LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could It Be?

Ok, I know that I have been on this forum only a couple weeks (if that), but I have had this fetish or lifestyle my entire life pretty much, I am also a Christian, and I have recently been more serious about living for Christ than ever before, now I will admit when I was struggling, I've even prayed and asked God to set me free from this lifestyle, and this past week, I haven't even had the urge to want to wear a Diaper or anything of that nature. To be honest, they haven't crossed my mind. So, this may ne the end, so please don't bash me, as I have not said anything towards any of you.

Sincerely,

abdl227 (formerly)

God Bless!

• Like 3

I am not going to bash, but only throw my thoughts in on the subject. I remember when I was younger, I prayed for the same thing so that I could live a "normal" life. The urges disappeared for awhile but then returned a year later. You may just be at a point in your life where other things are fulfilling the "need" that diapers usually fulfill. During the time that I left hte lifestyle, I was active with a new relationship and had plenty of things going on so I felt better.

I am not saying that it won't go away and stay away, but you should realize that it is a part of who you are and without it, you would be a completely different person... perhaps for better, but also perhaps for worse.

I am not really into the religion thing, but at one point I was and I came to terms with the fact that there is nothing wrong with diapers or this lifestyle so long as it does not lead to other "sinful" things. It's all about maintaining an open mind and accepting yourself for the way that you are.

• Like 1

I have no desire to bash you. My Christian beliefs vary greatly from yours I sense, but that's OK. Whatever your reasons may be for wanting to step aside from diapers and live without them, if you want to and can do it, that's fine. If you feel yourself drawn back to wearing at some point, I hope that you are able to deal with that without feeling all kinds of guilt and anguish.

Some here might bash you for linking this to Jesus and/or any faith - personally I simply don't think God cares what I wear for underwear. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck - and God be with you - as you pursue what you feel you want and need to do. ...and if you find you really need the diapers, don't be afraid to come back and get some support.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Once a baby, always a baby.

Can't change who you are, sweetums.

While I encourage self control and identity, few people actually succeed in stopping diapers. It just can't be done. Very soon you will think briefly, then think a lot, then strongly desire the feeling and scent of a fresh diaper taped tightly against your bum and privates. Just a way of life.

No shame, honey buns.

I understand though, how much diapers can run your life. It CAN become an obsession. Tht's when y turn the obsession into a lifestyle. Like my username suggests, I am wet and messy in a diaper literally every second of every day of every weekof every month of every year. :P

I did once try to quit diapers.

I lasted about ten seconds before I started to mess myself on my couch :o , and realized I needed to be diapered all the time. I guess that's what happens when you train yourself to incontinence.

• Like 3

When I was young and hadn't come to terms with who I am there were a few times that my faith at the time mixed in, but I think that might just be because guilt is a major force in Christianity. As I grew up I accepted who I was and all the sudden the guilt was gone. (I also totally rejected religion at this time, don't know if there is a correlation, but I like to think there isn't.)

I believe that any supreme being no matter who or what you call him/her couldn't care less what you wear or that you derive pleasure from them. I think 'god' doesn't care about harmless things of this nature.

As long as you follow the 3 rules of sex than you can't go wrong.

When I was young and hadn't come to terms with who I am there were a few times that my faith at the time mixed in, but I think that might just be because guilt is a major force in Christianity. As I grew up I accepted who I was and all the sudden the guilt was gone. (I also totally rejected religion at this time, don't know if there is a correlation, but I like to think there isn't.)

I believe that any supreme being no matter who or what you call him/her couldn't care less what you wear or that you derive pleasure from them. I think 'god' doesn't care about harmless things of this nature.

As long as you follow the 3 rules of sex than you can't go wrong.

Don't laugh at me for asking, but what are the three rules of sex?

Guest little_jonny

it's good to have many people who will not bash you. many people on here have out grew the life style and wanted to change. and we DO NOT think any different of them. we are still there friends, we care about them, and we welcome them back here if they ever decide to come back. i wish you the best of luck and hope you find what your looking for

Guest Wetnmessy247

^^ what Jabez said.......

3 rules of sex are:

1.) NEVER use foreplay with a fondue fork.

2.) ALWAYS use a position from the kamaa sutra.

3.) NEVER tell your partner you like to get anal.....with cleaning up the house.

• Like 1

abdl227,

Being set free of this lifestyle/fetish is not a bad thing. I suspect that most of us have tried to walk away from it at some point in our lives. I always thought I would grow out of these desires at some point, but I never did. However, that might not be the case for everyone, including you. So, if this is the end, or the beginning, for you and this is what you want, then I wish you the best and hope that you succeed. We all have to walk our own path...

If your God is so great, and can do anything, then why hasn't he indeed set you free from this 'affliction'? Do you not pray for it?

Then I submit -- perhaps this is what He has chosen for you? And if you are in fact a Christian, and listening to His word, why wouldn't you follow what he intends? In your experience, has God ever spoken directly to you? Nay. He is not direct, but implicit.

For a group of people so intent on listening to, and following His word (and his bullshit Book :rolleyes: ) you sure seem to heed, and follow your fellow Man; more concerned with their perspective than His. In your eyes, which is tantamount? In His?

If we are all God's Children, why would you deny your true identity, as a Child (not grownup) of God? Why would you not take pride in being closer to Child-like than others?

