LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Night In A Molicare

Molicare have always been good to me. I hope to get some more next week when I get into the "big city" :thumbsup: I found a place about 2 hrs away from me that stocks Molicare Super Plus, so when I have a chance to get over that way I try to pick up a couple of bags. I have always liked Molicare since they absorb well and hold quite a bit. I am fan of the purple color and the tapes hold well once they are on. The plastic is nice and smooth and hold up well over mutiple wettings.

There is a Med store that carries them about 5 minutes away from my house :)

I was going to ask where you just "go an dpick them up". I have always had to order mine on-line.. :blush:

oh well...it must be nice.

congrats :)

qwack

i hope your night will be wanderfull...i just spent the last night in a tena slip maxi..i was alone at home!!

it was fantastic...i did what i want without any problems...and woke up in a wet diaper!!

tell me how it was!!

bye

franci

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Tried Molicare elastics.The ones with one longer tape each side.The tapes were hopeless so had to use tape to hold them together but they were excellent otherwise,Wore it all day and it was heavy and full by the end of it but no leaks.Going to try another one today