his waist and he was completely exposed. Mrs. Smith walked over and slapped Terri's hands away from his privates.

"Stop touching yourself, you dirty little boy!" she shouted.

Terri stopped rubbing his penis, he was glad, it had been humiliating enough to have him do such a private thing in front of a crowd.

"Don't you move an inch!" she said as she walked out of the room.

Terri really wanted to cover himself up, he had reached his own level of total embarrassment and couldn't take anymore. Yet, he didn't want to get into any more trouble. He whimpered and decided he couldn't take the humiliation of being so exposed. While she was gone, Terri pulled his dress down to cover up his shrived modesty. As soon as the soft fabric covered his little penis up, he saw Mrs. Smith walk through the door, a disposable diaper in her hand.

"What are you doing?!" she asked.

"Please Mrs. Smith...I was just-"

"Were you trying to cover up your little wee wee?" she asked, she put her hands on her feminine hips and stared daggers at him.

"Please it is just so humiliating..."

"Listen sissy boy, I heard that you were peeking in on my girls and touching yourself, you are here to be punished, and if I decided that you have to be exposed, I'll do what I want to you, and so will Madison!"

Terri started to cry a little bit and blush a deep red. His hands were shaking as he started to pull his pink dress back up around his waist, once again showing his privates to this woman.

"Oh no sissy Terri, you can't show yourself now, you need to learn that females are superior to you, and that they can and will do whatever they want to you. Now, GET UP!" she yelled.

Terri meekly stood up off the bed as she walked over to him.

"Arms up!" she shouted, Terri didn't understand what she was going to do, but he didn't want a spanking or Madison to find out he was bad. He couldn't stand the thought of going to cheer camp dressed in a short skirt and a diaper.

Madison's mom slipped her hands under his dress and pulled it off, leaving him completely naked. Terri quickly tried to cover himself up but Mrs. Smith swatted his hands away.

"Turn around!" she said. Terri obeyed her command. He heard a drawer open then close. He felt his hands being grabbed from behind and forced together, he then felt a zip tie behind cuffed over his wrist behind him. He started to panic.

"Oh, no, please Mrs-" He was cut short as she slapped him hard on the butt. Terri winced in pain. She turned him around and grabbed his penis in her hand. Terri shuttered as her cold touch came in contact with his sensitive area. Despite the embarrassing situation, he couldn't help but get hard in her grip. She smirked and pulled him along as she walked.

"Lets move sissy!" she dragged him by his penis downstairs and to the laundry room.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" Terri asked like a lost puppy.

"Simple..."Mrs. Madison said, "I want you to learn that you don't get to choose when you are exposed and when you are not, so I'll be punishing you, and as I saw before, humiliation is a very good motivator for little pervs like you." She grabbed a pair of her panties from the laundry hamper and pushed him in his mouth, then took a piece of duct tape from the drawer next to her and placed it across his mouth. Terri couldn’t make a sound as she smirked and evil grin.

"Now for the FUN part." She grabbed some rope from the same drawer and gripped his penis in her hand again and led him to the front door. Terri saw where she was going and tried to struggle away, he made a muffled yell, but the panties stuffed in his mouth made it so he couldn't talk. Mrs. Smith simply jerked on his erection a bit more and got him to do what she wanted. She pulled him outside. Immediately Terri felt waves of shame as he was now naked in public, the neighborhood was quiet and it was night time, however Terri couldn't help but feel horribly humiliated as she dragged him past the front yard and to the mail box which was right under a street light. She forced Terri's back to the front of the mail box and wrapped the rope around him and after a few rotations around his legs and arms tied him there. Terri began to cry with embarrassment as she finished her job.

"aww don't cry baby...I'm sure you'll be back in diapers soon enough, I think I will leave you out here for an hour, and then I'll check on you, now maybe you will learn that you are a helpless baby who needs to understand that grow ups will determine when you need to be naked." She started to walk off then turned around, "hmmm, wait a sec." She said, she rushed inside and then came back out. He looked at the pathetic boy and smiled, he was bright red with tears streaking down his face. He let loose a muffled cry as Mrs. Smith held a piece of paper in front of him. It read: "SISSY BED WETTER, BEING PUNISHED FOR PEEPING IN LOCKEROOM, FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" she then tapped it to his naked chest and left. Terri sobbed at his punishment. After about 10 mins passed by he heard the familiar loud giggling of Madison and her friends coming up behind him.

