LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alternate Demention

Steven Hawkins suggested that it is probable that multiple parallel dimensions exist, but there is no way to, using the worlds current transfer cross to different dimentions. This is based on the postulate that for every question / cross roads, all choises are made etc.

death....the afterlife etc. Its said to just be seperate deminsions. The afterlife is supposed to be an alternate deminsion about 3feet off the ground?

Metaphysics has always been an interest to me. Order of the Golden Dawn, Flower of life: ancient geometry etc.

anyway....word that yo! LOL

I'm just curious as to who thinks there might be other dimensions out there. Like a "world" co-existing right next to ours so to speak. Everything the same except for history and the present.

its all energy. Metaphysical....like how your soul leaves your physical body when you die and your spirit moves on? Its energy and sometimes electrical.

Do you meditate? Do you believe in an afterlife? I'm not like "goth" or like a psychic or whatever but I believe in the energy of the metaphysical power of

the human spirit.

The last I knew from Discovery channel/Science channel/National Geographic channel/etc. was that the general conclusion of the scientific community is that there could well be infinite alternate dimensions, where there may only be a difference in something like you having a different color or hair, or even more outlandish stuff like the laws of physics being screwed up and causing Uranium act like Oxygen and vice-versa over yonder. In an episode of Sci-Fi Science, they even worked up plans for a machine that would be able to open a gateway to the nearest alternate dimension and squirt some natotech through, which would build a copy of you on the other side.

The theory has long been popular with science fiction, and inspired such things as the show Sliders. Though, it's more often used to house the good and evil variants of the villains and heroes, respectively.

I've been using the idea since the late 80's in my own writings, as a means of being able to tie all of the various series and one-shot stories together. Theoretically, it could be possible to work up one superstory using all of my other works. This would probly get very confusing at some point, and would be exceptionally tedious, what with there being close to a few thousand characters involved, but it is a possibility. It's really very handy when you want to be able to toss the governing rules of our dimension out the window, and a lot more fun to write unhindered. As the old saying goes: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"... It's just nifty that now I actually have some scientific backing to that ability...

"Alternate demention", on the other hand, would more likely imply that one is suffering from 2 or more forms of dementia...