LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Michelle & I, It'S Been 4 Years

So today is the big day for us, it's our 4th Anniversary. While not a milestone as far as Marriages go ( Listed as the Fruit or Flowers year), I feel we are progressing. It's not been a easy time with the economy and such. But somehow we tend to make it through the tough times. I certainly don't think it's clear sailing for the rest of our lives together, but it is nice to know she's there.

As some might know, she was totally AB unaware before our meeting each other, but seemed to take it with a grain of salt as part of who I was. Now many of you have seen her about the boards now and then and primarily in chat where she likes to talk with others in this community.

So in closing I say to all of you who are in desperation mode or just plain looking. Look for someone first that you might have similar interests in. Obviously from my stand point certainly don't expect to walk into a Mommy type (although it's not unheard of). Rather, find someone who is your "type" then go from there.

Find someone who is sure of who they are and you should be the same. Let it take time from there. I'm not going over how we breached the subject again to each other. But obviously she didn't seem to have a problem with it. As I have stated in the past, The mommy types aren't that few and far between, it's up to you to find them.

So in closing here is wishing my Wife a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, and to you my love many more....there's Apple's and Orange's on the kitchen table, Roses on the bushes. It's been a great 4 years and nice to have someone as special as you in my life now. I Love You! :wub:

Awwww....happy anniversary guys! Everyone should be this appreciative of their spouse. no one ever said being married was easy, but there are benefits that far out weigh the short term 'issues' that crop up. I hope you have another happy 4 or more years together and maybe reflect on what your lives might have been like had you not been together...

this could be good or bad, so if something bad happens....it's not my fault! :P

qwack :blush:

To my hubby repaid1, You have been angel and my rock through the good and bad times. I know there has been up and downs like every marriage, but we always find the good to make it work for us. Here is to wishing us many more wonderful years together.

To my baby repaid, I have been officially your mommy for 4 years today. I hope I have been a good mommy to you by changing and feeding you and playing with your toys with you. I will try harder to make sure that your always dry at night before our night-night kisses. Because mommy does not want a waterbed no more.

Love you both parts of you with all my heart.

Mommy Michelle

To my hubby repaid1, You have been angel and my rock through the good and bad times. I know there has been up and downs like every marriage, but we always find the good to make it work for us. Here is to wishing us many more wonderful years together.

To my baby repaid, I have been officially your mommy for 4 years today. I hope I have been a good mommy to you by changing and feeding you and playing with your toys with you. I will try harder to make sure that your always dry at night before our night-night kisses. Because mommy does not want a waterbed no more.

Love you both parts of you with all my heart.

Mommy Michelle

:thumbsup::wub:

Thanks BK, I actually went to YouTube and played her the Fred Flintstone one...now that's more like me. :whistling:

Ohhh..And thanks for the Well wishes everyone.

We went out for a bit, and only one person bought us a round of drinks...boy times are getting tough ehh? We even bought our own chips and salsa for the bar!

Thanks BK, I actually went to YouTube and played her the Fred Flintstone one...now that's more like me. :whistling:

Your welcome, and I like the Fred Flintstone one also.

We went out for a bit, and only one person bought us a round of drinks...boy times are getting tough ehh? We even bought our own chips and salsa for the bar!

Have a drink on me.....

tea-bag.jpeg

(the tea bag is in the post)