LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Curious...

My boyfriend revealed to me, after about a year of being together, that he loves diapers. Of course I'm ok with that and I wanted him to know I didn't look at him any differently. He doesn't associate the diapers with babies, he says he just likes the feeling of them. Well, I ordered free ones online to see what he was experiencing and while I was on the phone with him, I tried one on. It took me a while to fully put it on because it felt so wrong. I have a hard time, personally, not associating the diapers with babies. And I think he can sense that because he said it doesn't quite turn him on thinking about involving a diaper in our sex life, but it turns him on watching videos of other girls using one.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to let go and be more comfortable with this? I know it could be really fun, I'm just having a hard time.

Well just let him know that you support him. My girlfriend originally got me into diapers. I just let her do her thing and eventually i really started to like them. Sometimes wearing diapers wont be a turn on, but seeing other people wear them can be. Its kind of hard to explain I guess. Just be open to him. Doesnt do any harm :) Best of luck

<3 Lauren

• Like 1

Try using cuddly soft cloth diapers .....instead. If your boyfriend likes watching girls use their diapers, then you should get a pair of plastic pants also.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

Nice advice babylin....way to get at the heart of the problem.

just support him, like Lauren said. If you get to the point of being comfortable wearing, then you do. but dont force something unnatural to happen. that can only lead to resentment.

• Like 1

My boyfriend revealed to me, after about a year of being together, that he loves diapers. Of course I'm ok with that and I wanted him to know I didn't look at him any differently. He doesn't associate the diapers with babies, he says he just likes the feeling of them. Well, I ordered free ones online to see what he was experiencing and while I was on the phone with him, I tried one on. It took me a while to fully put it on because it felt so wrong. I have a hard time, personally, not associating the diapers with babies. And I think he can sense that because he said it doesn't quite turn him on thinking about involving a diaper in our sex life, but it turns him on watching videos of other girls using one.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to let go and be more comfortable with this? I know it could be really fun, I'm just having a hard time.

Why not challenge that association. Talk out what bothers you, just verbalizing it can help change your perspective. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll come into it or you wont. Not all kinks are for everyone.

For some people the enjoyment comes from the diapers (think clinical sense of fetish) For others, the diapers are just a tool to build on the intimacy.

Regardless of which it is for you and your partner I think you're on the right track by confronting it.

There are many books out there about negotiating with your partner (from a kink sense) none particularly comes to mind at the moment, but that might help give you added perspective.

best wishes.

df

Thanks for all the responses! Well, my guy does know I have trouble disassociating the two. We both want to try it out together, but haven't really had the chance to. We are very open and accepting of each other. I guess that's the first step. I'm going into this with an open mind, and honestly I find nothing wrong with it. If he enjoys it, I feel I should enjoy it with him as well. There really is no negotiating when it comes to this situation on my part, I'm happy he has that "thing" that he enjoys, and I'm actually quite jealous because I haven't found that "thing" yet. Thanks again for the responses.

• Like 2

It's great your open to trying it with him. My girlfriend isn't and it's okay with me, just make sure you're doing it because you're curious and not because you feel you have to. You can always be with him while he's diapered and do things with him then try it with you diapered as well or something like that. Work into it if you do want to. Anyway, just my two cents.

It's great your open to trying it with him. My girlfriend isn't and it's okay with me, just make sure you're doing it because you're curious and not because you feel you have to. You can always be with him while he's diapered and do things with him then try it with you diapered as well or something like that. Work into it if you do want to. Anyway, just my two cents.

Yea, I'm doing it because it's interesting and I think it's something he and I could get closer by doing together.

• Like 1

There's no doubt that it will make you closer. There are a lot of guys like me who wish their girlfriends were as interested as you are because then we aren't alone. Might be awkward at first but once your both used to it I'm sure it'll be great for both of you. What diapers did you get?

There's no doubt that it will make you closer. There are a lot of guys like me who wish their girlfriends were as interested as you are because then we aren't alone. Might be awkward at first but once your both used to it I'm sure it'll be great for both of you. What diapers did you get?

Lol, well it's a funny story. I was on the phone with him when I decided to order a free sample. He kept saying TENA TENA TENA, you'll LOVE Tena. But I was telling him, since I'm new to this and haven't figured out my "preferences" per say, that it wouldn't matter which brand I got, they're all the same to me. He was very disappointed with my choice, I think it was probably Depends because it was easy to find. I ended up giving them to him in the end because I knew he would enjoy them more then I would for the time being.

Tena is quite good, if you live in the US. Depends does quite suck, but are great for new-comers.

my gf has known for the past four years or so now, and the depends and other pullup type diapers are the least intimidating to her. talking about it openly makes a huge difference, and lets him know that your not disgusted by him.

and on the note of you not having a "thing" of your own, i have been trying for years to find any fetish for her so it could be a little more fair, and showed her fetlife. holy crap. the last few days she's been insatiable, its amazing. you do have to make an account, but once you do they literally have everything. only downside is now she demands i buy a kilt ($300 and up for a decent one) and start using accents. id recommend checking out fetlife is the long and short of this post.