"OH my Gawd! Look at him!" said Madison to her friends, they all pointed and laughed as Terri tried to struggle from his bondage.

"This is priceless, your mom is so smart!" said Allison.

They taunted and teased him, They looked amazing, especially Madison who wore a pair of skimpy boy shorts and a white tank top. The other girls were dressed in equally revealing pajamas. Emily simply wore a long shirt and a pair of light blue panties that showed off her tan and firm thighs.

"wait wait wait girls, I got an idea." said Emily, her night shirt swished giving Terri another peak. Out of no where she gripped his man hood and started pumping back and forth. Terri was in between pleasure and complete embarrassment. She kept going until he was fully erect, then stopped and giggled. They all teased Terri a bit more then went back inside to leave him alone, naked and tied to the mailbox.

It wasn't long until he met his first mortifying experience, a woman who was about Mrs. Smith's age was out for a night jog when she came across Terri, tied up.

"Oh my!" she shouted in surprise, she slowed her pace and much to Terri's horror walked over to him. With his erection on display and unable to cover himself up he quickly looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with the pretty runner. She was close enough that she read the sign taped to his chest. She stifled a giggle and then grabbed his face. Terri looked at her, she was just as tall as he was, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a pair of black running shorts and a pink and black sports bra that showed off her toned and flat stomach.

Terri thought she was going to call the cops or untie him with the look on her face. She seemed really concerned that there was a naked boy tied to a mailbox, however instead of helping him she started to laugh as her eyes went from his face down to his penis. Terri let out another muffled cry as she started to smile.

"Looks like you’re just another perv...and by the looks of it, you like being punished." she said slapping his erection, Terri winced in pain as she just laughed and ran off. Terri was left alone in his humiliation as the minutes passed by. It was awhile later that he felt the need to pee, his bladder was full and after a minute or so of struggling he started to wet himself outside, completely exposed, the urine streaked down his legs and formed a puddle on the concrete, he had to stand in his own pee as he blushed anew. Terri had felt an hour went by, the air around his thighs was cold and wet as time dragged on. It was then that he spotted two mothers walking side by side with two strollers getting closer.

Terri hoped and hoped they wouldn't see him and they were almost a few feet away until they noticed him, much to his embarrassment.

"Susan!" one of the women said as she gripped her friends arms in shock.

"Oh goodness!" said the other, their eyes went from his face down to the words taped to his chest, then they glanced down at his exposed penis. Terri struggled in his bonds, then their eyes saw the puddle around his feet.

"Look at him Sarah!" one said to the other.

Serves him right!" said Susan. Once again the females in Terri's life took their chance to humiliate him.

"It is refreshing to see a boy punished for peeping, I remember my younger brother peeped in on my sleepover once, we tied him to kitchen chair naked and threw a party while our parents were away."

"Yes I agree, but it looks like this little one has wet himself!" said Susan. The other woman giggled and nudged her friend "...I got an idea." she looked under her stroller in which her sleeping baby was in and pulled out a Pampers Diaper for girls, she unfolded it and cupped it under his balls and pushed it up. It was far to small but the fact that this complete stranger handled him so intimately made Terri blush all over his whole body.

"Awww look Susan, the little peeping tom is embarrassed to wear girl diapers!" they both laughed and continued on their way, leaving the diaper in-between his thighs. Once again Terri shuttered with embarrassment.

A short while later Mrs. Smith came out to see him.

"Oh my...it looks like someone had some guests...and you pathetic thing, you've wet yourself again. Now, are you sorry you tried to cover yourself up?" she asked. Terri nodded, he couldn't take another second of being tied up out in public. "Good, I'm glad you've learned your lesson, now lets get you inside and into a thick diaper, I think the girls want to play with you a bit."

She untied Terri but kept the panties in his mouth and his hands bound behind his back as she led him inside, in the living room on the floor was a large Depends diaper laid out and a pink nighty next to it, along with a leash and a dog collar.

