LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I didn't put this in the Baby Talk section due to thinking that not only the babies here like milk ;)

So, I have questions. I'm having a bottle for snack, and it made me wonder.

EDIT: See the bottom of this post for a question I forgot to ask - the question applies to everyone, milk drinkers or not!

1. Do you like milk? I'm referring to cow's milk in this instance.

- If yes, what type is your favorite? Skim, 1%, 2%, whole, etc?

- If no, why?

2. If you DO NOT like milk, do you drink another kind of milk, such as soy or almond? If you DO like milk, have you or would you consider also drinking another kind of milk, such as goat, soy or almond?

3. If you have tried other milks, again such as goat, soy or almond, which do you enjoy if any? If you have never tried other milks, which would you try if any?

4. Do you consider milk/milk alternatives as strictly drinks, strictly additives (add to cereal or coffee for example), both, or neither - going off of your OWN personal use (or lack thereof) of them only.

Please skip the following questions if you do not like ANY milk/milk alternative.

5. What is your favorite flavor of milk, such as plain, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla? This includes alternative to cow's milk milks.

6. What do you drink your milk/milk alternative in? (Glass, plastic cup, sippy, baba, beer mug...)

7. Do you add anything special to your milk/milk alternatives?

8. Do you mix any other drinks with your milk/milk alternatives, such as baby formula or Ensure (for example, to thin those drinks down in calorie content)?

EDIT -

Bonus question: Do you have any desire to try breast milk? Why or why not?

~ moogle

Here are my own answers...

- If no, why?

My preference is skim to 1%, but I'll drink any.

2. If you DO NOT like milk, do you drink another kind of milk, such as soy or almond? If you DO like milk, have you or would you consider also drinking another kind of milk, such as goat, soy or almond?

Yep, I have tried other milk types.

3. If you have tried other milks, again such as goat, soy or almond, which do you enjoy if any? If you have never tried other milks, which would you try if any?

I enjoy soy milk and almond milk. I want to try goat milk and hemp milk.

4. Do you consider milk/milk alternatives as strictly drinks, strictly additives (add to cereal or coffee for example), both, or neither - going off of your OWN personal use (or lack thereof) of them only.

Both. It can swing more to one side or the other, depending on my mood.

5. What is your favorite flavor of milk, such as plain, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla? This includes alternative to cow's milk milks.

Cow's milk I enjoy all flavors. My favorite changes with my mood. Plain is preferred when I'm trying to settle. Chocolate or orange cream are my favorites when I'm feeling happy and bouncy. Strawberry or vanilla are my favorites when I'm happy, but calm.

Soy milk is different - Plain soy milk is yucky. I only like chocolate and vanilla soy milks. I've only ever tried vanilla almond milk (I think), and that was yummy.

6. What do you drink your milk/milk alternative in? (Glass, plastic cup, sippy, baba, beer mug...)

I've had milk out of most containers before, but my preference always has been from a baba.

Yep. Sometimes I'll add honey to my milk, and sometimes I'll add a little flavored coffee creamer to plain milk.

8. Do you mix any other drinks with your milk/milk alternatives, such as baby formula or Ensure (for example, to thin those drinks down in calorie content)?

I do this whenever I have a high calorie drink like Ensure, to reduce the calories AND make the high calorie (and usually expensive) drink last longer.

Yes. I'm not sure why - Probably due to the bonding.

~ moogle

I prefer 2%

2. If you DO NOT like milk, do you drink another kind of milk, such as soy or almond? If you DO like milk, have you or would you consider also drinking another kind of milk, such as goat, soy or almond? goat milk is ok, soy and almond I hated

3. If you have tried other milks, again such as goat, soy or almond, which do you enjoy if any? If you have never tried other milks, which would you try if any? not trying any other kinds

4. Do you consider milk/milk alternatives as strictly drinks, strictly additives (add to cereal or coffee for example), both, or neither - going off of your OWN personal use (or lack thereof) of them only. I use milk most often as an additive but sometimes I get a craving for a glass of bottle of milk.

Please skip the following questions if you do not like ANY milk/milk alternative.

