LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, I'M Screwed...I Think.

I'm screwed I think. Don't know why I bought diapers down on vacation, but I'm nervous as hell right now. I got rid of the package and hid em in my suitcase under my dirty clothes from the week. Hopefully I can get them home without my mom finding out.

Now I was stupid enough to put one on and she'll be home in a couple hours, but not sure when. May be early, may not. Should I just keep it on and what not or what? I usually just lay on the couch watching TV and on the laptop in hotels, while she's in the other room laying down.

I'm so nervous and was I stupid? I've just had a craving for em after not having none for at least 7 months . And god these Depends feel so good even if they're not Abenas.

just chill out. are you in a hotel?

just say your going out for some air.

put some boxers on over the diaper then go into a public restroom and take it off.

-shrugs-

fold the diapers up in some of your clothes. i doubt your mom will go rummaging through your suit case :\

So far she hasnt noticed. But the problem is she's not going to work til 10 in the morning so I won't have a chance to get it off and thrown out w/o her knowing lol. I'm gonna just have to sleep in it now and wear it while packing the car up, going to the business place, etc.

-_-.

Sooo.... I'm thinking your nickname isn't exactly accurate huh? :whistling::P

Hey, be careful pointing out the obvious- someone might catch on to the value of seeking the deeper truths :roflmao:

Bettypooh

(PS: I'm not really 24/7 either :o I do have undiapered times when I'm airing out and changing :whistling: I still haven't figured out how to put a fresh diaper on without first taking the old one off, but maybe the next time I get bored I'll work on that :P )

Bettypooh

Sooo.... I'm thinking your nickname isn't exactly accurate huh? :whistling::P

Haha. Figured it'd be a random name so meh.

Well, got it off last night. Used the shower and the hairdryer noise to get it off and it's now in my suitcase. I said I had something for her in there for mother's day so she won't even touch the suitcase now. I still don't know how I managed 16 diapers and my clothes in that small thing. It's bugling out lol.

I guess you better buy your mom something nice thats at least the size of 16 combined diapers! If you forget, at least you can wrap up the Depends as a gift and give them to her!

Why not just tell your mom that you want/like? to wear diapers?

No, no, no! Can you imagine your mother telling you about her peculiar sexual kinks and desires? I can't imagine anything I'd like to know less that what gets my mother going (hell even typing that made me feel queasy). One thing's for certain, the OPs mother doesn't want to know what turns her son on!

Some secrets are best left unshared, IMO...

To the OP, just be discreet about it. We all lived at home once and we all had to go through the 'keeping it hidden from mum' stage. It's part of the process but one day, you'll have your own space and then you get to be as brazen as you want within it. Consider it a motivation to strike out on your own :)

Hey Broddah,

I'm sure you have some really good reasons for doing things with your Mom (like $) but the only way to live the way you want is to get your own place. Don't expect your Mom to understand or be supportive of her high school graduate son wearing diapers. If you can't have both the financial support of Mom and the freedom to wear diapers when you want, it's time to pick one or the other.

Going independent is difficult, but it is so liberating. Your choice.

Aloha,

Honu

ok, i am confused here....

you bought them on vacation

you hid them in your suitcase

you are in a hotel

your mom is working

are you on vacation in a hotel or not? cause i don't normally have a job while i am on vacation.

What brand were they?

Why not just tell your mom that you want/like? to wear diapers? If she understands, great; if not, you can always live with the fact that you've got one less thing bugging you, right?

I'm on the don't tell side of this. There are things you don't want to know about your parents, and things that they don't want to know about you. Imagine how you'd feel if your parents said that they liked to work bondage into their sex life. They're not hurting anyone, but yeeesh! I'd want to vomit. Same principle here.

I think a lot of parents probably know things that they don't talk about. There's a fairly decent possibility that your Mom found you out and decided to just let it pass since you are 19. Looking back, I think my parents probably knew, but decided that since I was an adult, they weren't going to pry.