"Lay down sissy bitch, lets get you diapered." she said sweetly, Terri moaned and obeyed wishing he knew what humiliation lie in store for him tonight.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 21

She pushed him forward and made Terri stumble a bit, he did the same act he had grow accustom to, he laid on his back which was high uncomfortable as his hands where still tied behind him with the zip-lines and he had to arch his back awkwardly while Mrs. Smith smiled and began to diaper him.

First she grabbed the baby oil and placed it in her hand with a mischievous and wicked smile, she began to apply to him intimately which caused him to blush and fidget.

“You can just stop that right now baby Terri, or should I say Tracy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 22:

Terri was pushed into the room, or rather pulled by the neck. Despite his humiliated state his boyish hormones were running a mile a minute. He noticed the girls by large wore different colored boy short panties with different patterns and prints, some, like Madison's were light blue with a green lace around the edges, Allison's was white with pink polka dots. They walked confidently in their panties and simple tank tops. Only two girls wore their cheerleading shorts, which were skimpy enough anyways to be underwear. Terri felt dizzy as a whole new girlish world opened around him.

He could see Madison's large four post bed, lace and satin, everything seemed softer and more gentle, he smelled their perfume as the girls walked around him, it made him feel girly, just by it being there. However, he knew the real story behind all the pink and feminine pastels. He knew just how cruel teenage girls can be despite the colorful and sweet smelling room, and he was not looking forward to the evening. Terri then felt a sudden pull at the back of his hands; his bonds had been cut and he was now free to move his hands, that is until Hillary and Katie grabbed each of them. He was being pulled towards the four-post bed.

"That's right girls, make sure they reach okay." said Madison, signaling to the girls. Each of the girls grabbed something from their pockets or bags. And quickly looped two around each wrist. Madison walked around the bed and placed an open palm on his chest and pushed him back strongly on to her bed. She let out a giggle as Hilary and Katie continued to hold whatever was now around his wrist. He was too afraid to look down for fear of upsetting Madison.

"It's okay baby, you can see what the girls are putting on you, and in fact I want you to know. It's their panties they were wearing during the cheerleader practice, the one that you were caught peeping into." She said placing her perfectly manicured hands on his shoulders as he sat on the bed, forcing himself to look at his wrist and then back up into her beautiful face.

Anger boiled in Terri, he hated how she kept telling him that it was HE that was caught peeping in on them and playing with himself, when in fact it was SHE that had forced him there. He shuttered when he remembered what they did to him, forcing him to masturbate in the showers as they laughed and taunted him, changing his diaper in front of everyone.

Madison could see the red in Terri's face, and it wasn't just him blushing anymore. "What's the matter baby bitch?" she asked as she flicked his forehead with her fingers causing the girls to giggle around her. "Got something to say? Are you feeling mad at me and my girlfriends?" she said again flicking his forehead again, this time harder. Hillary and Katie kept their grip on his wrist spread out to the sides. "Is the wittle sissy baby getting mad at his babysitters because he doesn’t remember it that way, do you feel like we forced you to be a-" She flicked his forehead again and again after each word she spoke now.

"-sniveling"

"-wittle"

"-puppy"

"-baby"

"-bitch!"

She kept saying while hitting his forehead, causing his anger to rise and the girls to all point and laugh at him. Madison paused and peered down at her charge, the older boy that she completely controlled; but that wasn't enough for Madison she wanted to keep pushing as far as she could go, each time she worked her power over the boy in front of her she felt herself getting more and more turned on. She motioned to Allison to take the other two pairs of panties and place them around his feet. Once she had did that Hilary and Katie jumped up on the bed without warning Terri and pulled him down on to the mattress. Jessica and Allison made short work of his feet and within seconds the girls had him spread eagle, laying on the bed.

"Oh Bahaha" Madison laughed. "You didn't see that coming did you my wittle puppy?" she unlatched the leash but kept the collar around his neck. "Tie him up." she told the other girls who looped the panties that were tied to his wrist and feet to the four corners of the bed. It was then that Terri tried to struggle against his bonds which only made the girls laugh.

Madison jumped up on to her bed and sank her toned thighs over Terri as he laid there defenseless.