Lol, well it's a funny story. I was on the phone with him when I decided to order a free sample. He kept saying TENA TENA TENA, you'll LOVE Tena. But I was telling him, since I'm new to this and haven't figured out my "preferences" per say, that it wouldn't matter which brand I got, they're all the same to me. He was very disappointed with my choice, I think it was probably Depends because it was easy to find. I ended up giving them to him in the end because I knew he would enjoy them more then I would for the time being.

Never used either. I'm a fan of GoodNites myself 'cause I don't mind the idea of pull-ups. But from what I've read either Tena or Bambino's would be the way to go.

and on the note of you not having a "thing" of your own, i have been trying for years to find any fetish for her so it could be a little more fair, and showed her fetlife. holy crap. the last few days she's been insatiable, its amazing. you do have to make an account, but once you do they literally have everything. only downside is now she demands i buy a kilt ($300 and up for a decent one) and start using accents. id recommend checking out fetlife is the long and short of this post.

So... your girlfriend discovered she has a Scottish fetish?? That's soo kinky dude! Ooooh yes your kilt is sooo plad baby! Unf! And your haggis.... so intestinal! Oh yes! Tartan! Tartan! TAAAAAARTAAAAAAN! :splort:

FREEEEEDOM!

• Like 1

Firstly I would just like to say fair play to you for accepting your boyfriends liking for diapers and giving it a go. I'm sure there are people on here, myself included, who have been rejected because of our slightly different fetish, so well done! As for associating it with babies, I can see how you may find that difficult, I think a number of people tend to, which makes others stay well clear of ABDL. All I can say that is that a many of the diapers us guys wear are intended for incontinence use, so you must remember that its not just babies that need to wear diapers, and (for me anyway) its all about the way they feel against me, its just like someone who wears ladies underwear, they don't want to be a lady as such, they just love the way they feel!

Hope this helps at all.

So... your girlfriend discovered she has a Scottish fetish?? That's soo kinky dude! Ooooh yes your kilt is sooo plad baby! Unf! And your haggis.... so intestinal! Oh yes! Tartan! Tartan! TAAAAAARTAAAAAAN! :splort:

FREEEEEDOM!

I have a thing for men in kilts myself. :D SOOOOO hot. And an accent is always a plus.

Brit,

for your openness, I congratulate you. It seems to me that you are intelligent and clear thinking - you have questions in relation to this interest, so you go onto a abdl site to ask from a abdl perspective.

1Although most associate diapers with chronological infants or those people who have a physical need for protection due to limited or non existent bladder or bowel control, diapers are also both a 2fetish object AND a 3crutch. Your boyfriend choosing to like diapers may be wanting them for #3, as a crutch or as a support to the associated infantile feelings he gets / wants. This is all about the emotions, and what he is trying to tell you.

As a chronological child, fear was the emotion that we didn't know about. As a result, we were sated with a pacifier, plushie, and being warm and safe. This physical feeling is about as far as we can get when we are in the adult / mature world. We, as an adult, have to provide for ourselves and our partners etc everything that a chronological baby has. That time you and he spends in the evening either sitting together watching TV etc after dinner, all needs planning and organization. A chronological baby is unaware of all the cost required.

The core need for a human being is to feel wanted. A baby feels that as a interpretation of the love it feels from its career. An adult converts that need to feel wanted to feeling needed. A typical AB looks for ways to relive as a carefree baby. Every adult looks for that feeling of security in some form or another - be it as a female looking for a strong male, a person in the rain looking for a warm dry place to shelter, the list can be endless, but the goal is always the same - a place where one is relaxed and warm and safe and secure. The only time you were that warm, safe, secure, relaxed, and protected was within the womb, and it is only with increasing knowledge, do we eventually find our goals, and to some, how futile some of our life goals are. Life itself is all about compromise, so reliving the actions of our childhood - down to diapers, pacis etc - is as close to the womb as we can ever get.

I suspect that you will find your own 'thing' in time, and although diapers may not be it, how close to the ABDL world are you - how many plushies do you have etc - or need I go on?

• Like 1
Guest littleroar

hi everyone am new and umm.... hi lol i just want to say i have never weared diaper or that it sounds cool but scary um so hi lol

hi everyone am new and umm.... hi lol i just want to say i have never weared diaper or that it sounds cool but scary um so hi lol

Normally, Little Roar, at this point I would be extending a great big welcome to Daily Diapers.

However, since in your data you admit only being 16, you are not allowed to join us. DD is a site for those older than 18.

There is a website which does welcome those under 18 called ADISC.

not enduring posts like this, is as good of reason as any to keep it an adult only board

:beer:

• Like 1