LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Can'T I Sleep When Diapered

Why is it I can never seem to sleep while diapered? I end up just laying there for hours and fine it's already morning sometimes and I haven't even gotten to sleep yet. Some nights I can get to sleep while wearing, but it's very hard to. Any idea why this is so?

Also, should I just go for it and wear whenever I want to? I really would like to try 24/7 wearing, but I still live at home so there's the issue of my mom finding out. I know I'm 21 and she really can't tell me what I can wear, etc. I just don't know though. She's caught me with em before years ago in high school and all, didn't like it because she thought it was something to do with kids and thinks I'm out of it now.

It's probably just a matter of being too excited by wearing. I think if you just wear them every night you'll find out that the newness and excitement will wear off and you sleep like a baby. As to wearing 24/7, if you have to ask us you're probably not ready for that.

Hugs,

Freta

You know I totally understand what you mean! I've tried sleeping in diapers a number of times, but I always jut lie there, I cannot get a wink of sleep. Not sure why, I'm comfortable, sleepy, but I never doze off. Sorry I can'thelp. But you aren't the only one!

Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep diapered because I'm warm at one. Sleep with one less blanket. That should do the trick.

If you're in colder climate, "rub one out." It warms up your blood and after you're done, you're relaxed and ready to sleep.

My boyfriend tells me guys get really sleepy after they masturbate. Maybe you should try that.

That depends heavily on the person.

But just the release of sexual tension from the refractory period should help you sleep.

Why is it I can never seem to sleep while diapered? I end up just laying there for hours and fine it's already morning sometimes and I haven't even gotten to sleep yet. Some nights I can get to sleep while wearing, but it's very hard to. Any idea why this is so?

Also, should I just go for it and wear whenever I want to? I really would like to try 24/7 wearing, but I still live at home so there's the issue of my mom finding out. I know I'm 21 and she really can't tell me what I can wear, etc. I just don't know though. She's caught me with em before years ago in high school and all, didn't like it because she thought it was something to do with kids and thinks I'm out of it now.

What you are trying to defeat is your toilet training, and how it has effected your mind. You were taught that only babies wear diapers, and only babies wet and mess them. It was this that forced you, as a chrono baby to fight with your careers at that time not to diaper you so you could go to bed without diapers. the first dry night following that reinforced your mind and convinced you that you were correct that you don't need diapers. Each subsequent dry night reinforced it, so at your age (19) you have 16-17 years of training that you don't need diapers.

To reverse this will not be easy, but it is possible -

1/ You will have to convince yourself that it is normal to sleep in a bed that is protected - a baby bed. To do this, cover your mattress with a plastic mattress protector sheet. On top of that, get yourself a large plastic bag - the noisier the better, cut it open and lay it on the bed. Coat this with baby powder. Now, make your bed as usual.

Sleep on this for a week or so, until you are going to bed and forget that the bed is protected. Your subconscious mind will be fully aware of this, and will start to relax its hold on your toilet training.

2/ After about 2 weeks, drink about 2 pints of water before bed. This will mean that you will need to wet within 2 hours of sleeping. If you need to wet before going asleep, get up and do so. When you wake up 2-3 hours later with the need, get up and go. At that stage, think of how good it would feel to have diapers on and still be asleep in your warm bed.

Continue this for 3 days, but on the 4th, put a diaper on. That night, if you need to wet before you go asleep, wet in the diaper. Some people wake up in 2-3 hours, others continue sleeping, but are aware of their voiding. If you continue this for the following week, the longer you go on, the more diaper dependent you will become overnight. However, since the subconscious is aware of the diaper, and you retraining, the night you don't diaper, you will wake up as normal to use the bathroom.

• Like 1

I have that problem too. For years I could never sleep when wearing a diaper and then finally I was able to for a year or 2. Now it's the same. I can't seem to sleep when wearing a diaper. I think it's because you are too excited because you have a diaper on and it's kind of a turn on for you. Secondly, there is always the fact that someone might discover that you have one on. Someone coming into your room or an emergency that makes you have to get out of the house in a hurry. You hint about this when you mention the issue of your mom finding out and having caught you with them years ago. I discovered that there was a time years ago when I was wearing diapers a lot more than I used to or than I wear now. I think what helped me to sleep in them is that wearing diapers became more of a normal thing for me when I was wearing them a lot (daily) so I wouldn't get so excited that I was wearing one to bed. It felt more natural and common to me since I wore them so much in the day. Now that I wear a diaper maybe onece every one to two weeks, it's more of a special thing to look forwards to and that raises my level of excitement to the point where I just can't fall asleep in a diaper anymore.

Guys always sleep better after sex or rubbing one off lol . First time i heard that term lol.But i always seem to sleep better with a diaper on but of course im singie and supossedly have no worries just relax dude , Enjoy the comfort and security of it you might find you sleep better ? :thumbsup:

I know this is bad, and not a long term solution, but, have you tried Alcohol? The only time I ever woke up with a wet nappy, was after going to bed drunk. And I can never usually even get to sleep when I'm wearing.

• Like 1

Used to have this problem when I started playing with nappies regularly, now I sleep better with them than without.

Try getting really, really, really tired before hand. Hobbies? May be a great time to start doing something more energetic.

How about lying i bed till you're just about ready to get back up and go and watch some awaful late night tv, then take your nappy off. And repeat but keep moving the goal posts.

Or wear more i the day, get your body used to having a bit of bulky, fluffy, plasticy, crinkly goodness wrapped around you so its not so alien when you lie down. Lets face it, that bulge is more bulgetastic when you are lying than it is when you're standing.

Or try something herbal with it? Fill your room with soothing smells, try some herbal tea before bed, make sure your sheets are clean, crisp and soft. And all those other little things that make going to bed incredibly welcoming - until those things are subconsciously replaced by the scent of powder and the feel of thick underwear ;)

its just too damned hot for me to sleep in a diaper. i've done it once or twice during the winter. i've been sleeping naked for years, so sleeping any other way makes it hard to sleep normally for me. i guess just keep trying and you'll get there.

How long have you been trying to go sleep while wearing?

Personally it took about 4 months of wearing one nappy every night before I could sleep properly, and after a while added another one, and so on. After a year or so later I was able to sleep wearing 4 thick nappies. I'm sure other people have managed more than that too.

But yeah I'd agree it's probably down to excitement, and the obvious like avoiding caffeine at least a few hours before bed. And like many others have said, charming the snake works wonders

(sidenote: thanks babykeiff.. i'll definitely try what you said.. it's been several years since I started wearing in bed and I still can't pee at night without waking up)

I used to be the same way. When I first started to get back into diapers. I could not sleep while wearing one. Now its the opposite. I prefer to wear a diaper at night I sleep better. I think is a gradual change over time. I still get excited every time I put on a diaper. I know wear a diaper to bed the majority of the time. I don't need to wear them for a physical need, but I think its turning into a mental requirement. I sleep so much better in a diaper than with out.