LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ohio Ab/dl Munch

Repaid1

Will keep all updated, I usally have to work Satudays, But looks like I might be able to attend due to weather. It will be Mommy's first outting, so hope some show up, just to say hi. DPF lists alot of Columbus & Ohio Babys so I hope eventually we can get a good turn out. If we can get a good group together, Me and Mommy will host a party where we can just be ourselfs. But get togethers are good like this first, sometimes it's alittle awkward to be a baby when ya first meet. Okay take care all, and if ya can try and attend.

We had fun at the munch, not a big crowd, but enough to call it a munch, Like timmy said the info is on www.diapernh.com The days are going ot stay the same, second saturday of the month

Might look into moving the location to GameWorks at Easton, but that is down the road cause it would be hard for us all to meet up at one place and one time in the mall (though we could just reserve 10 seats and tell the hostess that we are the "Saturday afternoon Munch Group")

I need to get a menu from GameWorks to see what their food costs, as the goal is to keep the meal under $10 per person

I live in Ohio, but I can't make it to the munches, cause I live in Northeast Ohio, and I don't drive, and I work all weekend, so it's very hard for me to make it to Columbus.

If you are wondering why I don't drive, it's cause of severe ADHD, and a desire to keep myself alive.

But, if you had one in my neck of the woods, I'd see what I could do.

BabyChris121675

find a location that offeres something that everybody will enjoy eating. I have always found the places like Hometown buffet are the best cause the price is under $10.

And Pick a date and time, and stick to it, there you now have the workings for a munch.

I do not know cleveland, so I cannot plan to host anything there.

Good evening Ohioans. I'm in Oberlin, and I'd like to get a munch together or know if there's a cleveland munch happening. If you live in Lorain County or Cleveland, or whatever, email arglechoff@yahoo.com and we'll figure something out. I'm thinking about the end of january.

Guybrush Threepwood

Look, here! If you've just read my last post, you should be aware that I am not certain about creating an Oberlin or Cleveland munch. I will repost in a new topic to poll interest and see if there is sufficient reason to make said munch. If so, there will be a follow-ups specifying further deatail. That is all,

G. Threepwood, Gen'l Staff of the Conceivable Oberlin AB/DL Munch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thought i would post the formal munch announcement like i have on my site

A Monthly AB munch is held in Columbus, Ohio by diapernh

WHEN: 2nd Saturday of the month NEXT MUNCH IS FEB 11, 2006

WHERE: Hometown Buffet on Morse Rd near Easton

TIME: 2:00 to 2:30 is the meeting time (diapernh sometimes has to work till 2)

MEET AT: I drive a gray older model Chevy Astro Van and I tend to park away from

the building. I usually put an AB/Pride Logo in my windshield and have magnetic

AB pride logos that i put on the doors of the van.

IF YOU ARRIVE LATE: go to my van, there will be a sign in the drivers side

window that has my cell phone # on it.

Usually we will eat then pick out a movie to see either at the AMC Easton, or

there is another movie theater close by. Cost for movie tickets are $6.00.

If we have the time before the movie, we usually go to gameworks in the mall.

All who are 18 or older are invited. Street Clothes are required (ok to be

diapered under your clothes).

If you want some more info just IM me on yahoo or AIM (diapernh on both) or

e-mail me

====

oh i forgot the address for those of you that need to do directions

hometown buffet

3874 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43219

PS: If you come to hometown buffet, you will be expected to buy the buffet, they

won't allow you to just meet up with us and not eat. You can always e-mail me

for my phone# and you can meet us at the movies.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a munch coming up this saturday, march 11, 2005, same time and location

We are going to be deciding where to hold future munches, and maybe if we want to continue to munch. Please try to attend or let me know if you are interested in future events and munches

Me and Mommy will be attending this weekend, sorry so much for missing the second one, work constraints just wouldn't permit. But have the weekend off, so It's time to come out and meet new friends, for all that Have wanted to attend in the past please think about attending this one. Hope to see all there.

Timmy & Mommy Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR CHANGES STARTING IN APRIL

Changes are in RED

A Monthly AB munch is held in Columbus, Ohio by diapernh

Since many people don’t particularly care to eat then go to the movies, we decided at the march munch that we will go to the movies first, then if we want to go to eat someplace; we can choose that after the movie; If somebody wants to go one place and other elsewhere then they can.

We will still meet at the Hometown Buffet on Morse Road – Across from Easton, then we will decide what movie to see and then we will drive over to Easton; Reason for this is that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to meet new people that you have never seen inside Easton.

The meet-up time is still going to be 2:15 PM, and we will be leaving to go to Easton at 2:30 PM

WHEN: 2nd Saturday of the month NEXT MUNCH IS April 8, 2006

WHERE: Hometown Buffet on Morse Rd near Easton (meeting in the parking lot)

TIME: 2:15 is the meeting time , we will be leaving for Easton at 2:30(diapernh sometimes has to work till 2)

MEET AT: I drive a gray older model Chevy Astro Van and I tend to park away from

the building. I usually put an AB/Pride Logo in my windshield and have magnetic

AB pride logos that i put on the doors of the van.

COST: for movie tickets are $6.00.

IF YOU ARRIVE LATE: I am sorry...... you can always send text message or e-mail to mycell@diapernh.com with your phone # and AB MUNCH in the message, I will call you back and let you know where we are at; I cannot leave my vehicle in the lot at hometown.

If we have the time before the movie, we usually go to gameworks in the mall.

All who are 18 or older are invited. Street Clothes are required (ok to be

diapered under your clothes).

If you want some more info just IM me on yahoo or AIM (diapernh on both) or

e-mail me

====

oh i forgot the address for those of you that need to do directions

hometown buffet

3874 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43219