"Look at how pathetic you are." She said teasing him. Despite the waves of humiliation, Terri couldn't help but remain hard as one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen was sitting on top of him wearing only her underwear and a tank top, her smooth legs almost near his face, and her crotch so close he could see the cotton stitching of her panties. "Eyes up here sissy." she commanded and flicked him again on the forehead. "hahaha do you really think I would ever let you near my 'girly parts'" she said with a snicker. "Oh and I bet you are just rock hard aren’t you?" She asked as she swung and arm backwards and placed her hand directly on the front of his diaper.

Terri winced as such quick attention, but then wilted as Madison left her hand there and moved his penis around in its hot and humid plastic prison. "Oh you are hard!" she exclaimed, all the girls burst into laughter as Terri blushed in a mixture of shame, arousal, and anger. He was powerless to do anything without permission from five teenage girls that controlled everything about him.

"Hey Maddy, he still looks pretty pissed though, I think you should try an experiment on him." said Allison.

Madison lit up at the new idea, "Sure, what did you have in mind?" she asked. "Here I'll tell ya" Allison said with a giggle and motioned for Madison to come to the edge of the bed as she whispered in her ear. Both girls were giggling and glancing back at Terri when she had finished tell her the secret experiment.

"Oh Ally, that’s SO rich!" Madison explained. The girls all grouped around Allison to hear her plan. When she finished they all erupted in girlish laughter and clapped their hands in surprise and anticipation.

"Oh how perfect!" laughed Katie.

Madison repositioned her seductive self on top of Terri who was looking wildly around the room, fearing another humiliating and degrading experiment the girls had planned for him.

"So..." started Madison. "This is our 'scientific experiment' for naughty little doggy boys like you. You see, Allison thinks that you are so mad that we stripped your manhood away that you can't possibly want to touch your wittle pee pee. BUT I THINK, that you secretly WANT to be a wittle slave to me and my girlfriends. So here's the plan, Allison and the girls are going to take off your wittle baby diaper and jerk you off, right here and now, while I'm going to keep flicking your forehead with my perfect fingernails and calling you what we all know you are. So...your either going to be so mad and regain some of your boyishness or you’re going to...well, show what a little diaper wearing sissy you are in front of all my friends.

Terri gasped in complete embarrassment. He knew he had to prove to them that he was not just a pathetic toy for their cruel teenage amusement. He tightened against his bonds, but he was held down, and spread out. He then heard the plastic tapes of his diapers being undone. He let loose a squeal as he then suddenly felt the cool air on his privates and the girls all laugh at him. He couldn't see what was going on with Madison still straddling his chest but he then felt several cool hands on his penis and inner thighs. He started breathing harder as the kept hearing the girls giggle and move their hand all over his lower half.

"Snap out of it sissy!" Madison shouted and hit his head with her fingers.

He felt Allison grab his shaft and start to pump it up and down slowly

"You're my diaper wearing sissy slave!" smacked Madison

Katie was rubbing his thighs with both her hands.

"I'm going to MAKE you go to cheer camp and be my servant!" Madison yelled.

The mixture of pain, pleasure, and being put through such a humiliating experiment by a group of teenage girls was about to make Terri cry, but he could tell he was losing to the feeling of pleasure.

"You better not wet this bed sissy! If you do I’m going to make you do this experiment in front of all the girls at cheer camp!" Madison yelled as she flicked his head again. Terri wilted at performing the humiliating show again. He could just imagine it. He would be pushed out onto the stage at the local cheer camp, about a hundred girls all waiting his performance. He would be tied down and admit he needed diapers and that he wet the bed. The large group of cheerleaders would all point and laugh at the sissy boy as Madison would inform the whole camp what the experiment would be about. He would have to admit his most inner and embarrassing secrets, that he loved to be humiliated and diapered, that he was caught peeping into the girls lock room, he would be forced to masturbate in front of all of them, while they relentlessly teased and degraded him. Once he came he knew Madison would tell why this proved why he was nothing more than a dress wearing, diaper needing sissy, the whole camp would agree and would beg Madison to let their cabin be the one to spank him and change his diaper and be needed at their sleepover that night.

Terri almost couldn't stand the humiliation he would have to endure if Allison continued to pump away, it was at that moment that his own boy body betrayed him. Allison then suddenly jerked his penis one last time and he came. The girls erupted in giggles and Madison looked down at the boy with a dominate smirk.

"I can't believe it...you really do like being my diaper slave, good." she said with an evil smile "cheer camp is gonna be a blast!"