5. What is your favorite flavor of milk, such as plain, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla? This includes alternative to cow's milk milks. I like plain or chocolate

6. What do you drink your milk/milk alternative in? (Glass, plastic cup, sippy, baba, beer mug...) depends on the day so all of the above

7. Do you add anything special to your milk/milk alternatives? nope

8. Do you mix any other drinks with your milk/milk alternatives, such as baby formula or Ensure (for example, to thin those drinks down in calorie content)? I have mixed it with slim fast

EDIT -

Bonus question: Do you have any desire to try breast milk? never had the desire to try it

Yes I like 2% cow's milk

I've tried and enjoyed coconut milk is that the same? I might try almond milk sometime.

I think I answered this in question 2

I consider them strictly drinks and reserve them mostly for baby time.

This would be a toss up between vanilla and strawberry.

baba or sippy though occasionally I'll use a small glass.

Sometimes I add sliced or mashed bananananana's

Sometimes I'll mash up some Ice and make a shake out of it.

Yes, mostly for the conscious experience.

- If no, why?

1: No. I hate the way it tastes.

2: No. They all talk about how much they taste like milk.

3: Just for the sake of curiosity, wolf and hyena milk.

4-8: N/A.

BQ: Yes, out of curiosity.

I loooooove milk! I prefer 1%, if not available then skim is best. 2% is my third choice, and I really prefer not to drink whole milk. Too thick for my liking.

Never tried any other kind. I refuse to drink soy milk as I've read disturbing things about soy products. Not a fan of almonds so I'm in no rush to try almond milk. I'd try goat milk if someone offered it to me, but I'm not gonna go out looking for it.

I'd try goat milk.

Definitely both, but I'm not a big cereal eater so mostly milk is a drink for me.

Chocolate! Most of the time I drink plain though, and I do enjoy strawberry once in a while.

Glass

Nope

No

EDIT -

No. I don't know why, I just never thought about it.

- If yes, what type is your favorite? Skim, 1%, 2%, whole, etc? Yes, and I preferred 2% when I used to be able to drink it.

- If no, why?

2. If you DO NOT like milk, do you drink another kind of milk, such as soy or almond? If you DO like milk, have you or would you consider also drinking another kind of milk, such as goat, soy or almond? I would be open to trying some new things.

3. If you have tried other milks, again such as goat, soy or almond, which do you enjoy if any? If you have never tried other milks, which would you try if any? I have tried soy milk and it was decent. I think I would consider trying almond just because it sounds different. Personally, I think goat milk sounds weird, so trying it is out.

4. Do you consider milk/milk alternatives as strictly drinks, strictly additives (add to cereal or coffee for example), both, or neither - going off of your OWN personal use (or lack thereof) of them only. I like milk mostly as an additive as I've never been much for just drinking it, but I used to on occassion.

5. What is your favorite flavor of milk, such as plain, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla? This includes alternative to cow's milk milks. The only way I will drink milk is if it is either vanilla, strawberry or banana.

6. What do you drink your milk/milk alternative in? (Glass, plastic cup, sippy, baba, beer mug...) As weird as it sounds, the only way I could drink it, was in a glass. I tried bottle and sooo didn't like it.

7. Do you add anything special to your milk/milk alternatives? Nope.

8. Do you mix any other drinks with your milk/milk alternatives, such as baby formula or Ensure (for example, to thin those drinks down in calorie content)? Nope.

EDIT -

Bonus question: Do you have any desire to try breast milk? Why or why not? Nope, not for me. I've heard it is gross and honestly, I have no desire to drink anything out of another woman's breast.

My answers are from when I used to be able to do the whole milk thing. I am lactose intolerant so milk and other dairy products like ice cream are out for me unless I want to be sick.

2% is best. yuk any of those others, except for vanilla rice dream milk.

Mainly want to try breast milk for the experience of being actually breast feed. Though I wouldn't turn down breast milk in a bottle.

It took me 'til High School to be able to tolerate Cow's Milk. I grew up on Meyenberg Goat Milk. Good stuff, though I've recently had it again from the can and was disappointed.

I love Silk Soy Milk, especially the Vanilla, but the Chocolate is pretty bomb, too.

I'll drink any of them, or pour any of them on cereal or add to coffee and drinks.

Breast Milk. . ? hmm. . . Only from Mommy, not just anyone. (And I've had offers.. )

- I do not like drinking milk on it's own, but I have it on my cereal. I always have full milk.

- I don't fancy trying any of those, no.

- I might try soy.

- Chocolate.

- My giraffe bottle. :)

- No.

No.

EDIT -

- No. The idea just repulses me.