LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Used To The Smell

post-2568-12729720468252_thumb.jpg

This is exactly what you want! I dated an adult baby girl years ago who used this and there was pretty much no smell. Apparently you can also achieve a similar effect through chlorophyll supplements.

For female adult babies, 100-200mg cod liver oil capsule, 200-300mg Activated charcoal capsules per day.

For male adult babies, add 25mg Zinc Gluconate per day.

Cod Liver Oil ensures baby has no problem making messy. It is also needed to counteract the constipating action of 'smell reducing' medication like Nullo or Charcoal. I suggest capsulated form to avoid the taste.

Activated Charcoal absorbs all impurities within the body INCLUDING the anaerobic bacteria responsible for the smell.

Zinc increase the count and production of sperm, which is naturally reduced by keeping testes wrapped up in a diaper.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

also if you watch what you feed your AB, the smell wont be so bad. My mommy makes sure i eat the right foods, in order for me to poop easy and to make sure i drink enough juice and milk in order to make sure my kidneys stay healthy. to be a good mommy you have to act like a real mommy for a real little baby, but your baby is much much bigger and needs just the same amount of care.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...