Do as you feel is necessary for your own life, but, I can promise you that He, having made you (and everyone else!) different, would see you as having wasted your life's (His) Gifts by choosing to sacrifice your individuality to assimilate to the flock.

Roll one up and marinate on that for a lil' minute -

• Like 2

good points everyone i also prayed at one time to get rid of this life style [long time ago]but i just accept it now .It seems the prayer thing just didn't work and organised religion is just mans iterperatation of the bible or his own thoughts :thumbsup: good luck anyways you will be baaack !!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

This link might help you out in your quest to find the answers you seek for your questions.

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com/

I explored what you were asking for last year. I had a struggle within myself, about God and about my diaper 'fixation' as I would call it. Before I discovered the website, I was still in the binge and purge cycle, wearing occasionally, and throwing it out when my then-wife forced me to give it up from time to time. I wanted to end the cycle, wanted to accept it or give it up completely. After reading the website, I decided to accept that fact that it is not wrong in God's presence as long as it does NOT affect others, and that I have control over it.

It is NOT easy, I tell you. I started wearing 24/7 last June, and am still in diapers 24/7, admittedly still using the toilet from time to time, not because I wanted to, but because of the living situation I am in now. I do not have much choice in the matter, nor the financial situation. However, I have acknowledged it with God myself, accepted it, knowing that diapers are merely a trivial item, worldly item to God when my soul, a personal relationship with Him is worth much, much more. It was not going to affect my relationship with Him if I don't let it do that.

With that being said, I am slowly drifting away from God, not by choice. Again, living situation and my lack of motivation to read the Bible made this happen. I know and love Him with all my heart, and know that He is always present in my life, even if I sin daily, missing the best he has to offer for me. I know he loves me, and loves all of us.

He has a purpose for me, and he has a purpose for you, too. It is up to you to figure that one out yourself. Can you live with diapers and not let it be the master of you, or can you give it up completely, however nearly impossible it is in reality - for God? I wish you many blessings in your endeavours.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Religion is a touchy subject in relation to diapers.

It can work both ways:

God may want you to be in diapers, so he doesn't answer your prayers.

God may not want you to be in diapers, but he's busy.

I think we should look at the progressive aging of people. We are born. Get old. We die.

In this process, we start in diapers. But eventually we get out (some of us).

So why? Why do we get out?

Because society says we are supposed to, to be productive in the world. And to this I can understand.

It's not so great when the following happens:

"Already people, the deadline is Friday. We need to get down and dirty, it's crunch time. And....Bill? Bill? What are you doing?"

:Give me a second tim. I'm filling up my diaper."

"O........kk........"

Babies, on the other hand, are different.

"Ga-ga-goo-goo"

"Honey buns, your baby looks like its hurting"

"Oh no, he's ust filling up his diaper. He gets that look."

"Uhnnnnnn"

So yea. We get out of diapers because we are supposed to.

But to that I say FOOEY. I'll mess myself to the day I die, enjoying every second of it.

3 rules of sex are:

1.) NEVER use foreplay with a fondue fork.

2.) ALWAYS use a position from the kamaa sutra.

3.) NEVER tell your partner you like to get anal.....with cleaning up the house.

^^Virgin spotted^^

• Like 2

As a fellow Christian I would like to do two things.

1.) Wish you best of luck on your spiritual journey and please remember as a believer you are under no guilt or condemnation. If that is your motivation behind anything, please do not act until you have clarity.

2.) I would like to personally thank you for not creating a scene for our community(Christians) and for not embarrassing the faith. Quite often people have come on here and just made me cringe.

God bless you bro and good luck and if just in case, we'll leave the night light plugged in for you.

• Like 1

Well I hope that you lead a good life, and please do not bash yourself over harmless things as they lead you to more pain. And if the feelings reemerge please see them through and try to work them out, other people can really help you out. Maybe a psychiatrist or psychologist could help you out a lot, though I really did not gain much from such people though to each their own.

All I can say is that as fellow Born Again Christian, I do not see anything wrong with the wearing of diapers for those who follow Jesus (or any other religion) as long as the diapers or the diaper lifestyle does not stand between you and your relationship with God.

Hang in there.

SoCalAB

Ok, I know that I have been on this forum only a couple weeks (if that), but I have had this fetish or lifestyle my entire life pretty much, I am also a Christian, and I have recently been more serious about living for Christ than ever before, now I will admit when I was struggling, I've even prayed and asked God to set me free from this lifestyle, and this past week, I haven't even had the urge to want to wear a Diaper or anything of that nature. To be honest, they haven't crossed my mind. So, this may ne the end, so please don't bash me, as I have not said anything towards any of you.

Sincerely,

abdl227 (formerly)

God Bless!

• Like 1
Guest refridginator

Sincerely,

abdl227 (formerly)

God Bless!

hi abdl227. well, this could be something that's deep rooted inside your mind. i know that when i have deep emotional pains, this helps sooth me. most of the time, i go without for 2 weeks to a month at a time when i'm feeling good. confidence and fulfillment help keep me out of diapers.(lol sounds weird saying that) lately i've been out helping people and those who are less fortunate, working at a place where traffic goes through constantly, and kind of just being the 'host' as part of being what i do. but its magic has kind of shed off, so i'm left feeling empty. now i'm back here. just want you to know, keep going no matter what... it's a process if you're a daily indulger. kind of like quitting drugs. but without the chemical addiction.